Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    {Shadow} is offline Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a! Blosics 3 Champion Angry Animals Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cartoon Network January 2012 Premiere Info

Like This Thread!

January 2012 Premieres - [LAST UPDATED: 1/23]
    [from January 2 - February 5, 2012]

Adventure Time
    Mon Jan 16 - 7:30pm - 311B - Paper Pete - [NEW TIME]
    Mon Jan 23 - 7:30pm - 312A - Another Way
    Mon Jan 30 - 7:30pm - 312B - Ghost Princess

The Amazing World of Gumball
    TUE Jan 24 - 7:30pm - 112B - The Wand - [NEW NIGHT]
    TUE Jan 31 - 7:30pm - 113A - The Ape

Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
    Sat Jan 7 - 10:00am - 443 - Doom Dimension Throwdown
    Sat Jan 7 - 10:30am - 444 - Blast from the Past
    Sat Jan 7 - 11:00am - 445 - Beginning of the End
    THU Jan 26 - 7:00am - 446 - End of the Line - [SPECIAL DAY & TIME] [SERIES FINALE]

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
    SAT Feb 4 - 9:00am - 224 - Inspector #13 - [NEW DAY & TIME]

Beyblade: Metal Masters
    Sat Jan 7 - 8:00am - 222 - The Third Match, On the Edge - [NEW TIME]
    Sat Jan 14 - 8:00am - 223 - The End of a Fierce Struggle!
    Sat Jan 21 - 8:00am - 224 - The Creeping Darkness
    Sat Jan 28 - 8:00am - 225 - The Axe of Destruction
    Sat Feb 4 - 8:00am - 226 - The Dragon Emperor Returns

Generator Rex
    Fri Jan 6 - 8:30pm - 307 - Guy vs. Guy - [NEW TIME]
    Fri Jan 13 - 8:30pm - 308 - Black and White
    Fri Jan 20 - 8:30pm - 309 - Deadzone
    Fri Jan 27 - 8:30pm - 310 - Assault on Abysus
    Fri Feb 3 - 8:30pm - 313 - Remote Control

Hole in the Wall
    MON Jan 16 - 4:00pm - 137 - CN Celebs: The Dudes vs. Level Up - [SPECIAL DAY & TIME]
    THU Jan 19 - 4:00pm - 111 - Holla for the Ballas vs. The Shamrockers - [SPECIAL DAY & TIME]

Johnny Test
    WED Jan 11 - 7:30pm - 516B - Roller Johnny - [NEW NIGHT & TIME]
    WED Jan 18 - 7:30pm - 517A - Lakeside Johnny
    WED Jan 25 - 7:30pm - 517B - Johnny Germ Fighter
    WED Feb 1 - 7:30pm - 518A - Johnny's World Record

Level Up
    Tue Jan 24 - 8:00pm - 106 - Barbarian - [SERIES PREMIERE]
    Tue Jan 31 - 8:00pm - 110 - A Heart-Worming Tale

The Looney Tunes Show
    Tue Jan 24 - 8:30pm - 124 - The Shelf - [NEW TIME]
    Tue Jan 31 - 8:30pm - 126 - The Muh-Muh-Muh-Murder

MAD
    Mon Jan 23 - 8:30pm - 215 - Twilight: Staking Dawn / Cookie Blue
    Mon Jan 30 - 8:30pm - 217 - WWE Bought a Zoo / 2 Broke Powerpuff Girls

Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
    Wed Jan 11 - 8:00pm - 101 - Rise of the Snakes - [SERIES PREMIERE]
    Wed Jan 18 - 8:00pm - 102 - Home
    Wed Jan 25 - 8:00pm - 103 - Snakebit
    Wed Feb 1 - 8:00pm - 104 - Never Trust a Snake

Pokémon: Black & White
    Sat Jan 7 - 8:30am - 1451 - Battle for the Underground! - [NEW TIME] [SEASON FINALE]

Redakai: Conquer the Kairu
    Sat Jan 7 - 7:30am - 122 - The Redakai - [NEW TIME]
    Sat Jan 14 - 7:30am - 121 - The Gauntlet of Lokar
    Sat Jan 21 - 7:30am - 123 - Green with Infinita Envy
    Sat Jan 28 - 7:30am - 120 - The New Warrior
    Sat Feb 4 - 7:30am - 124 - Dream Team E-Teens

Regular Show
    Mon Jan 16 - 8:00pm - 313 - Weekend at Benson's - [NEW TIME]
    Mon Jan 23 - 8:00pm - 314 - Fortune Cookie
    Mon Jan 30 - 8:00pm - 315 - Think Positive

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
    Fri Jan 6 - 4:30pm - 205 - Road Trippin' - [NEW TIME]
    Fri Jan 13 - 4:30pm - 105 - Dingle Come Home
    Fri Jan 20 - 4:30pm - 213 - Colonel Monster's Monster Time Pizza Palace
    Fri Jan 27 - 4:30pm - 214 - President The Fart
    Fri Feb 3 - 4:30pm - 215 - Secret Mountain Uncle Grandpa

