codeseven Guest

Billy And Mandy - The Secret Snake Club - Tab Question

Like This Thread!
    I think this episode is absolutely hillarious because of the Bob Dylan parody. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some tabs for the song he plays. And if not, could you link me to where I can view/hear the song from the show so I can just tab it myself. Thanks in advance

-c7

Henk55 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know it was totaly hilarious. You can search on the youtube, but I think that nobody haven't uploaded that episode . But there are the lyrics at tv.com:

http://www.tv.com/the-grim-adventure...8/summary.html

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    One of the best episodes I've seen, IMO.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, thought I'd point this out here if it's alright; in the bootup screen for the computer Grim's using, when it has to restart, at the bottom it says: Matrix: OK; Sequels: Not So Good. I found that pretty funny.
    "Hooray for zero gravity."
    "You sharpshooting me, Goodpudding? You stepping in my corn flakes? Let me tell you about stepping in other peoples' corn flakes. It's a weird way to eat corn flakes."
    Toonami: It's got ninjas, pirates, aliens, demons, superheroes, and giant robots. What's not to love?

mwcafac91 is offline I'm Glorious!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by codeseven
    I think this episode is absolutely hillarious because of the Bob Dylan parody.

-c7
    who's bob dylan? i think i've heard of him somewhere, but i don't know where?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcafac91
    who's bob dylan? i think i've heard of him somewhere, but i don't know where?
    Wow, what a sad, sad world we live in.
    Bob Dylan is (was?) a folk singer most popular in the 1960's and 70's.
    The Matrix is a movie that came out in the mid 90's and was awesome. However then they made sequels (Reloaded and Revolutions) that were horrible.
    Billy and Mandy is a show on the Cartoon Network created by Max Atoms. It won the first annual Big Pick contest.
    The Big Pick contest is a contest where kids saw cartoon pilots on the Cartoon Network and could vote for them.
    A "pilot" is an episode of a series, normally the first, explaining the entire series to a network.

I'm sorry. Yes, both parodies were totally awesome- like I've said before, the half hour episodes are alot better than the 11 minute segments.

Starsky is offline He's probably hiding a cow!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMecca
    I'm sorry. Yes, both parodies were totally awesome- like I've said before, the half hour episodes are alot better than the 11 minute segments.
    Agreed. Especially when written by Carl Greenblatt: The Secret Snake Club, My Fair Mandy and Keeper Of The Reaper are all hysterical.

cmd
    cmd is offline Nice bunny!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tabs? Who needs tabs? These are basic chords, progressions broken up in verses for your convenience.

(first verse) D,G,D,D,G,D,D,G,A,D,G,B-minor,A

(second verse) repeat first verse

(third verse) D,G,D,D,G,A,D,G,B-minor, G,A,D

(fourth verse) D,G,D,D,G,A,D,G,B-minor, G,A,G,A,G,A,D

Now, go jam!