Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by NovelleX View Post
    Mystery Incorporated will be coming back to CN on July 30th. But sadly no longer at Tuesday primetime. Instead, it'll air weekdays at 2PM. I hope this doesn't mean they're trying to burn off the series.
    It's been more-or-less established that this is the final season. If there is no hope for the future, I'd actually prefer that they burn through the episodes as quickly as possible. I've been waiting long enough to watch those episodes and I'd like to see the entire season before they change their mind like they did with Generator Rex.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm glad that they're finally airing the second season of Mystery Incorporated. It's a shame that this is the last season, but hopefully it has a satisfying conclusion. I would have preferred a better premiere slot, but since Cartoon Network hasn't done much with it, it's better than not airing the new episodes at all. I'm hoping that they won't take it off the lineup right before the end of the season like they did with Generator Rex as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    It's been more-or-less established that this is the final season. If there is no hope for the future, I'd actually prefer that they burn through the episodes as quickly as possible. I've been waiting long enough to watch those episodes and I'd like to see the entire season before they change their mind like they did with Generator Rex.
    Oh, I've been aware of that for a while, I just thought it would go back to it's previous timeslot when season 2 arrived. Didn't expect it to be aired weekdays. It makes me assume that they're just trying to get the series done and over with.
    "It wasn't worth it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, I really can't believe they've been giving it this poor threatment after the season finale scored an impressive 2.5 million viewers (top 10 in 2011). I know reruns did bad, so the hiatus is understandable, but that doesn't mean premieres can't do well. Though I'm kinda glad they're not feeding it to Level Up at 8:30 Tuesdays like it seemed like.

Still, I wish they would air it a little later than 2PM, doesn't have to be very late, but at like 4PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Weekdays at 2PM? That's not good.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh come on CN couldn't you at least run it on Saturday mornings or around 4PM on weekdays? I realize you have no intention of making another season but the show can still get you some good ratings if you LET IT.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It looks like they're airing the ol' Scoob right after Looney tunes. Considering the ratings we've scene LT and Tom and Jerry getting, this time slot might actually have some promise. :>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sudden Schedule Changes to Weekdays!

-Tom and Jerry
    replaces Tom and Jerry Tales weekdays at 2PM!
    -Regular Show gets the 11AM hour weekdays, replacing Almost Naked Animals and The Looney Tunes Show. If a movie only lasts 90 minutes, then Regular Show plays at 10:30AM.
    -Level Up loses it's 5PM slot Thursdays

July 9th - 13th Changes!

I'm sure whether this is permanent or not. Anyways, from 10:30AM-12:00PM (which Regular Show just got) there will be some changes.

-Almost Naked Animals has the 11:30AM slot all week.

-Something different airs everyday from 10:30AM - 11:30AM:
    Monday: The Looney Tunes Show
    Tuesday: Tom and Jerry Tales
    Wedensday: The Garfield Show
    Thursday: What's New, Scooby-Doo?
    Friday: Ed, Edd n Eddy

The reason to why I'm not sure if this is permanent is because except for Monday, the movie played right before is from the repectives shows aired right after that day, so I guess it might switch around much in that slot? Well, time will tell.
    Last edited by TheCtes; 06-30-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really like that second schedule. Nice to see Garfield Show and Tom and Jerry return!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCtes View Post
    Sudden Schedule Changes to Weekdays!

-Tom and Jerry
    replaces Tom and Jerry Tales weekdays at 2PM!
    -Regular Show gets the 11AM hour weekdays, replacing Almost Naked Animals and The Looney Tunes Show. If a movie only lasts 90 minutes, then Regular Show plays at 10:30AM.
    -Level Up loses it's 5PM slot Thursdays

June 9th - 13th Changes!

-Something different airs everyday from 10:30AM - 11:30AM:
    Monday: The Looney Tunes Show
    Tuesday: Tom and Jerry Tales
    Wedensday: The Garfield Show
    Thursday: What's New, Scooby-Doo?
    Friday: Ed, Edd n Eddy
    I'm sure you meant July 9-13th -- easy mistake though, how dare they make 2 consecutive months start with "Ju"!

I like this new lineup - and even if on Boomerang, I like that Tom & Jerry returns (just for July until Scooby M.I. returns?). Looks also that Tom & Jerry starts THIS Monday, July 2nd. I also like the 10:30am-11:30am lineups. One big one for me, is EEE being there, nice to see it back for the umptieth time, but it's a great series anyway, even if it has it's moments on Cartoon Planet. Will still probably have to settle for the sped-up intro, but that's okay. Bonus here, is if I miss it at either time, I can watch it on ToonW from 1:30pm-2:30pm

For those who have ToonW, you'd be able to watch Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. at 5pm EST when it returns, those who're fortunate enough to have it.

TLTS is good for it's times, since the same 26 were played quite a bit, nice of it to get a small break.
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | GO WINNING TEAM!

Let the bag out of the cat.