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Fri Jan 6 - 8:00pm - 413 - Escape from Kadavo
    Fri Jan 13 - 8:00pm - 414 - A Friend in Need
    Fri Jan 20 - 8:00pm - 415 - Deception
    Fri Jan 27 - 8:00pm - 416 - Friends and Enemies
    Fri Feb 3 - 8:00pm - 417 - The Box

Tom & Jerry Tales
    Mon Jan 2 - 1:30pm - 123 - Hockey Schtick / Snow Brawl / Snow Mouse - [NEW TIME]
    Tue Jan 3 - 1:30pm - 124 - DJ Jerry / Kitty Cat Blues / Flamenco Fiasco
    Wed Jan 4 - 1:30pm - 125 - You're Lion / Kangadoofus / Monkey Chow
    Thu Jan 5 - 1:30pm - 126 - Catfish Folly / Babysitting Blues / Game of Mouse & Cat - [SERIES FINALE]
    Last edited by {Shadow}; 01-23-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: 1/23 UPDATE: Rex title updated

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad they have the foresight to air the last few episodes of The Looney Tunes Show's first season to help bolster Tuesdays, but I'm still skeptical. Gumball did amazingly well on Tuesday because it aired immediately after The Looney Tunes Show. Airing at 7:30 PM, with no new lead-in of its own, has me concerned about how it will fare. At least 7:30 PM on Tuesday has far less competition than 8:00 PM and 8:30 PM, but I still doubt that this will work out. If it does fail, I can only hope that Cartoon Network will move it back in time for season two.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No Total Drama Revenge of the Island? That's just sad. Guess it's coming in Febuary probably getting the 8:30PM slot Wedensday.

Lots of new times, wonder how that goes. Bakugan getting it's season final on a random tuesday seems like a bad idea.

I think Gumball and The Looney Tunes Show will be hurt in their new slots most of all.

They're airing Hole in the Wall randomly around the schedule this month? That's odd. Might as well give it that 8:30PM slot wedensday. How many episodes does that have left anyways?

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm excited for all the premieres of my favorite comedies (AT, RS, MAD, Gumball, LT Show & SMFA) but not too excited for their new timeslots... and I'm glad those last 3 Looney Tunes Shows are airing sooner rather than later.

Also, Black & White season finale huh? Well, I guess I break would appear sooner or later. And Bakugan series finale on a random Thursday at a horrible slot? Yeah, it shows they dot care for it anymore.

All in all, I wish all this schedule changes thebest, but I liked it better like it was.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

ToonsLover is offline Lover of Toons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They're moving Ben 10 to Saturday mornings??? One of their highest rated action shows? What the heck.

adyniz is offline Surgeon of Death
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are we sure that "Battle for the Underground!" is the season finale? Because CITV aired that episode today (has BW048 as epicode on the site) and according to CITV schedule, they will be airing BW049 tomorrow i.e the one after that and it is mentioned as the 49th episode of BW, not a new season.

http://www.freeview.co.uk/TV-Guide/Search?tvgPageNumber=1&tvgBegin=59&tvgListingID=241459792&tvgTitle=Pokemon%3A Black and White&tvgShowID=3039664

https://twitter.com/#!/ChildrensITV/...85910475915264
    Last edited by adyniz; 12-28-2011 at 01:48 PM.

KPTitan is offline The Doc is in...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It sounds like Generator Rex is going to get very interesting this season. I wonder what "Guy vs Guy" is supposed to be about, though. Kind of a strange title if you ask me.
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Brad12 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so glad the looney tunes show is coming back! Though is that a typo where it's saying 124 and 126? Shadow did you mean 125?

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad12
    so glad the looney tunes show is coming back! Though is that a typo where it's saying 124 and 126? Shadow did you mean 125?
    I'm pretty sure they are airing 126 and 125 out of production order. CN does that frequently.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

{Shadow} is offline Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a! Blosics 3 Champion Angry Animals Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adyniz View Post
    Are we sure that "Battle for the Underground!" is the season finale? Because CITV aired that episode today (has BW048 as epicode on the site) and according to CITV schedule, they will be airing BW049 tomorrow i.e the one after that and it is mentioned as the 49th episode of BW, not a new season.

http://www.freeview.co.uk/TV-Guide/Search?tvgPageNumber=1&tvgBegin=59&tvgListingID=241459792&tvgTitle=Pokemon%3A Black and White&tvgShowID=3039664
    It's the last scheduled premiere, so I'm assuming it's the season finale. The Saturday run goes back to episode 1 the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad12 View Post
    No, it's correct. Episode 125 will most likely air next month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by {Shadow} View Post
    It's the last scheduled premiere, so I'm assuming it's the season finale. The Saturday run goes back to episode 1 the following week.
    It's kinda weird if it is, first of all since 52 is a better number to end a season with than 51 and secondly because 51 is the first half of a two-part episode, although the dub didn't name it like it's one.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by {Shadow} View Post
    That's pretty surprising since they haven't taken a break that wasn't due to the holidays for a long time. Plus, they usually order about fifty-two episodes for a whole Pokemon season and since the episode after that is still a part of the Black and White season, this is most likely not a season finale. I don't know why they would take a break if the episodes are ready to air and the ratings for the show are still pretty strong. The gap between the original and dubbed versions is still only fifteen episodes and it has been even smaller in the past. Though, as long as the break isn't too terribly long, then I won't mind it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCtes
    It's kinda weird if it is, first of all since 52 is a better number to end a season with than 51 and secondly because 51 is the first half of a two-part episode, although the dub didn't name it like it's one.
    Outside of the first two Ranger specials, I don't think that the dub names episodes that are part of a two part event.

