Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CJaguar265 is offline The 80's will never die!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

i like amazings spies better then totally spies. I like the humor better.

Toons Fan is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't like that The Amazing Spiez! is now airing weekdays at 6AM.
    Hello my name is Toons Fan and I like a lot of Toons.

Episode Lists Pokémon Episode List

Toons Fan is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Amazing Spiez! season 2 starts July 5th at 8:30am on CN! http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html
    Hello my name is Toons Fan and I like a lot of Toons.

Episode Lists Pokémon Episode List

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toons Fan View Post
    The Amazing Spiez! season 2 starts July 5th at 8:30am on CN! http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html
    It is possible this is accurate. What they have it replacing on weekdays is Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and it is believed since 5D's is being replaced by Beyblade on weekends that the contract CN had with 4Kids might be up since both Chaotic on 5D's are off the air on CN as of July 3. What I can't help but question though is why they don't have a show listed at 6 AM as of that day, at least not one that's currently on the schedule.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Kool345 is offline Starting at 8/7c on ABC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    What I can't help but question though is why they don't have a show listed at 6 AM as of that day, at least not one that's currently on the schedule.
    Ya, that is weird. Maybe, Metajets might be placed at the 6am slot in reruns.
    MONDAY: Dancing with the Stars | Castle
    TUESDAY: Agents of SHIELD | The Goldbergs | Trophy Wife | Mind Games
    WEDNESDAY: The Middle | Suburgatory | Modern Family | Mixology | Nashville
    THURSDAY: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland | Grey's Anatomy | Scandal
    FRIDAY: Last Man Standing | The Neighbors | Shark Tank | 20/20
    SUNDAY: Once Upon a Time | Resurrection | Revenge

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Things I want to see in season 2, I want to see the Alpha twins, the most hardcore villains ever in the Totally Spies / Amazing Spiez franchise. The closest things to real serious bad guys, but not appear all the time, save it for special occassions.

Another thing maybe more mention of Karen Clark and Chameleon Leon's past in the spy accedemy. I wonder if Chameleon Leon had a thing for our hero's mother?

I hope they don't completely forget their parents are ex spies. Is just me or does the Clarks situation remind you of Numbuh 1's parents. I hope they use that plot twist in the future, like a break glass in case of emergency, when things are really down restore parents memories.

Speaking of which, I wonder how things where for Karen keeping her secret life from her sister Trudy, I wonder Trudy ever suspecting her sister of being a spy. I want to see a flashback about that. That is another thing I hope they don't forget, the noisy aunt who may or may not know the kids secret, I still think it is possible Whoop erased her memories and Jerry didn't tell the Clark siblings that as a way to teach them a lession. I think aunt Trudy could be like that neighbor lady from Bewitched if they wanted. If she knows they are spies, maybe from time to time she can try to prove they are spies to their parents, only to aways being proven wrong and look like a crazy person.

After seeing "Operation: Chameleon Leon", the tease of Jerry mixing up Megan and Tammy, I want to see just once because of some circmstances Tammy goes on a Whoop mission, of course at the end she gets her memory erased. I like to see her reaction being in life treaten situation. I can imagine if a villain makes the mistake of messing up her clothing, shoes, hat, or breaking her nail, she would totally lose it. I think she has protential to be really hillarous if put in such a situation.

I have missed that type of superfesal petty girl taking part in these missions. Megan is our Alex, Mark is our Sam, so just once let's have someone be our Clover.
    Last edited by zoombie; 06-21-2010 at 03:07 PM.

ToonFaithful is offline The One Who Knocks™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    I hope they don't completely forget their parents are ex spies. Is just me or does the Clarks situation remind you of Numbuh 1's parents. I hope they use that plot twist in the future, like a break glass in case of emergency, when things are really down restore parents memories.
    Yeah, I'm getting a major Operation Zero vibe there. That would be awesome.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Operation Rebel Robert review.

A Marc centeric episode. I think the robot was more of the main villain than Terrible Tommy. I don't know why Mark was so worried about beating Tammy, she is not exactly someone I consider intelectual smart, if you just do your best and not resort to cheating, he could have won easily. They couldn't just come up with an intelectual rival, but that is okay.

I am really stoked that the new season is starting.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Operation Evil Paparazzi was a great episode. Jerry and Sherry there an older version of Zuko and Azula, sibling taking to a new edge, though I still sympitize or side with Sherry as far as the backstory, Jerry did her wrong to rat her out like he did when they kids.

But the b story I loved. A friend of mine who is a LeexTammy fan will love it. The blow the kiss that knocks Lee down that was funny. Maybe my friend is onto something, they are kind of cute together in out due you type of way.

