Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
    Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmelaFC

Someone recorded the Hall of Game After Party and it has the Gumball preview at 3:30. The quality of the recording isn't much but it's there and it looks pretty cool.
    Thanks, I finally got to see it. It looks pretty cool. The voices sound good too, and I like how they animate the T-Rex. I'm REALLY looking forward to this.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

ChildHood90s is online now Loves his coffee
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That quality was so awful though... I liked what I saw, but then again I'm not exactly sure what I just saw.

I'll be patient and wait for another clip though. :anime:

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found some new information. Apparently, somebody who is affiliated with the series brought an episode home for their children to watch, and one of said children blogged about it here. It's somewhat sporadic, but it actually reveals a lot of names. And since this person lives in New York, and mentioned the May 2nd premiere date, it's safe to assume that it will premiere in both the UK and the US on May 2nd. That would make the most sense if it's true.

Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!

One day my mom brought home this new show on Cartoonnetwork that comes out in May!

It was amazing because we were the first kids to see it in NEW YORK!!!!

It was called Gumball!!

It may sound really bad but it’s the best show Cartoonnetwork has come up with yet!

It’s about a blue cat and his sidekick Darwin who was his goldfish who sprouted legs and joined the family.

There family is Gumball, Darwin, Anais (Their Sister), Richard (Their Dad), and their mom whose name hasn’t been announced!

Their last name is the Watterson’s.

The school bully is a girl Tyrannosaurus Rex named Tina.

Gumballs principal’s name is Mr. BlackWoods.

He has a lot of silly looking classmates. (Kind of like Justin Bieber!)

He has a piece of toast, a peanut with horns, a cactus, a boombox, a banana, and so many more!!!

One episode is where Tina steals Anais’ stuffed animal.

Then Gumball and Darwin have to get it back.

It’s called THE QUEST.

Some others' are called THE DVD, THE CURSE, and THE END

Watch this show!

It’s super funny and you’ll love it!!!!!

It premieres on CartoonNetwork on May 2nd, 2011!!

See ya!
    The clip they showed during the after party was for the episode mentioned above, "The Quest". We also know of "The Curse", "The DVD" and "The End" as episodes, in addition to "The Car", "The Picnic", "The Prank", "The Robot" and "The Sock".
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Nexonius is offline Formerly John Dorian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    I found some new information. Apparently, somebody who is affiliated with the series brought an episode home for their children to watch, and one of said children blogged about it here. It's somewhat sporadic, but it actually reveals a lot of names. And since this person lives in New York, and mentioned the May 2nd premiere date, it's safe to assume that it will premiere in both the UK and the US on May 2nd. That would make the most sense if it's true.

The clip they showed during the after party was for the episode mentioned above, "The Quest". We also know of "The Curse", "The DVD" and "The End" as episodes, in addition to "The Car", "The Picnic", "The Prank", "The Robot" and "The Sock".

Something tells me this is going to be a hit. Perhaps this is also the date The Looney Tunes Show premieres on?

Hey, Huntsman, is the show 15 or 30 minutes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexonius View Post
    Hey, Huntsman, is the show 15 or 30 minutes?
    15, but it has 40 episodes. Cartoon Network will probably split that up as two "seasons", which isn't bad for a new series. Hopefully more episodes will be ordered by the middle of the year.

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, the clip we saw was from the quest. And yay, only 2 months till the premiere!

Paradox295 is offline Chicks dig it, dude!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, the writers are on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/JamesLamont
    http://twitter.com/fosterjr

According to Adult Swim UK's twitter feed, they were touring the Turner UK offices or something.

Outside the US? Subscribe to these International News Threads!
    Cartoon Network - Adult Swim

Daxdiv is offline Hex Girl Yo!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting, this kid does sound legit. Though, I guess the dinosaur character being the bully was a given, considering how much it towers over everyone, but it being a girl is a nice twist, since I was expecting it to be a boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxdiv View Post
    Interesting, this kid does sound legit. Though, I guess the dinosaur character being the bully was a given, considering how much it towers over everyone, but it being a girl is a nice twist, since I was expecting it to be a boy.
    Yeah, I didn’t expect that either, mainly because the character didn’t sound very feminine in the clip that I had the privilege of seeing a while back. The character was also in the group of characters that were trying to help Gumball because his dress made him look like a “beautiful girl”, although Anais’ remarks indicated that everybody would treat him differently because of the dress. Perhaps the dinosaur is a female bully, but if that is the case, her brief scene in the clip provided little indication of either.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was thinking they'd do a preview in May the night The Looney Tunes show premieres but if that's when the series begins it's regular run, all the better.

I'm thinking they'll air it at 7:30 or 7:45 or possibly at 8:15 after Adventure Time. I'm hoping they don't shove it on last (which seems like the slot Problem Solverz will occupy) because I don't see it fitting in well next to Regular Show and maybe not even Adventure Time. It's a whole lot more family friendly looking than either of them or MAD. So right after The Looney Tunes Show or right before Adventure Time seems like a good slot for it IMO.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad