Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Wow. That's something you wouldn't expect. O.o
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Shift is offline Brave Warrior of the Sea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reminds me of Zatch cutting loose in the Mamodo Fury ZB! game.

Storyboard Artist for The Sonic Fan Film

RogueFanKC is offline Eulalia!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Preview of "The Pit"

Preview images of the upcoming episode "The Pit" as well as clips are up:

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...t-preview-426/

I think this will be an intriguing episode, and it's always nice to see a character from the OS make it to the 2011 series. Now all we need is to get Lynx-O and Bengali together and the group will be fully fleshed out. Definitely ordering this off iTunes when available.

Still, I have to be a little irritated with Pumyra's initial behavior of blaming Lion-O and accusing him of abandoning the Thunderians to the point of attempted murder (and getting him jailed with her) when it's not his fault to begin with and he's been following Jaga's orders to get the Book and the Stones to help his people. Pumyra literally threw away a chance to escape in that second clip and dragged Lion-O in with her. It's funny how a lot of Tygra fans claim that Lion-O has it easy because he has the crown when it's pretty implied Lion-O's been Thundera's "Butt Monkey" to the point his own father was disapproving of him, so if anything, he's been getting a rather unfair portion of everyone's ire. And I'd wish it'd stop.

Thundera's being attacked by a massive lizard army? It's Lion-O's fault!
    Pumyra's a gladiator slave? It's Lion-O's fault!
    Fellow Thunderians lost their home and many men, women, and children were killed? It's Lion-O's fault!
    We're still unable to find the other two Power Stones? It's Lion-O's fault!
    Mumm-Ra's getting stronger? It's Lion-O's fault!

I'm starting to think the Thunderian creed is "when in doubt, blame Lion-O".
    Posted from EW's "Moviegoer's Bill of Rights":
    IF you are an advertiser who's hell-bent on making us sit through an insufferably stupid commercial for your product, thus helping to delay the start of the movie by 15 minutes, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to boycott your product, and to miss no opportunity to explain that we do not, and never will, Wanta Fanta.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueFanKC View Post
    Preview images of the upcoming episode "The Pit" as well as clips are up:

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...t-preview-426/

I think this will be an intriguing episode, and it's always nice to see a character from the OS make it to the 2011 series. Now all we need is to get Lynx-O and Bengali together and the group will be fully fleshed out. Definitely ordering this off iTunes when available.

Still, I have to be a little irritated with Pumyra's initial behavior of blaming Lion-O and accusing him of abandoning the Thunderians to the point of attempted murder (and getting him jailed with her) when it's not his fault to begin with and he's been following Jaga's orders to get the Book and the Stones to help his people. Pumyra literally threw away a chance to escape in that second clip and dragged Lion-O in with her. It's funny how a lot of Tygra fans claim that Lion-O has it easy because he has the crown when it's pretty implied Lion-O's been Thundera's "Butt Monkey" to the point his own father was disapproving of him, so if anything, he's been getting a rather unfair portion of everyone's ire. And I'd wish it'd stop.

Thundera's being attacked by a massive lizard army? It's Lion-O's fault!
    Pumyra's a gladiator slave? It's Lion-O's fault!
    Fellow Thunderians lost their home and many men, women, and children were killed? It's Lion-O's fault!
    We're still unable to find the other two Power Stones? It's Lion-O's fault!
    Mumm-Ra's getting stronger? It's Lion-O's fault!

I'm starting to think the Thunderian creed is "when in doubt, blame Lion-O".
    They really don't know the truth. What they know is their king was killed in an attack from the lizards as Grune betrayed them. They know that Lion O and a few others escaped but might thing they are cowards that ran away and don't know Lion-O is trying to save his people.

Blaming Lion-O is sadly the easiest thing for a living Thundarian to do. Thinking of him as the "cowardly prince that doomed us all"

It sucks for Lion-O but it is not unrealistic.

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been looking forward to this episode for a while. It will be nice to see another classic character re-versioned for the show especially since the new versions of Jackalman and Monkian have been awesome.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Kindness King is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm starting to think the Warrior Maidens are never going to appear. In fact, I'm not even sure the creators of this version of Thundercats ever intended to have them.

Oh well, it's cool we'll see Pumyra, so that has to mean Lynxo or Bengali will appear soon...
    More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did.

-xkcd.com

Marvelman02 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And, of course, Pumyra must be Lion-O's love interest because when she first meets him - she hates him! Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

RogueFanKC is offline Eulalia!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman02 View Post
    And, of course, Pumyra must be Lion-O's love interest because when she first meets him - she hates him! Wow. Didn't see that one coming.
    If anything, I'm expecting Lion-O to continue his "Did Not Get the Girl" status, and find out that as he's developing feelings for Pumyra, it turns out she then begins a relationship with Bengali (another Tiger) or Panthro (the other single male Thundercat).

And hence, Lion-O's continual shafting with go on.
    Posted from EW's "Moviegoer's Bill of Rights":
    IF you are an advertiser who's hell-bent on making us sit through an insufferably stupid commercial for your product, thus helping to delay the start of the movie by 15 minutes, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to boycott your product, and to miss no opportunity to explain that we do not, and never will, Wanta Fanta.

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think its always better when the hero is unlucky in love.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Lighthammer is offline Bringer of the Light
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thundercats News and Speculation Thread

San Diego Comic-con has come and gone and we still have no firm information on the fate of Thundercats. Will Lion-O and his pride of lions continue to fight on for Third Earth or has the series ended with the betrayal of Lion-O's would-be lover?

Although Thundercats itself hasn't been confirmed for renewal, it certainly has gotten a ton of new toy announcements. Could this be a positive indicator that Cartoon Network is trying to keep the series a live?

(Note to Mods: I looked for a Thundercats News and Speculation thread and found none in the last several pages. If one exists, please merge this thread with that thread).