Toonster is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblood View Post
    Spoiler:
    the pathetic weak kid wins against lightning with an ironman rip off ending
    Spoiler:
    Cameron winning could be an alternate ending, Lightning winning could be an alternate ending, Zoey winning could be an alternate ending. Each country has different winners, and CN could play any ending.
    Last edited by Light Lucario; 08-26-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added in Spoiler tags

xyberblood is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonster View Post
    Spoiler:
    Cameron winning could be an alternate ending, Lightning winning could be an alternate ending, Zoey winning could be an alternate ending. Each country has different winners, and CN could play any ending.
    Spoiler:
    HA! now if that isnt a laugh it has played out exactly the same so far, if it was gona end differently it would have played out differently
    lightning will win first elimination round and get rid of zoey so he can have his revenge against cameron for taking a previous win, the end will go all crazy at the final fight with previous competitors in the stands when Chris's mutated pet venus flytrap plant goes berserk or all the animals breakout and attack eliminated competitors, cameron decides to help them over winning while lightning, whose father bets his championship ring that his son will win tries to beat up cameron, in the end cameron wins and shares his cash prize with the other contestants
    tell me i am wrong after the first half of the final episode

also, did the other seasons differ in other countries, hmm? doubt it, ask a Canadian about it, total drama is a Canadian show if you haven't realized it yet

Spoiler:
    also the american commercials show cameron holding a laptop, that is the part where he designs his ironman suit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    also, did the other seasons differ in other countries, hmm? doubt it, ask a Canadian about it, total drama is a Canadian show if you haven't realized it yet
    I been a Total Drama fan since 2008, I know the show is Canadian and it is made by Fresh TV and Teletoon. You're not allowed to post spoilers btw, but I guess you didnt spoil it much for other people. CN could play a different ending from Teletoons. You never know

xyberblood is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonster View Post
    I been a Total Drama fan since 2008, I know the show is Canadian and it is made by Fresh TV and Teletoon. You're not allowed to post spoilers btw, but I guess you didnt spoil it much for other people. CN could play a different ending from Teletoons. You never know
    oops looks like i gonna bet kicked off from this site, oh well i just wanted to ruin someones fun, never had the chance to do so before and this is the internet so if was kinda anonymous bye bye ppl of the internet also i seriously doubt it will be different but i will applaud you if your right

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Here's just a friendly mod reminder. Please keep events about the finale in spoiler tags. Simply putting spoilers as part of the title of the post isn't going to work. Keeping this thread spoiler free would be preferred, but please put any information about the finale in spoiler tags. If this happens again, infractions will be handed out. Please resume the discussion without spoiling it for people who have been following the season on Cartoon Network. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    Here's just a friendly mod reminder. Please keep events about the finale in spoiler tags. Simply putting spoilers as part of the title of the post isn't going to work. Keeping this thread spoiler free would be preferred, but please put any information about the finale in spoiler tags. If this happens again, infractions will be handed out. Please resume the discussion without spoiling it for people who have been following the season on Cartoon Network. Thank you.
    Sorry Lucero, wasn't my intention to spoil it for anyone.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ya know, I hope each new season will have a cast that's at least 50% new contestants from now on. That really spiced things up!
    I also hope they don't eliminate the best characters too soon (B and Dawn). Maybe they'll be given the "Noah" treatment next time around.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope the old cast returns the 5th season, and not just cameos. I had a change of thought and i much prefer the older cast over the new, their just more funnier IMO.

Or maybe I'm getting nostalgic here.

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, in Season 1, Gwen won in (I think it was) Latvia, and then a year or two after that she won in an English speaking country (I think it was CN Latin America).

Explosivo25 is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The season was great! I'm very disappointed Lightning won in the US version, but the version where Cameron won was amazing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3