Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    {Shadow} is offline Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cartoon Network December 2011 Premiere Info

Like This Thread!
    December 2011 Premieres - [LAST UPDATED: 12/22]
    [from December 1, 2011 - January 1, 2012]

Adventure Time
    Mon Dec 5 - 8:00pm - 310 - Holly Jolly Secrets - [30-MIN. CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!]
    Mon Dec 12 - 8:00pm - 311A - Marceline's Closet

The Amazing World of Gumball
    Mon Dec 5 - 7:30pm - 112A - The Club

Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
    Sat Dec 3 - 10:00am - 439 - Enemy Infiltration
    Sat Dec 10 - 10:00am - 440 - Gunz Lives
    Sat Dec 17 - 10:00am - 441 - Evil Evolution
    Sat Dec 31 - 10:00am - 442 - Evil vs. Evil

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
    Fri Dec 2 - 7:30pm - 221 - A Knight to Remember
    Fri Dec 9 - 7:30pm - 222 - Solitary Alignment

Beyblade: Metal Masters
    Sat Dec 3 - 8:30am - 218 - The Scorching Hot Lion
    Sat Dec 10 - 8:30am - 219 - The Shocking Wild Fang
    Sat Dec 17 - 8:30am - 220 - Horuseus vs. Striker
    Sat Dec 31 - 8:30am - 221 - Eternal Rivals

Generator Rex
    Fri Dec 9 - 6:00pm - 303 - Phantom of the Soap Opera
    Fri Dec 16 - 6:00pm - 304 - Riddle of the Sphinx
    Fri Dec 30 - 6:00pm - 305 - Double Vision

Johnny Test
    Mon Dec 5 - 7:00pm - 515A - A Holly Johnny Christmas - [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!]
    Mon Dec 12 - 7:00pm - 515B - Johnny's First Annual Snowball - [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!]

MAD
    Mon Dec 5 - 8:30pm - 214 - Captain Ameri-can't / My Supernatural Sweet Sixteen
    Mon Dec 12 - 8:30pm - 216 - FROST / Undercover Claws - [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!]

Ninjago
    Fri Dec 2 - 6:00pm - 101 - Rise of the Snakes - [SPECIAL PREVIEW!]
    Fri Dec 2 - 6:30pm - 102 - Home - [SPECIAL PREVIEW!]

Pokémon: Black & White
    Sat Dec 3 - 9:00am - 1447 - Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky?
    Sat Dec 10 - 9:00am - 1448 - Beheeyem, Duosion, and the Dream Thief!
    Sat Dec 17 - 9:00am - 1449 - The Beartic Mountain Feud!
    Sat Dec 31 - 9:00am - 1450 - Crisis from the Underground Up!

RedaKai: Conquer the Kairu
    Sat Dec 10 - 9:30am - 118 - The Island
    Sat Dec 17 - 9:30am - 117 - Kairu Visions

Regular Show
    Mon Dec 12 - 8:15pm - 312 - Under the Hood

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
    Fri Dec 9 - 5:30pm - 207 - The Broken Chair
    Fri Dec 16 - 5:30pm - 208 - 7,002
    Fri Dec 30 - 5:30pm - 104 - Party Slog

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Fri Dec 2 - 8:00pm - 412 - Slaves of the Republic

ThunderCats
    Tue Dec 6 - 6:58pm - Snarf: Butterflies Blues - [2-MIN. SHORT]

Tom & Jerry Tales
    Thu Dec 1 - 2:00pm - 106 - Spaced Out Cat / Martian Mice / The Cat Nebula
    Fri Dec 2 - 2:00pm - 107 - Treasure Map Scrap / Beach Bullly Bingo / Ocho Suave
    Mon Dec 5 - 2:00pm - 108 - Egg Beats / Way-Off Broadway / Cry Uncle
    Tue Dec 6 - 2:00pm - 109 - Joy Riding Jokers / Cat Got Your Luggage? / City Dump Chumps
    Wed Dec 7 - 2:00pm - 110 - Tiger Cat / Feeding Time / Polar Peril
    Thu Dec 8 - 2:00pm - 111 - Dino-O-Sores / Freaky Tiki / Prehisterics
    Fri Dec 9 - 2:00pm - 112 - Jackhammered Cat / Battle of the Power Tools / Destruction Junction
    Mon Dec 12 - 2:00pm - 113 - Tin Cat of Tomorrow / Beefcake Tom / Tomcat Supersstar
    Tue Dec 13 - 2:00pm - 114 - I Dream of Meanie / Zent Out of Shape / Which Witch
    Wed Dec 14 - 2:00pm - 115 - More Powers to You / Catch Me Though You Can't
    Thu Dec 15 - 2:00pm - 116 - Don't Bring Your Pet to School / Cat Show Catastrophe / Cat Whisperer
    Fri Dec 16 - 2:00pm - 117 - Adventures in Peguin-sitting / Cat of Prey / Jungle Love
    Mon Dec 19 - 2:00pm - 118 - Over the River & BOO! the Woods / Monster Con / Invasion of the Body Slammers
    Tue Dec 20 - 2:00pm - 119 - Sasquashed / Xtreme Trouble / A Life Less Guarded
    Wed Dec 21 - 2:00pm - 120 - Summer Squashing / Little Big Mouse / League of Cats
    Thu Dec 22 - 2:00pm - 121 - Game, Set, Match / Soccer Meow / Endless Bummer
    Fri Dec 23 - 2:00pm - 122 - The Declaration of Independunce / Kitty Hawked / 24 Karat Kat

