Quantcast
    {Shadow} is offline Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

TALKBACK - Adventure Time - "Marceline's Closet" - [12/12]

Like This Thread!

Episodes 073 - - Number 311A

Marceline's Closet
    premieres
    TONIGHT at 8:00PM
    repeats
    THURSDAY at 7:30PM

This week...
    The guys are trapped in Marceline's Closet.

Painking is offline Plant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, an ok episode.

The mirror gag with Finn and Finn-Jake was pretty funny ("You're not even doing it right!"), and again when Jake shifted into Finn to disguise himself from Marceline. The answering machine joke was pretty funny too, since F&J thought such an immature joke like that was totally hilarious. Otherwise, the episode felt pretty slow and meh.

Doesn't seem that Marcy really feel that she has any friends, even in F&J and Princess Bubblegum, most likely because the can't relay to her situation of being an immortal vampire. Speaking of songs, Marceline needs to learn some rythm and I don't think balloon music is gonna take off any time soon, Finn. Anyone else notice that they ditched Finn's auto-tune voice? I'd like to hear more songs using that.

Also, Finn is a super pro airplane thrower.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funny episode. Loved the bits with the paper airplane and Finn seeing Marceline naked.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode :anime:
    My favoring parts are The Mirror gag,Marceline picking her nose,Finn saw Marceline naked,and Jake transforms into Finn XD
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Joke I just had to make: I bet some people were hoping this episode would end with marceline coming out of the closet.... okay yeah that was totally immature. But after that mathmatical thing I just had to make it.

I actually enjoyed this episode. It seemed like kind of an annoying premise of Finn and Jake just trapped in Marceline's closet and trying to make sure she didn't notice htem but it actually worked. Probably because they just got themselves in trouble (well mostly Jake) and ending with her admitting she watches them in their house sometimes (which makes sense since that is her old house. Also reminds me of the fact that Ice King in "Peeps" also tried watching them at night, and how Finn admitted he watches Jake sleep. Wow, how many of these characters can be considered creepy?). And there were also a good amount of gags: Finn's balloon song and Jake pointing out he still isn't a master balloon player, the variant of Hide and Seek, Jake imitating Finn through the window and Finn pointing out he wasn't even doing it right, the two laughing at their own stupid answering machine (If Ooo has phone technology does it have cell phone technology since I don't think that's come up in the series yet... just a random question I guess), Marceline making a song from her diary about not having friends, the paper airplane actually going downstairs and instead of making eggs lit the kitchen aflame (actually that might of made for a funnier ending joke. Of Finn and Jake bolting from Maraceline's house and then it igniting from the flame or something) Jake managing to claw his way out of a hole and being scared off by a spider, Finn's shock at seeing Maraceline naked, and Jake once again disgusing himself as Finn. I think this could of used more Maraceline actually but at least had a better balance then the last episode of the characters. Plus nice to see promos that only spoiled the first half of the episode and not the second.
    Last edited by Neo Ultra Mike; 02-04-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There were a lot of funny moments during this ep, but the funniest gag by far was the spider sinking it's fangs into Jake, causing him to silently scream and collapse to his knees. Couldn't help but burst out laughing at that one, you could just feel the poor shmuck's pain.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I always enjoy watching Marceline episodes more even when i like most of the episodes she's my fav also that i like that she changes outfit each time she appears this time she looked really cute.

Anyway it was a funny episode, i like how the guys where trapped in the closet so Marceline don't notice them and see what she does, a bit weird that they actually made Marceline actually go to the bathroom and make the sounds that really using it lol. The funniest parts where Finn sees Marceline Naked, Jake as Finn and finally Jake using double towels so Marceline isn't spying on him lol.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

GauntletsofRai is offline Human Slave
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it looks like Finn just became a man. Other than that, it was pretty slow with an ironic ending, but not in a way that would make it thrilling.