Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 234 of 301 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 6001
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow :D View Post
    @RandomMe: Yes, but the first and second season of Regular Show will probably air together. (it's together 20 episodes (40 shorts))
    Season 3 will probably be aired a few months later (like with Gumball and Omniverse), and season 4 again a few months later.

And have you won a crayon at cartoonnetworkhq.net?
    The first run of RS episodes on CN HQ ended with Rage Against the TV, halfway through season 2.
    And NO. I haven't won a crayon yet...

szjdfgs is offline Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    And have you won a crayon at cartoonnetworkhq.net?
    An autographed crayon would be nice to win.
    Problem is, who should sign it?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Then what do you mean with this:
    Cartoon Network HQ, I really miss you. I even want to draw you a picture using the crayon you gave me.
    I once got a prijzenpakket (I don't know how to translate it. Prizes packet?) when I posted my drawings of Cow, Billy and Mandy. It came all the way from London!
    It contained a T-shirt (which was too little for me), Ben 10 Alien Force badges, shoelaces, a note block, a ''transforming pen'' from Generator Rex XD, Gumball stickers, a key ring and a plastic bag.

I liked all those things except for the first two

I thought they gave it to me because I'd asked them too many times when Sheep in the Big City would return XD So I considered it as some kind of ''hush money'' (But I turned out to be wrong, though. They've rerun Sheep from July 2012 until February 2014)

EDIT: Apparently I've made some pictures of it:
    http://nl.tinypic.com/r/jv281s/8
    http://nl.tinypic.com/r/n6col3/8

They're made in April 2012.
    Last edited by Red Arrow :D; 03-11-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm so jelly right now.
    I like that merchandise.
    It'd be fun to have a T-shirt like that or even a bag.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Then what do you mean with this:

I once got a prijzenpakket (I don't know how to translate it. Prizes packet?) when I posted my drawings of Cow, Billy and Mandy. It came all the way from London!
    It contained a T-shirt (which was too little for me), Ben 10 Alien Force badges, shoelaces, a note block, a ''transforming pen'' from Generator Rex XD, Gumball stickers, a key ring and a plastic bag.

I liked all those things except for the first two

I thought they gave it to me because I'd asked them too many times when Sheep in the Big City would return XD So I considered it as some kind of ''hush money'' (But I turned out to be wrong, though. They've rerun Sheep from July 2012 until February 2014)
    To give you an explanation: it's actually the theme song for a Chinese cartoon block called Cartoon City. (Currently they're airing 12 Zodiac Way. It's roughly 200 episodes long!)
    CCTV 4 is not that widely available on TV providers in Europe. Asian channels (like the even less widely available KBS World) are a guilty pleasure for me.
    The theme song for Cartoon City is about some boy drawing a castle on a leaf and goes on an adventure to find the girl. As seen here (CCTV 4 reverted back to the previous intro for no apparent reason whatsoever, when they aired "Magic eye Magic rabbit" (Carrot, Carrot, Abracadabra!) they used the current one) but they air a shortened version.
    I'll PM you later.
    ---
    ON: Goodie bags. CN HQ offered goodie bags. CN PT still has to offer one.
    Shame I never got one...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Maybe I can comfort you a little by saying it was a T-shirt for 10 year old kids?
    I had to say how old I was when I'd to give my adress (I was 14 back then) so I think Turner hasn't got any larger T-shirts.
    I still liked my prijzenpakket, though ^^ Everyone at school was jealous at my transforming pen, although nobody knew what Generator Rex was.

On-topic: Here's an English video about Adventure Time S5: Adventure Time | season 5 ENG trailer | Cartoon Network Benelux - YouTube

EDIT: Goodie bag, that's indeed what I meant

Ákos97HU is offline Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I have got many CN things because my boss gave me some. I have: CN pullover, AT encyclopaedia, Jake and Finn caps, a too little AT T-shirt (I gave it to my little sister), a Gumball Christmas ornament ball, shoelaces, a Gumball backpack, Gumball note, a Regular Show mousepad, a RS T-shirt (my sister's one), a Boomerang shoulder bag, some Check it bags, some pictures from a CN event with Funny Friends styled frames, some CN Santa Claus bags, some CN magazines and a Scooby-Doo straw. I will make a picture of them.
    My blog

English final exam on May 8. I am fed up with the exams!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ákos97HU View Post
    I have got many CN things because my boss gave me some. I have: CN pullover, AT encyclopaedia, Jake and Finn caps, a too little AT T-shirt (I gave it to my little sister), a Gumball Christmas ornament ball, shoelaces, a Gumball backpack, Gumball note, a Regular Show mousepad, a RS T-shirt (my sister's one), a Boomerang shoulder bag, some Check it bags, some pictures from a CN event with Funny Friends styled frames, some CN Santa Claus bags, some CN magazines and a Scooby-Doo straw. I will make a picture of them.
    :O
    I wish we had a Turner office (you already know about that)...
    There's a thread I made about CN merchandise.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I really don't wanna brag about the merchandise, but I actually got some neat stuff in the pictures.
    I actually sent some letters to the studios in the US and got some neat goodies in it.
    Had to be careful with these ones since they're quite old.

This was from the first envelope. Some of these are quite used and should have been handled better but thankfully the comics are still intact. Except the bottom one which has the back and front cover torn apart. And I also used the tattoos that came with it and the foam figures.
    View image: SNC00174

This was the last one In better condition than the other one. I did recieve letters from them but I don't want to put my name out there. Let's just say, they mistook the name of the street I lived in for my actual name for the first one.
    View image: SNC00178

I'll stop bragging now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    AH YES!
    Cartoon Network HQ, my heart is with you. (Hey, it rhymes!)
    @Red Arrow: To be more accurate, B10: O's second season didn't finish yet before the switch and the last few episodes of that season have been seen in Portugal on CN PT. The same is true to Mixels. Don't know about the times where CN HQ airs it...
    And if CN HQ is using CHECK it. 3.0 in the promos...
    Cartoon Network HQ, I need you in my daily life... I want you 24/7...
    @szjdfgs: I don't know what's your opinion on next month's schedule for CN HQ. Nice improvements, but the main schedule now starts at 04:00 WET.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    @szjdfgs: I don't know what's your opinion on next month's schedule for CN HQ. Nice improvements, but the main schedule now starts at 04:00 WET.
    Was there a new schedule? I hadn't seen it, if so.

But the fact that they're starting earlier can be good news or bad news depending on whether you're a fan of TCM or CN. Because this does mean more cartoon hours for those that haven't suffered the fate of the dubs. But less hours for the classic movie appreciators to spend watching. And even then, I don't believe that many adults stay up all night just to watch a channel. If this leads into the inevitable separation between the two channels I'll be all up for it. That will definitely be a win-win for both enthusiasts.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szjdfgs View Post
    Was there a new schedule? I hadn't seen it, if so.

But the fact that they're starting earlier can be good news or bad news depending on whether you're a fan of TCM or CN. Because this does mean more cartoon hours for those that haven't suffered the fate of the dubs. But less hours for the classic movie appreciators to spend watching. And even then, I don't believe that many adults stay up all night just to watch a channel. If this leads into the inevitable separation between the two channels I'll be all up for it. That will definitely be a win-win for both enthusiasts.
    Go to the previous page.
    Actually CN HQ no longer timeshares with TCM HQ, all countries that get it have CN HQ and TCM HQ 24/7.
    We were the last country to carry CN HQ timeshared with TCM HQ.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Well, I'll be darned.
    Everyone's winning.

As for the schedule, I'm looking for it but I'm guessing it's not the EMEA schedule, so I haven't had any luck yet.

Also, @RandomMe, did you happen to notice something weird starting tonight at 8 PM your time? Because a friend of mine, who also watches CN PT regularly has said that the network goofed up and aired the EU-PT intro to Steven Universe whilst they were airing Adventure Time's intro. Can you verify this?

I'm trying to find the right time to record this with my camera so the whole world can see it but no such luck. And I doubt it'll ever be displayed again, but I want to know if you managed to come across that goof-up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Well, I'll be darned.
    Everyone's winning.

As for the schedule, I'm looking for it but I'm guessing it's not the EMEA schedule, so I haven't had any luck yet.

Also, @RandomMe, did you happen to notice something weird starting tonight at 8 PM your time? Because a friend of mine, who also watches CN PT regularly has said that the network goofed up and aired the EU-PT intro to Steven Universe whilst they were airing Adventure Time's intro. Can you verify this?

I'm trying to find the right time to record this with my camera so the whole world can see it but no such luck. And I doubt it'll ever be displayed again, but I want to know if you managed to come across that goof-up.
    That's the CN HQ schedule.
    As for Steven Universe on Adventure Time... The theme song is a REAL European premiere. I didn't watch it...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Fragmentos de 1 VidaAnother CN fan speaks about CN PT's negative impact.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    Fragmentos de 1 VidaAnother CN fan speaks about CN PT's negative impact.
    That just shouts hypocrisy.
    You started caring less about the channel, but as soon as the variant was replaced you immediately complained and moaned about how good it was?
    I'm sorry, lady, but I'm not buying into that crap.

I might not like the variant but this is why some viewers can't be able to defend the old version.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    That just shouts hypocrisy.
    You started caring less about the channel, but as soon as the variant was replaced you immediately complained and moaned about how good it was?
    I'm sorry, lady, but I'm not buying into that crap.

I might not like the variant but this is why some viewers can't be able to defend the old version.
    CN HQ improved after December. We were ready to see The Phantom Tollbooth, new episodes of B10: O, AT, JT and RS, the Old School block... I seem to be the only one in Portugal to really care about CN HQ's ongoing schedule.

NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So here's the Polish Title for Total Drama: All Stars - "Totalna Porażka: Plejada Gwiazd".
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBogus :) View Post
    So here's the Polish Title for Total Drama: All Stars - "Totalna Porażka: Plejada Gwiazd".
    We have never seen that on an actual television due to the switch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBogus :) View Post
    And here's the hungarian title: Totál Dráma: All-Stars
    and the romanian:
    Drama Totală : Reuniunea Vedetelor