Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Royce is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...rn-65-20120507

Its official. June 5th, 7:30pm ET.

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder why they didn't put it at Wednesdays at 8:30 PM or Tuesdays at 8:30 PM. Maybe Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and The Looney Tunes Show are going to be taking those slots, but I think they should have kept Gumball at 7:30 PM on Tuesdays. Better yet, they could have put the show at 8:00 PM on Tuesdays, where Level Up currently is because it could do so much better in that slot than how Level Up is doing. Level Up could be moved to Thursday nights and the new Nick Cannon show can be there too when it comes.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Zorkel567 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has there been any word on a Total Drama Season 5 lately?

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    No word yet, but I'm feeling pretty confident about it. Christian Potenza, the voice of Chris, has mentioned season 5 a few times before in his youtube videos, and more recently someone working on the show kinda hinted that we'd get to know something when season 4 was airing in the US, though I sadly can't remember exactly where I saw that.

Well the show is doing well, so I can't see why they wouldn't. I'm sure it'll do good in the US too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    According to FreshTV's blog, the decision of a Total Drama Season 5 highly depends on how well received Total Drama: Revenge of the Island is on Cartoon Network here in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan (the blog admin)
    It’s a little more complicated than that – isn’t it always? – but so far we still don’t know if another season of Total Drama is going to happen or not. The response Revenge of the Island receives from fans in the States may go a long way to deciding that!

Stay fresh,
    Brendan

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Zorkel567 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to hear this. Can't wait for RotI, and am really hoping for a fifth season.

ChildHood90s is offline Loves his coffee
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I sure hope Total Drama sticks around... Glad that it finally rotated out the contestants! That's what this show really needed back in season 2. If they rotated out the contestants back in season 2, the Total Drama series would've felt more like an animated reality show. Which was what made Total Drama Island great. Because you got to know a batch of characters you never met before.

(Hint: My opinion)

Bad Asp is offline Come fly with us!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can bet I'll be there! I look forward to updating my progress chart, and providing retrospectives of course, just like I did for World Tour two years ago!

I. CAN'T. WAIT.
    Visit http://bad-asp.deviantart.com , home to the unofficial Total Drama Revenge of the Island Progress Chart and the Total Drama Battlegrounds Progress Chart!

SAVE SAM AND MAX!
    http://www.webstarts.com/samandmaxsova

Daxdiv is offline Hex Girl Yo!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got to admit, I kind of like how they returned Total Drama Island to the line-up again. Great way to look back at the Camp to see how different it's going to be in the Revenge of the Island. I do like how they're promoting the series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm just wondering, why hasn't Cartoon Network released Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour on DVD yet? Were the sales for Total Drama Island DVDs bad or is this more of a licensing issue?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast