Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The website says new episodes for Gumball return Tuesday October 23, at 7/6c

TheCtes is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyParadox View Post
    The website says new episodes for Gumball return Tuesday October 23, at 7/6c
    ...so this is basically the same sandwich of premieres with Level Up in the middle as we got when it premiered, with the difference being that they moved half an hour back? *sigh*

does CN ever learn?

wjbraden is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, that Birthday lineup is awesome! And Samurai Jack and Teen Titans are back back on the weekend!

Seriously, this is why CN has got to be one of the best network's out there. Name another network that would air lesser known shows during daylight hours, yet alone celebrate their own Birthday (I know Nick or Disney wouldn't).

Also a bit off topic from the Birthday stuff, Sym-Bionic Titan and Thundercats (2011) are returning to Adult Swim's Toonami block Saturday October 6th at 2:00am and 2:30am respectively.

This has certainly been a good day for us long time CN fans hasn't it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tbh, I'm a little bit disappointed in that birthday schedule. The way they hyped it, it sounded much better. We didn't even get the promised Looney Tunes episodes. But yeah, there's a lot more Birthday episodes CN could've found instead of airing the same ones several times for a small handfull of shows. I can't help but be surprised to see Sidekick and Almost Naked Animals be there. Their episodes isn't even announced for some reason. Perhaps the final season 2 episode of ANA that CN chose to wait with? Well, I'm glad they're celebrating it and actually doing something, but could've been done better.

Now the weekend schedule looks really great for someone like me. I think I'm gonna be tuned in all day Saturday from when Pokemon airs a new episode and Sunday I'll probably watch all the birthday stuff as well. A lot of shows there, both old and new, and I like them all except perhaps Level Up.

WMania is offline Check Out My Avatar Thread!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOAH. SBT and Thundercats going to Toonami? Nice one, CN. Wasn't expecting that. A big present to some Titan fans will obviously be announcing a second season, but that's less than likely now, unless many people watch and the show gets some hype.

Also, I noticed the episodes repeating on the 1st. Maybe those are just fillers for Looney Tunes right now? Kinda upset there also isn't Tom and Jerry.

Samurai Jack returning next weekend will also be a huge boost. Sounds good so far. Hope we get the pipe dream of the returns of Sheep, Time Squad and Megas.

Dragonpiece is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Even though most of these series already air on Boomerang or have aired on Cartoon Planet earlier this year, it's still good to see CN mixing up the schedule a bit. They honestly didn't have to anything for the anniversary so I am happy. And when is the last time we had action series on Cartoon Network not on Wednesday night, Friday night or Saturday morning? This is very awesome news! And it is doubled with Thundercats and Symbionic Titan airing on Toonami, which itself is a great addition for CN's 20th! Plus with the rebranded logo(which hopefully will debut on Monday), this month is looking to be great for Cartoon Network!
    Huge comics fan,anime reviewer,animation watcher, I help run a Toonami site(you can follow it on Twitter @ToonamiNews)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You'd think they'd go all out; at the very least mix up the schedule a bit more on their birthday. Ah well, I guess they're holding the big guns back for now. Still gonna enjoy what they got.

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only ones i can see at some point, i'm only pointing out the obscured/recent kind of shows.. (Johnny Bravo, Camp Lazlo, Cow and Chicken, I.M. Weasel, etc. are shue-ins to appear!)

Likely: Time Squad (it's on Cartoon Network's website, possibly hinting to be in it at some point), Life and Times of Juniper Lee (Monroe did appear in 20th Anniversary bumper about Dogs, plus Juniper Lee being in Fusionfall, possibly still have rights on this show!), The Secret Saturdays
    Mixed: Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, Squirrel Boy (they still have it's games on it's site), Megas XLR, Class of 3000
    Unlikely: Sheep in the Big City, HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi (yeah, it was in the poster, but i can't really see it likely)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The see more airings button is updated for October 6, here's some more info:

12:45pm Adventure Time
    1:00pm Adventure Time
    5:00pm Adventure Time
    6:45pm Adventure Time

Also, its not much, but some of the October 13th schedule is up:
    11:00am Johnny Test
    11:30am Johnny Test
    12:00pm Gumball
    12:30pm Gumball
    1:00pm Chowder
    1:30pm Chowder
    Last edited by GlitchyParadox; 09-29-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: More info!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Thanks for your help!

Some news and Updates!:
    -Beyblade: Metal Fury premieres October 13th! That's the week after Beywheelz ends.
    -The rest of the schedule for the first weekend in October has been updated in the opening post. The rest was pretty much just Adventure Time and Regular Show
    -The rest of the special schedule on October 8th has also been posted there!

The Second Week in October (13th-14th)!
    The second birthday weekend schedule of October has been divided into one hour slots. I think this might be winners of some categories, but I'm not sure on that one. It would make sense because I assume mostly young viewers vote, and most of the shows there are currently running, but a few older shows did manage to sneak in. The 5PM and 6PM hours Saturday are excluded since they're showing the Scary Godmother movies there. Anyways, here's the list:

Saturday:
    11AM - Johnny Test
    12PM - The Amazing World of Gumball
    01PM - Chowder
    02PM - Adventure Time
    03PM - Regular Show
    04PM - The Looney Tunes Show

Sunday:
    11AM - DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk
    12PM - Adventure Time
    01PM - Regular Show
    02PM - Ed, Edd n Eddy