Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
    TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Light Lucario, I don't think we will ever agree on the matter, but I think I will just point out that at least Secret Saturdays and Generator Rex got passed the first season. I'd say the situation with Thundercats was similar to Sym-Bionic Titan sans merchandise while Sym-Bionic Titan had no merchandise Thundercats just had poorly selling merchandise.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Light Lucario, I don't think we will ever agree on the matter, but I think I will just point out that at least Secret Saturdays and Generator Rex got passed the first season. I'd say the situation with Thundercats was similar to Sym-Bionic Titan sans merchandise while Sym-Bionic Titan had no merchandise Thundercats just had poorly selling merchandise.
    Oh yeah. Sym-Bionic Titan would be a much more appropriate show to compare Thundercats with than the other shows I've mentioned due to lasting for only one season, even though it didn't get any merchandise. I forgot about that show for some reason. The poorly selling Thundercats merchandise was definitely a significant reason for the show's cancellation. Even if Cartoon Network gave the show more promotion, I'm not sure if that would have changed anything if the toys still didn't sell well enough. While the show was more underwhelming for me, unfortunately, I do think it's too bad that it couldn't get a second season at least, but at the same time, I'm still not upset about it because of how the first season turned out for me.

RockmanDash is offline Retired Das Boom Champion A Simple Day Champion Action Escape Kitty Champion Bee Sting Champion Catnarok 2 : Longcat rampage Champion Karate Monkey Champion Ultimate Mierda Champion Justice Hero Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I recently read up on what happens through the second half of season 1 and man..poor Lion-O.I mean seriously, the series just has to end with..
    Spoiler:
    the poor guy being dumped by another girl(who turns out to be the main antagonist's lover). WHAT?

Rest in peace 2011 Lion-O, may you find love somewhere in the fiction world~

Manhunter is offline Super-Tech Cat Ninja Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmanDash View Post
    I recently read up on what happens through the second half of season 1 and man..poor Lion-O.I mean seriously, the series just has to end with..
    Spoiler:
    the poor guy being dumped by another girl(who turns out to be the main antagonist's lover). WHAT?

No kidding.
    Of course, there was always the possibility that
    Spoiler:
    Pumyra wasn't in complete control of her actions
    "No man escapes the Manhunters!"

Lighthammer is offline Bringer of the Light
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know --- I just realized something --- wasn't WB working on production of a Thundercats live action movie ?

Canceling this series makes less sense knowing that that is on the horizon.

I wonder if I could get through playing the optimist and think Thundercats really has 52 episodes done and cartoon Network just isn't intending on playing the other 24 until the movie comes out.

Yea, thats living in a dream world =(.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40