Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Neo Yi is online now GANNONDORK!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Now I'm not sure if anyone's asked this yet, but I recently received the TSS "Official Cryptid Field Guide" book from a friend. I'm in the process of reading through it and consider it a nice, little supplementary book. The question is; are all these consider canonical to the series itself?
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    I talk a bit about How To Train Your Dragon 2.

Jay Stephens is offline TSS Creator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metroid Fanguy View Post
    Mr. Stephen is just trying to keep us guessing on why Epsilon is disturbing Zak and family in next Saturday's episode. Also, maybe I should have reversed "for" and "with." Epsilon never works for the Secret Scientists, but he will work with them if his people's interests are the same as the Secret Scientists. But I wonder why those interests finally crossover? Or, if his interests are different than the Secret Scientists' interests, what his people's interests are?
    Nope. Not trying to "keep you guessing". I meant exactly what I said. Epsilon isn't working either "for" or "with" the Secret Scientists. And that shouldn't be at all surprising considering his past appearances on the show. As you say, even when he has associated himself with the Scientists, it's been only because it serves his own purposes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will we find out what reasons Epsilon sometimes work with the Secret Scientists for his own purposes, then? And will we find out what purposes he has for interfering in Istanbul in next Saturday's episode?

Also, was the Saturday's home in British Columbia or Washington state? It seems like it has to be in one of the two locations.
    "I never agreed to get rid of it!" Doc Saturday

artyfowl@zaksat is offline imagination, shy and ur friend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    really, epsilon will be in the net episode. or id i misundertand. you tell me. because it will be awesome to see epsilon and francis agian. especially francis. dont ask why.
    I have not failed, i only found 10,000 ways that dont work.
    -Thomas Edison

ryandcow is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metroid Fanguy View Post
    Will we find out what reasons Epsilon sometimes work with the Secret Scientists for his own purposes, then? And will we find out what purposes he has for interfering in Istanbul in next Saturday's episode?

Also, was the Saturday's home in British Columbia or Washington state? It seems like it has to be in one of the two locations.
    Seems any where Pacific NW totally.
    "There's no such thing as crazy, just behavior deemed socially unacceptable." -The Question, 52

shadow909 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have you ever thought of any cryptids that involved nightmares in the secret saturdays?

The Cartoon is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I started to watch The Secret Saturdays when it first was released, but stopped paying close attention to it for one reason or another. I'm trying to get into it again since I'm a huge cryptozoology fan. My question is:

Is there a reason that most of the cryptids featured on the show are relatively obscure? Do you want to show people the ones that they haven't heard, is there a trademark thing with the most famous cryptids, or is just coincidence?

Thanks for taking the time.
    Visit the newly opened Toonzone forum: The Musiquarium!
    Vote in the Greatest Character Ever Tournament!
    Visit Dramatic Static, one of the best Total Drama forums on the web.

GC13 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    How does the average man on the street view cryptids, and Argost? The Saturdays think absolutely nothing of walking down the street with Fisk; while some people are freaked out about it mostly people just look at him funny. Do most people think Argost's show has real cryptids, or do they think it's just good fakery for the camera? I'd assume his Argost Lives! people believe they're real, but how much of his viewer base do they make up? Just a few, or a very large chunk?

Also, is Zak's letter to Argost on the Weird World promo site canon? What about yours? :anime:

Collie is offline Total Drama Llama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And now, a very simple question.

Is Doc's Power Glove technological or magic? I can't recall it being stated either way.

CorinaSaturday11 is offline TSS Fangirl! I love Zak! <3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collie View Post
    And now, a very simple question.

Is Doc's Power Glove technological or magic? I can't recall it being stated either way.
    That reminds me, I saw the sneak peek for the next episode and (it looks amazing btw) I wonder if Tsul Kalu has anything to do with Doc's eye. I wonder what they're hiding from Zak...^^
    I love The Secret Saturdays! <3
    I'm on Deviant Art too!
    http://lunadarkridge11.deviantart.com/