Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
    Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    Conventional wisdom would indicate that a foreign Cartoon Network would just hire an alternative voice actor instead of going through the trouble of getting Logan Grove into the Los Angeles studios to record a few lines. Although I would have expected Cartoon Network Latin America to be in Spanish. Perhaps that's just cultural ignorance on my part.
    All of CN Latin America's exclusive bumpers are done in Spanish, Portugese and English. CN Latin America can be watched in full english by turning on SAP mode, provided your cable company gives you the option.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

CartoonNetRulzz is offline a.k.a. BlooMac
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    When Gumball said "No Ben-what's his name?", was he referring to Ben Bocquelet, the creator of the show, or was he referring to Ben 10, because I noticed all these Ben 10 merchandise around Mr. Snyder's desk (if it really was him).
    I think Gumball meant Ben 10, that would make more sense, I don't think many people know who created Gumball. Plus, like you said there was a lot of Ben 10 merchandise and Gumball might be jealous of Ben 10's popularity.

I don't think that's Snyder. Doesn't CN LA have its own president?

Cansecoangel is offline Excited to be here
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quick question did anyone see the like little commercial break things when they showed Who Framed Roger Rabbit the other day? It had CN characters in a theater including Gumball characters is this new or has it been around for a while now?
    ​Best day Ever!!!!!

Silverstar is offline Pac It Up!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cansecoangel View Post
    Quick question did anyone see the like little commercial break things when they showed Who Framed Roger Rabbit the other day? It had CN characters in a theater including Gumball characters is this new or has it been around for a while now?
    They've been doing those for a little while now.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Cansecoangel is offline Excited to be here
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbro View Post
    They've been doing those for a little while now.
    ok thanks

oh i found this on CN LA google translate sucked at translating from spanish (canal=channel) oh well at least you'll get what it says ^_^

This Sunday April 22 from 7:00 to 15:00 Special: Children's Day Marathon - Gumball takes control

Gumball takes control of Cartoon Network for a day. We gave him control of the canal as a gift from Children's Day and was a decision that ended up regretting because Gumball is changing everything. Gumball and seized the canal and there is no turning back! He and his friends are everywhere. His parents are not much help either, or your sister ... This creates a day of chaos in the air and on the website.Come spend the day with Gumball children, with eight hours of fun featuring all episodes of Gumball + 1 + webisodes premiere episode on the original Cartoon Network website.

Leer Completa en: Abril en Cartoon Network: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge y MAD TV - Anime, Manga y TV http://www.anmtvla.com/2012/03/abril...#ixzz1s5eAraog
    ​Best day Ever!!!!!

Destiny of Awe is offline Should update a lot of things
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Logan Grove has a Facebook page, and he's willing to answer your questions.

Just thought you guys would like to know.
    "Don't worry guys, this time, I'm back for sure!"

Yeahhhhh, I have a bad knack for lying.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting news. It would seem that the second season is ready enough to air, because they're airing it in the Philipines. Probably elsewhere, too. I thought we would get it first.

MANILA, Philippines – Cartoon Network helps kids beat the heat this summer with cool new episodes from its award-winning series, The Amazing World of Gumball. Airing every Saturday at 9:00 a.m., the new season promises laugh-out-loud fun, ranging from the unbelievable (Gumball’s dad getting his first job as a pizza delivery guy) to just plain wacky (the lamest duel in the history of love, a.k.a. Gumball versus Tobias).
    Perhaps the show will return next month. Hope it does. Don't want to fall too far behind.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    CN Phillipines recently had an event called "Gumball on Tour."

Fellow Toonzone member Randomced859 has been kind enough to provide photos of the event and more HERE.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    Interesting news. It would seem that the second season is ready enough to air, because they're airing it in the Philipines. Probably elsewhere, too. I thought we would get it first.

Perhaps the show will return next month. Hope it does. Don't want to fall too far behind.
    It's um... not on the premieres thread. So I guess we're waiting until at least June. May is rather light on comedy premieres from the look of it.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I was poking around trying to find more news on Season 2 when I found this short article.

http://www.studiosoi.com/blog/321-li...all-season-ii/

According to the article, production of Season 2 will go on until October 2012.