Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Results 1,301 to 1,304 of 1304
    Dusty is offline Superman.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Finally watching the last episodes after buying the DVD (I am super ticked about the announcement of a full season Set though... > WB sucks... )
    Aside from that, I am liking what I am seeing so far, I purposefully waited for them to be released on DVD to watch them all back to back. It is very sad though as this show, GLTAS, and Young Justice are the last CN shows I watched. I just bought the GLTAS DVD set too... So Once Young Justice comes out, I am out... CN has just screwed up too much IMO... End of an era. ...

...Sorry back on subject... I am really enjoying the story of the last episodes of the show, I hope the ending is good. lol.

D.
    "Good and Great things in life are rarely ever easy... but they are worth it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally finished the series... I loved this show, there were a few shocker moments where I thought "They did that!?!" ) but it all worked pretty great in the end though I still wish Fred's not real dad was his real dad. Brad and Judy were and still are creepy. Overall I loved this show and am sad that it is over, but at least it went out swinging. I hope when they make another SD show... that it is at least 1% as good as this was. Goodbye SD:MI! ...

D.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Finally finished the series... I loved this show, there were a few shocker moments where I thought "They did that!?!" ) but it all worked pretty great in the end though I still wish Fred's not real dad was his real dad. Brad and Judy were and still are creepy. Overall I loved this show and am sad that it is over, but at least it went out swinging. I hope when they make another SD show... that it is at least 1% as good as this was. Goodbye SD:MI! ...

D.
    At least say it got an ending, not many get that especially with 13th Ghost.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post

At least say it got an ending, not many get that especially with 13th Ghost.
    I did say it got an ending... just not with those exact words.

(heck it even left the show open for more stuff, )

D.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66