RySenkari is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, unless they can come up with some kind of girl character who would appeal well to Lee, I think Tammy is probably the best pairing for him. She just has to be nicer, though they seem to be going with Tammy the same route they went with Mandy in the original series.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RySenkari View Post
    Yeah, unless they can come up with some kind of girl character who would appeal well to Lee, I think Tammy is probably the best pairing for him. She just has to be nicer, though they seem to be going with Tammy the same route they went with Mandy in the original series.
    Well I don't think she is as bad as Mandy. Mandy was more vicious and mean spirited towards our heros. I think Tammy is more like Sissy from Code Lyoko, someone that picks on the protagonist but actully envys them.

"Operation: Snow Falcon", whatever about the A plot, but what really caught is the B plot, Lee gets a job at some cafe or something like that, the ending leaves his employment statous in the air, but I hope he kept his job. This place could be a hangout for young spies, something that has lacked in season 1. Not that they need it, but it something nice to add.
    Last edited by zoombie; 07-08-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think Tammy is more like Sissy from Code Lyoko, someone that picks on the protagonist but actully envys them.
    Heheheh, and Tammy's crush on Lee mirrors Sissi's crush on Ulrich.

I also hope Lee keeps his job, I like that boss lady (her glasses are funny).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RySenkari View Post
    I also hope Lee keeps his job, I like that boss lady (her glasses are funny).
    Since you mention the boss lady, now that I think of the place is very similar to the hangout in All Grown Up, I thought of that because she reminds me of Betty DeVille.

A question that I have always wondered, the ages of the Clarks. I know Tony is the youngest, is Lee the oldest, if so are Mark and Megan non peternal twins? Are Lee, Mark, and Megan triplets? Are the Clarks step siblings like a modern Brady Bunch?
    Last edited by zoombie; 07-08-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lee is supposed to be 15
    Mark and Megan are supposed to be 14
    Tony is supposed to be 13

Now, I've mentioned this earlier, but why can't we have some sort of origin story, and how exactly did their parents have 4 kids within 3 years, especially if Megan and Mark are supposed to be twins.

Anyway, for all of you that keep referring to Tami as Tammy, check the upcoming episode titles. The next one is Operation Tami Trouble. Considering the shows creators are referring to her as Tami with an i and that is how it is in an upcoming title, then I think you should start spelling it Tami!
    Last edited by bigddan11; 07-09-2010 at 09:01 AM.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If it's a Brady Bunch situation that could open the floodgates for Marc/Megan-shipping too (assuming Lee and Marc are one set of blood relatives and Megan and Tony are another).

Then again, it's possible to have four kids in three years without two being twins. Just... very difficult XD

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just saw "Operation Nano Spiez" an alternative way since I wasn't able to watch it on Tuesday. An upcoming episode is titled "Operation Trudy On Duty", I wonder what that is about. You don't suppose Aunt Trudy is another slepper ex spy? It seems to be in the franchise if one person in the family is a spy, they are all spies, like the Lewis family for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you're like me you may have thought some of the voices sounded familiar but couldn't quite place them to where they were from. Well, they didn't supply me with a list of the daily villains voices, but Marathon was kind enough to provide me with a list of the stars VA's so I could update the info at TV.com, where I am the editor for The Amazing Spiez! Here is the cast list info:

Stephanie Beard- Tami
    Alyson Court- Megan
    Julie Lemieux- Tony
    Liz Ramos- Karen
    Peter Cugno- Marc
    Dan Petronijevic- Cal
    Andrew Sabiston- Lee
    Adrian Truss- Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought Stephanie Beard was Megan but I also suspected it could've been Alyson Court, it's good to know for sure. There are some articles at TVTropes that I'll have to change now.

Julie Lemieux as Tony is pretty cool since she also played Sammy in the Sailor Moon dub

Peter Cugno is pretty talented, there's some footage available from his radio show where he parodies Adam Sandler's Hannukah song and he sounds pretty much just like him, apparently he's a pretty popular radio show host in Toronto.

Andrew Sabiston I think played Yoshi in the Super Mario World cartoon.

Dan Petronijevic... that's Geoff in Total Drama Island/Action, right? Pretty cool

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    If you're like me you may have thought some of the voices sounded familiar but couldn't quite place them to where they were from. Well, they didn't supply me with a list of the daily villains voices, but Marathon was kind enough to provide me with a list of the stars VA's so I could update the info at TV.com, where I am the editor for The Amazing Spiez! Here is the cast list info:

Stephanie Beard- Tami
    Alyson Court- Megan
    Julie Lemieux- Tony
    Liz Ramos- Karen
    Peter Cugno- Marc
    Dan Petronijevic- Cal
    Andrew Sabiston- Lee
    Adrian Truss- Jerry
    I am sure Dan voiced quite a few of the villains. And some of them he used his surfer voice.

Another info about the cast, the voice over director is John Stocker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was DEFINITELY Megan Fahlenbock as Tara. She reminds me of Jen except a lot more of an overachiever... which, knowing Jen, means something.

Tara might make a good love interest for Lee except that he probably doesn't want to date a girl who can kick his butt at everything. XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast