Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
    Kirben is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

I really hope the Gumball DVD releases have not been abandoned, as they are the only I can even see the series.

Super Sonic is offline Fastest Thing Alive
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just saw one of those short Cartoon Network theater bumpers - y'know, the ones where characters from CN shows are at the movies) and this one had Jacob Hopkins and Terrell Ransom Jr. in it. First time we got to hear a full sentence from Terrell's Darwin, who sounds very close to Kwesi Boakye before puberty made his acting more strained and unnatural in Season 2.

Matt Hazuda is online now Nerfariously planning Zombie Bites Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boom continues it's trend of picking up the comics rights to newer CN series (Regular Show, Adventure Time, Steven Universe) by announcing The Amazing World of Gumball #1 coming this June, the first book in their recently-announced first look deal with Cartoon Network. Frank Gibson (Tiny Kitten Teeth) will be writing and Tyson Hesse (Boxer Hockey) will be on art duties.

I gotta say I do love how Boom looks towards internet-based talent for some many of their books. It's cool to see their willingness to expand beyond the normal talent pools typically associated with physical comics.

Oh and the article mentions season 3 begins in May. Not sure if that was already known or not.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Gatordragon is offline El Zombino - level 1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Season 3 is in May? That's good to know. I've been beginning to miss this show a bit.

Also, it's about time a Gumball comic is being made. I admit, I most likely won't buy it because I'm assuming it will be $3.99 like the rest of the Cartoon Network comics and I think that is too much for a comic book issue (I prefer $1.99 or $0.99, but I guess people need to get paid). I would totally put the comics for Gumball, Adventure Time, and Steven Universe on my pull list if they were cheaper. Regardless, I wish the best of luck to those comics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a relief, I thought the show was over but I guess not.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't added to my Gumball collection since the last DVD. The rest of my stuff was given to me. The merchandise on Cartoon Network's store is... lacking, and hasn't changed in two years. I'll be buying all five of these versions.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    I haven't added to my Gumball collection since the last DVD. The rest of my stuff was given to me. The merchandise on Cartoon Network's store is... lacking, and hasn't changed in two years. I'll be buying all five of these versions.
    There must be problems with the CN Shop...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Well, Season 3 is due to be on CN USA next month and on CN UK in September, but I doubt that the UK will have some more world premieres of Gumball episodes. Interesting to point out that episodes in the latter end of Season 2 had their international premieres on CN Africa/Cyprus and CN Arabic first.
    Check out the Cartoon Network International News Thread: Future Schedules, News, Ratings, Promos and Bumpers from all over the world:
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/carto...ws-thread.html
    Happy St. George's Day - 23rd April

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49