I'm glad that they still gave Pokemon a decent premiere slot. I can understand that they would want to help boost the ratings for their own shows, but if they had put BW in the 7AM slot like they did with DP a couple of years ago, that would have been too much. I'm surprised that they put Ben 10 in the Saturday morning block, especially when it's only one new episode for this month. Some of the episode titles for Generator Rex sound pretty interesting. I wonder if they'll give any promotion for the new premiere slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's actually only the 50th episode though and that's including the two that haven't aired. BW26 was skipped at first then when it aired it was BW37 (don't know if it was exactly 37, but around that).

But yeah I don't think it's the season finale either. It's weird that they're taking break, it's hopefully just for a week.

WMania is offline Check Out My Avatar Thread!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hole in the Wall came out of nowhere. At least it's looking like it's going again after these 2 episodes. Happy Bakugan is ending and most of the shows are getting new episodes.

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A lot of changes this new year. It seems that Lego Ninjago has a decent lead in (Johnny Test), so I'm not too worried for the ratings. Seeing as how Hole in the Wall is getting aired randomly, and no sign of Dude What Would Happen or Destroy Build Destroy, I'm assuming that these shows are done for.

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien moving to Saturday mornings is a surprise to me. I don't see why they can't continue airing it at 7:30 PM on Friday nights. If one of these action shows had to go, I would've thought Generator Rex would be the one. But it's nice to see Generator Rex in a good time slot. 8:30 PM was the time slot the show premiered in back in April 2010.

I'm seriously worried about the Tuesday night block though. It's either that all of them will be successful in ratings, or they will all fall. I don't see why Cartoon Network couldn't air Level Up on Wednesday nights @ 8:30 PM.

The comedies are all finally back to 30 minute runs on Monday nights. I wonder if they'll be continuing to air Adventure Time on weekdays @ 7:00 PM. I'm guessing that they will until I Heart Tuesdays, How to Train Your Dragon, and The Annoying Orange premieres.

The only nights that won't have premieres are now Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, though Saturdays have Flicks premiere sometimes. Thursdays may have new episodes of The Problem Solverz soon too. I wonder which night Cartoon Network will choose to air DC Nation though. I'm assuming Saturday nights, where Toonami used to be, but they might also want to put it on Thursday nights because that night won't have as much competition.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Even through I love Adventure Time, it has a LITTLE too much rerun slots this month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Adventure Time, doesn't have that many rerun slots starting this month.

Thursday night Cartoon Network does pretty well with just reruns. DC Nation block should get good ratings there.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCtes View Post
    It's actually only the 50th episode though and that's including the two that haven't aired. BW26 was skipped at first then when it aired it was BW37 (don't know if it was exactly 37, but around that).

But yeah I don't think it's the season finale either. It's weird that they're taking break, it's hopefully just for a week.
    I'm not sure if we should count the two-part Team Plasma episodes. Those episodes haven't even aired in Japan yet and whenever they do appear, they'll be counted as a part of another season, similar to how BW 26 was skipped and then it was counted as a different episode number. They'll eventually air the two-part event, if only because I doubt that they'll want to waste the money it took to create those episodes by never airing them, but it most likely won't happen until the next season.

Since they're going back to the first episode, the break will probably last at least two weeks. I could see them saving the new episodes until February, which wouldn't be too long of a break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well by the point of the break 48 episodes will have aired.

DonkeyKongSong is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not too surprised or upset that Hole in the Wall is coming back, since they have extra episodes to air, they may as well air them. I actually kinda thought they'd be taking the 8:30am slot away from Scaredy Squirrel

As for the Pokémon situation, we'll see what happens in the UK if they give it a new title and opening sequence, and remember, people have different perceptions of what a "season" is when it comes to Pokémon, though I haven't seen the actual production numbers deviate from the title and opening sequence since the last few Master Quest episodes were actually part of season 6. So it's possible this could be the production season finale while the Black and White opening and title stay for a few episodes next season.

So Ben 10 premieres move to Saturday mornings? I wondered what that Sunday mirror was for. I'm still not quite sure what's going on with Thundercats. As for Generator Rex, I'm pretty sure that "Heroes United" is not actually a new episode, rather a rerun of the Ben 10/GR special, now in two.

I'm a little shocked and disappointed about the Bakugan series finale airing in a slot like that. But it's to be expected - the only reason CN even keeps it around is because the merchandise does well.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast