Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sym-Bionic Titan's Final Episodes move to Saturday Mornings

Like This Thread!
    Effective this Saturday, Sym-Bionic Titan will air new episodes on Saturday Mornings at 9:30 A.M. It will be airing right after Pokemon: Black and White, and right before Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.It has no reruns planned as of right now. On Wednesday nights at 7:00 P.M., Johnny Test will be airing a full half-hour. I don't know what's up with this change... but if this does mean that Sym-Bionic Titan will get better ratings and get renewed for another season, I'm fine with it. What do you think about this change? Good? Bad? Neutral?
    Here are the current listings for premieres:

Saturday, March 26, 2011
    9:30 A.M. - A Family Crisis

Saturday, April 2, 2011
    9:30 A.M.- Steel Foe

Mickialla is offline Suave Incarnate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ..what?? Really?? I hope this ends up good for ratings, but I don't think Sym-bionic Titan belongs on Saturday mornings. This is eerily similar to the path that The Secret Saturdays went down.
    http://mickialla.deviantart.com/ Check out my DeviantArt Account! There's nothing much up there yet. I'm hoping to get stuff up soon, though!
    R.I.P Toonami: 1997-2008
    The Best Action Block Ever
    'Till the Sun Rises...Stay Gold

Marvin Tikvah is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not a good sign. Not a good sign at all.

It's SatAM ratings aren't anywhere as good as the better performers on the block, but it might possibly be doing better there than in the 7pm Wednesday slot. Of course, we can't really know that if we're not getting the numbers for its Wednesday night slot.

Either way, I'm already braced at the chance of cancellation. I'd like to believe other wise, but the writing's on the wall right there.
    A UNICEF contribution of thirteen cents will feed a child for a month. Man, living in Africa must be great! Everything’s so cheap. - Michael Kelso, That '70s Show.
    Check out that cloud over there. It's so poofy...poof. - Ty Lee, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

AniRev|MFC|Backlog

Kindness King is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For whatever reason, it just couldn't get enough ratings to sustain itself on Friday or Wednesday. At least Cartoon Network did promote the move to Wednesday; but it seems to only do well on Saturdays. I'm hoping the fact that CN was willing to put in a different primetime slot as well as the promotion it did receive means that it'll be renewed. At least they DID try. It's possible the Saturday ratings were enough. I guess time will time will tell.
    More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did.

-xkcd.com

Kool345 is offline Starting at 8/7c on ABC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wednesday ratings for Sym-Bionic Titan were terrible. Sym-Bionic Titan did pretty decent on Fridays and does decent on Saturday mornings. I hope it gets renewed
    MONDAY: Dancing with the Stars | Castle
    TUESDAY: Agents of SHIELD | The Goldbergs | Trophy Wife | Mind Games
    WEDNESDAY: The Middle | Suburgatory | Modern Family | Mixology | Nashville
    THURSDAY: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland | Grey's Anatomy | Scandal
    FRIDAY: Last Man Standing | The Neighbors | Shark Tank | 20/20
    SUNDAY: Once Upon a Time | Resurrection | Revenge

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Where did you hear about this schedule change? Do you have a link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its on cartoonnetwork.com TV schedule page

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Where did you hear about this schedule change? Do you have a link?
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html
    If you go on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, you'll see Johnny Test in Sym-Bionic Titan's timeslot at 7:00 P.M.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...tan/index.html
    If you click "TV Schedule" on the show's page, you can see the premiere dates and time, which are all listed at 9:30 A.M. on Saturday Mornings as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kool345 View Post
    Wednesday ratings for Sym-Bionic Titan were terrible. Sym-Bionic Titan did pretty decent on Fridays and does decent on Saturday mornings. I hope it gets renewed
    Do you happen to know the ratings for Sym-Bionic Titan on Wednesday nights? If so, can you tell me or give me a link where I can see it?
    Last edited by Light Lucario; 03-19-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Please don't double post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only info I know is from press releases. We see how poorly Generator Rex has been performing with 1.4 and 1.3 usually and we see the press release numbers for Rex. Sym-Bionic Titan has lower numbers in the press release therefore Titan is performing a little lower than Rex which is bad numbers. No one really knows Titan's exact numbers

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickialla View Post
    ..what?? Really?? I hope this ends up good for ratings, but I don't think Sym-bionic Titan belongs on Saturday mornings. This is eerily similar to the path that The Secret Saturdays went down.
    I'm not sure if this is that similar to the situation with The Secret Saturdays. I don't think that Cartoon Network advertised for the new time slots that series got during its second season, but they have done that for Sym-Bonic Titan. Plus, I don't think that they have a terrible timeslot for premiers like Secret Saturdays did. I believe that Sym-Bionic Titan did generally better on their Saturday morning lineup and since Pokemon Black and White has done really well in ratings, from what I've seen at least, perhaps that could help Sym-Bionic Titan as well. I understand why people are nervous and are fearing a cancellation, but it still looks like they're giving Sym-Bionic Titan better treatment than they did with the Secret Saturdays for a good chuck of its run.

Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast