Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
    ShamarDJ is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    the promo looks good!! i cant wait to watch it!!

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looking great!

1 hour premiere at 8PM on Friday July 29th and the following week it airs at 8:30PM.

I wonder what they'll do when Star Wars has another season ready to air. Hopefully they start a second night of action.

The schedule will probably return to basically what we had when Ben 10 and Rex were in premieres. Starting at 6:30 Batman, Young Justice, Ben 10 UA and Generator Rex with ThunderCats topping the block. Though it would be wise to air Ben 10 or Young Justice before ThunderCats instead of Generator Rex which has been flopping hard lately.

More interesting news, Boomerang is finally airing the original Thundercats with a marathon and a regular slot on weekdays at 5PM. Now how about some Real Adventures of Jonny Quest Boomerang? It's long overdue.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGUN View Post
    Here the promo for those who haven't seen it. Looks pretty EPIC.
    That was just awesome. The brief images we saw looked cool and the voices for the main characters worked pretty well too. It's really cool that they're giving it an hour premiere. I've missed watching Cartoon Network on Friday nights and this sounds like a great way to get back into watch the block. I also think it's nice that they're getting Boomerang involved with having a marathon of the original show. That's a pretty cool way of promoting the new series while also airing the original show for the fans who don't have the DVDs or who are interested in seeing that series for the first time. Practically every news I hear about this show makes me eager to see the first episode too, so I'll be looking forward to seeing the hour long-premiere as well.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This makes me so bummed that I wasn't more into the original. When I finally learned about Thundercats its run was just ending and it became hard to find. I'll have to retro-watch the old series after/during this new one. Do we know the capacity of Scrappy 'Snarf' in this new show?
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King9 View Post
    This makes me so bummed that I wasn't more into the original. When I finally learned about Thundercats its run was just ending and it became hard to find. I'll have to retro-watch the old series after/during this new one. Do we know the capacity of Scrappy 'Snarf' in this new show?
    Don't worry, I think it's fair to say they're upping the cool factor considerably for the remake. The original show is on DVD (some of it online) and will be on Boomerang if you really want to be sure to see it.

All details about Snarf say he's basically a pet and not so much an annoying talking animal (or borderline annoying if one wants to be nice). So no "But Lion-O, what about ____?!" lines from Snarf.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

ToonFan83 is online now I'll grow old, but never up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was it ever discussed why WileyKit and WileyKat seem to be the only ones with tails?

TheVileOne is online now Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wily Kit and Kat aren't the only ones with tails. There are various cat people of all shapes and sizes that have tails in the world of the show.

Show looks fantastic so far. Even though it is a remake of the 80's cartoon, in many ways it almost looks like a spiritual successor of sorts to Avatar. And some of the creative team did work on Avatar.

Can't wait to see the premiere at Comic-Con
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Somebody attempted to post a link to a video that is making the rounds - twice. Fortunately, the system prevented it from being posted because of recently implemented protocols that only let links be posted after you register a certain number of posts. I would just like to remind people that you can only link to legally uploaded content, and while I'm not entirely sure where the video in question came from, it does not appear to be a sanctioned channel and thus it will not be allowed to be posted here. Infractions will be dealt if it is posted unless it gets released officially.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The third installment of IGN's "Thunder Thursdays" here, featuring more artwork stuff and comments from Studio 4°C's supervising director, Shinichi Matsumi. A lighter feature this week I think, but still cool. Next time they talk to Michael Jelenic and Ethan Spaulding.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So it appears that 9 random minutes of the pilot have been leaked onto the Internet. I won't watch it since I want to remain spoiler free, but the folks at TV.com have seen it and said it looks pretty good.