wiley207 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    According to the credits for that episode, the animation was done by Rough Draft Korea! That surprised me quite a bit. Usually WB would use DongWoo or Lotto Animation for nearly anything nowadays that isn't "The Looney Tunes Show." The animation also seemed a bit more higher-quality than the previous season.
    But then again, if SD:MI is getting Rough Draft, I wonder if "The Looney Tunes Show" will be switching to Lotto Animation as well? :anime:

Zen Man is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley207 View Post
    According to the credits for that episode, the animation was done by Rough Draft Korea! That surprised me quite a bit. Usually WB would use DongWoo or Lotto Animation for nearly anything nowadays that isn't "The Looney Tunes Show." The animation also seemed a bit more higher-quality than the previous season.
    But then again, if SD:MI is getting Rough Draft, I wonder if "The Looney Tunes Show" will be switching to Lotto Animation as well? :anime:
    Sounds promising.

Btw, sometimes I wonder if Warner Bros. would use TMS as a subcontractor again; like they did in the early and late-90's. I reckon cost is the main issue why TMS hasn't been used by animation studios in recent years.

Dusty is offline Superman.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought Koko Enterprises did a fantastic job on JL, (I always liked it when they were the ones who WB used) the other companies like Lotto and Dong Woo were not quite as good IMO. So yeah I wish WB would use KoKo more often.

D.
    "Good and Great things in life are rarely ever easy... but they are worth it."

wiley207 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's some screencaps of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote animation by Lotto Animation on "What's New, Scooby-Doo." This is why I think they'd be a good candidate for the Looney Tunes Show, it was pretty full and the characters were on-model:

Just my two cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder when WB is going to A. lump vol.1-3 together into one set like they did with Young Justice or B. come out with the complete first season in one box set. Because I am not going to pay 40 dollars the 4 volumes.

Dusty is offline Superman.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might sound completely silly asking this... but did anyone know that Crystal Cove is a real place in California? Because I sure didn't, sure I thought it sounded more realistic than Coolsville, but I had no idea it was real. Now I want to go there and solve mysteries and such, since going to Coolsville was never an option, lol

D.
    "Good and Great things in life are rarely ever easy... but they are worth it."

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems that new episodes of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated are airing on Boomerang UK beginning this Saturday.

Here are some future episode titles:

Episode 28 - "House of the Nightmare Witch"
    Episode 29 - "The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom"
    Episode 30 - "Web of Dreamweaver"
    Episode 31 - "The Hodag of Horror"

Unfortunately, I don't have any episode descriptions for them.

Source: http://www.boomerangtv.co.uk/tv-guide/saturday

The new episode airs @ 8:00 AM, right before "All Fear the Freak", which is a rerun.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

magicdog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As usual, CN drops the ball again!

First they delay the second season premiere (in the US) 10 months, then claim they'll air the show in May. May's almost gone and the show still hasn't aired, but will air in the UK?

What's going on over there??

At least we have the episode titles to go on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I wonder when WB is going to A. lump vol.1-3 together into one set like they did with Young Justice or B. come out with the complete first season in one box set. Because I am not going to pay 40 dollars the 4 volumes.

Oh man, I hope they don't go the Young Justice route. I know its cheaper, and probably easier to do that. But its super tacky.

TAS257 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What do people think of this airdate, tv.com released. Is this a reliable source, or should we take this with a grain of salt?

TAS257