FLICKS
    Sat Dec 10 - 7:00pm - Pokémon the Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram (2011)
    Last edited by {Shadow}; 12-22-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: UPDATE: Bakugan title added

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, I'll maybe watch the next Pokemon film. But if it really is almost the exact same thing as the one playing in theaters, than I might pass.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

WMania is offline Check Out My Avatar Thread!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not many premieres... how sad. I was expecting Regular Show (and a Christmas special)... Not many Flicks premiere movies this month either.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not many premieres all things considered. They aren't going to premiere any animated Christmas films this year?

They're really stretching those Gumball premieres.

Generator Rex and SMFA will be the only premieres on Friday December 30th which is pretty brutal for them. I guess they're gonna keep on trucking until they have no episodes left baring pre-emptions.

I guess NinjaGo is just a preview for 2012 like Green Lantern.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Brad12 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No new looney tunes or young justice? dang and i was hoping to get those last 3 episodes of looney tunes to sum up season 1. oh well. theres never really much premieres in december anyways so i guess this isn't too surprising haha. here's lookin forward january premieres.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy View Post
    Well, I'll maybe watch the next Pokemon film. But if it really is almost the exact same thing as the one playing in theaters, than I might pass.
    From what I've read, there are a few differences between the two movies, but the plot is basically the same in these two versions of the movie. I'll most likely be able to see the one in theaters, but I'll still check out the version that Cartoon Network airs as well.

I'm looking forward to the new episodes of Pokemon, the new movie and the Christmas special, but this month does feel pretty short on premieres. It's too bad that they don't have any new episodes of Young Justice. Hopefully, that will start up again in January. Hopefully, the new episodes of Generator Rex and Ultimate Alien will be fun to watch though.

mordecai321 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMania View Post
    Not many premieres... how sad. I was expecting Regular Show (and a Christmas special)... Not many Flicks premiere movies this month either.
    No offense, even though this isn't really offense, but you should have known there wasn't going to be a RegShow Christmas special the storyboard artists have said it several times and Christmas 2011 CN schedule already came out.

Anyways, I already knew that the Mondays weren't having a lot of premieres but this is kinda sad. I recall 2010 December was pretty bad, I mean the Mondays were on break. If Cartoon Network finally decides to renew MAD for a third season (mildly unlikely), Regular Show for a fourth season and Adventure Time for a fourth season, then RegShow is likely to have a Christmas special (but personally IMO, it's one of those shows were it's too like um...uh...bro-ish to have a X-Mas special, but of course maybe they could make it like Terror Tales of the Park and have like parodies of traditional X-mas specials/movies or stuff like that)

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll look forward to new episodes of Pokemon, Regular Show, Adventure Time and Johnny Test. Christmas specials for the latter two! I'll also look forward to the Pokemon movie, and also the short ThunderCats.

KPTitan is offline The Doc is in...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Riddle of the Sphinx" and "Double Vision" for Generator Rex sound interesting. Another thing to notice is that "Phantom of the Soap Opera" is numbered as Episode 3 of Season 3. Does that mean that the crossover isn't being counted, even though MoA themselves had said that it's a part of GR's episode production line? Does that mean in actuallity, we have 18 episodes left of Season 3 instead of 17?
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Not really a lot of premieres but you have to really expect that in December month as things are winding down for the christmas episodes and in general people aren't really even watching as month. And yeah without the premiers of any christmas specials (besides christmas episodes of shows like Johnny Test, MAD, Adventure Time etc) nothing really much to report on. Things will probably only really get interesting again back in Febuary as that's when you have the next major sweeps as January can also be rather dry when it comes to premieres.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast