Quantcast
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Kesaria is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Since I can't find any other why to ask these questions other than quoting Wadi, during last episode, why was the building not shaking like all the others in the worm made earthquake, and why was that one cryptid just staring at the building and not fighting? I think I may have missed the answer to that question. Also, how did the exotic cryptids from South America and other places get to Africa? Did they stow away on a boat, fly, swim, etc?
    You know you use the DVR too much when you start to say "pause" to stop real life.

AnonyMouse is offline I come in peace...I think
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesaria View Post
    Since I can't find any other why to ask these questions other than quoting Wadi, during last episode, why was the building not shaking like all the others in the worm made earthquake, and why was that one cryptid just staring at the building and not fighting? I think I may have missed the answer to that question. Also, how did the exotic cryptids from South America and other places get to Africa? Did they stow away on a boat, fly, swim, etc?
    The exotic cryptids came from the underground tunnels (they were working together). Like Zak said, they know something big is coming...

One cryptid was in front of the store (and not fighting) because it was guarding the enterance to the store (that's why zak, wadi, and ulraj went in from the roof)

The store wasn't shaking because the worms weren't there (at the time)...
    the worms were causing the earthquakes everywhere else (except the store) to keep the humans away,

the other animals were hoarding the food, then the worm came.
    "In my plan, no one got power-wedgied at 6,000 feet!!" ~Zak Saturday.

Kesaria is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMouse View Post
    The exotic cryptids came from the underground tunnels (they were working together). Like Zak said, they know something big is coming...
    So they burrowed tunnels under and across the entire Atlantic Ocean to get from South America to Africa? Wouldn't it be easier to stay put and hide in their normal home rather than making that long a journey, and why Africa?
    You know you use the DVR too much when you start to say "pause" to stop real life.

Jay Stephens is offline TSS Creator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I mean, I get the part about Zac being "All Kur", but I want a definite answer...

Is Kur just part of him, or is he and Kur one, and does that even make him cryptid or something else?
    Zak is imbued with the essence of Kur. Kur is a cryptid, Zak is human, so it makes him some sort of unique cryptid host.

Start of season one: Day zero, Zak is eleven.
    End of season one: Six months have passed, unknown age.
    Start of season two: Six more months, for a total of a year. Zak is twelve.
    Current time: Unknown time has passed, Zak is now thirteen.
    Exactly. We have one of those rare shows where characters actually grow older and change. If the series got picked up it might even be time to do a sort of 'Alien Force' update, as someone else suggested. Zak is becoming a teenager.

Jay, do you happen to know when the next DVD is coming out?
    Sorry, no idea. Did anyone buy the first two? It's possible that sales were low and there won't be any further releases. Take my advice... never launch a cartoon series during a recession.

So they burrowed tunnels under and across the entire Atlantic Ocean to get from South America to Africa? Wouldn't it be easier to stay put and hide in their normal home rather than making that long a journey, and why Africa?
    The cryptids were working together, preparing for the coming war. They knew, or sensed, that Kur could find them in their usual habitats.

And while on the subject of overthinking things, I'm not going to touch the questions about the Monday world's sun, Argost, or other Monday details. I've already explained several times about what that dimension is, and what it isn't, and the rest of the details are something I'd rather save for future Saturdays stories.

Can't wait to read what you guys think of the finalés of Season 2 (another reminder-- there never was a 'season 3')!!!

Necey is offline Easily Distracte~ Hey! A Penny
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Stephens View Post
    Did anyone buy the first two? It's possible that sales were low and there won't be any further releases.
    I bought them, and I'll keep on buying them! It would be horrible if they don't release every episode, how else will I be able to enjoy this awesome show ten years from now?!
    "You know what they say about Saturdays, they never get here soon enough." - Dr. Cheechoo

Deviantart - http://necey.deviantart.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. Does Ulraj and Wadi know Zak is Kur?

2. How old is Wadi?

3. Will we see more about Doyle's past, like who took care of him after the Himalayan mishap?

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackArachnia017 View Post
    1. Does Ulraj and Wadi know Zak is Kur?

2. How old is Wadi?
    I think it's clear that Ulraj and Wadi knows about Zak being Kur, I mean everybody that knows the saturdays including Wadi's father knows about it and Wadi might be 12 or 13 like Zak.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

crazyninny is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! Long time watcher, first time asker. I really love this series, but there's some things I always wanted to know that haven't be asked yet.

Is there any episodes or things in the series you wish you could go back and redo?

Is there any particular song or music that reminds you of the Secret Saturdays?

Is there a real reason to Zak's hair, or is that just "Cartoon Creativity"? I love his design, but I always wonderd about why he has a "star" on his head.
    And is it just me, or dose Zak's character design look slightly different now? I can't put my finger on it, but it just seems to me that Zak looks just a little different now that he's 13.
    Could be just my imagination.

How old is Argost, Munya, Fiskerton and Komodo?

And lastly, why the name Saturday's? Is there a meaning behind it, or just a clever joke to watch Saturdays on Saturday? *Corny, I know.*

Thanks for listening!

LRotermund is offline I love being me. Fame for Kur!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyninny View Post
    Hi! Long time watcher, first time asker. I really love this series, but there's some things I always wanted to know that haven't be asked yet.

Is there any episodes or things in the series you wish you could go back and redo?

Is there any particular song or music that reminds you of the Secret Saturdays?

Is there a real reason to Zak's hair, or is that just "Cartoon Creativity"? I love his design, but I always wonderd about why he has a "star" on his head.
    And is it just me, or dose Zak's character design look slightly different now? I can't put my finger on it, but it just seems to me that Zak looks just a little different now that he's 13.
    Could be just my imagination.

How old is Argost, Munya, Fiskerton and Komodo?

And lastly, why the name Saturday's? Is there a meaning behind it, or just a clever joke to watch Saturdays on Saturday? *Corny, I know.*

Thanks for listening!
    There's only one song that reminds ME of the show. The opener. Yep. Weird I know.

But don't you love Zak's hair? I think the "star" is different and unique. No other cartoon, has the hair on any character that way.

Proud maintainer/member of: The Secret Saturdays Fanclub

[CENTER]Pround Maintainer/ member of the Invadre Zim Fanclub: Invader Zim[CENTER]

BobertIsANinja is offline I wonder who Bobert is...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um, so I love this show so much and I would really want to just go up to Cartoon Network and punch them in the face if they cancelled it!

And I saw the episode "and your enemies closer" because iTunes made a mistake and put it up a week early. It was sooooooo awesome!!! I loved it!
    I have questions, but I guess I'll wait till it's actually been shown on CN to ask them.

Ok, sorry. Now I will ask the qusetions!

1. Um. When you were writing the season 1 finale giant cliff hanger, did you already know that CN ordered more episodes, or did they not tell you yet?

2. This might seam really off topic, but can Zak sing? I just always wondered that...

3. Um... and do you ever watch TSS when the episodes show on Cartoon Network?