Quantcast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DarthGonzo is offline Ten Years on TZ!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spider Man on CN?

Like This Thread!
    Wait...so CN is airing the live-action Spider Man flick now?

veemonjosh is offline The Fool
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGonzo
    Wait...so CN is airing the live-action Spider Man flick now?
    Yep. I surprised you didn't know about this already, considering we've known about it since the upfronts.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 12/08 - Takahashi vs. Tomino: Round 3 - Combat Mecha Xabungle vs. Garasaki)

Zyzzybalubah is offline The Best of Friends
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would be nice if they added the 90s Spiderman show and even though I didn't care for it, the MTV series would be a welcomed edition. I mean it would be an interesting addition.

jarjar23 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol, if a newb posted this, you guys would be all over him.

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It would be nice if they added the 90s Spiderman show
    Really doubtful. Disney/ABC owns the rights and it's still airing on Toon Disney and will probably continue to air there for quite awhile along with various other Marvel Shows like X-Men and Spiderman and His Amazing friends.

and even though I didn't care for it, the MTV series would be a welcomed edition. I mean it would be an interesting addition.
    Now that's a possiblity. I mean yeah MTV and the Mainframe production co probably own the rights but since it's not airing and the DVDs have been out for awhile I doubt it would be much of a fight to take it. Plus it would make for a nice addition onto Toonami and really help push the limits of the block. I mean it'd be better then just airing the live action movie (which already airs on TBS and various other channels) on CN anyway.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

veemonjosh is offline The Fool
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ultra Mike
    Really doubtful. Disney/ABC owns the rights and it's still airing on Toon Disney and will probably continue to air there for quite awhile along with various other Marvel Shows like X-Men and Spiderman and His Amazing friends.
    ...It's not on Toon Disney according to the official Jetix website. And if Disney still owns the rights, they'd still have it on along with still having X-Men on (which they don't even though X3 is just around the corner).

And before you say it, that Spidey/X-Men marathon next Saturday is just Amazing Friends episodes.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 12/08 - Takahashi vs. Tomino: Round 3 - Combat Mecha Xabungle vs. Garasaki)

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veemonjosh
    ...It's not on Toon Disney according to the official Jetix website. And if Disney still owns the rights, they'd still have it on along with still having X-Men on (which they don't even though X3 is just around the corner).

And before you say it, that Spidey/X-Men marathon next Saturday is just Amazing Friends episodes.
    That's basically the Amazing Friend's last hurrah though. On June 1 it's being replaced on both Jetix blocks. On ABC Family Super Robot Monkey Team gets the weekday spots while Oban Star-Racers gets the weekend spots. On Toon Disney Dragon Booster gets the weekday spots while NASCAR RAcers gets the weekend spots.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Ykwia is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The end of classic cartoons and the rise of meidocre shows on a meidocre Toonami-Wanabe Block.

Pomegranate is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SU182
    The end of classic cartoons and the rise of meidocre shows on a meidocre Toonami-Wanabe Block.
    I feel the same way as you do, SU182!

On topic, the live-action Spiderman movie shouldn't air anywhere on CN what so ever, because simply it isn't a toon at all.

DarthGonzo is offline Ten Years on TZ!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Merlin
    I feel the same way as you do, SU182!

On topic, the live-action Spiderman movie shouldn't air anywhere on CN what so ever, because simply it isn't a toon at all.
    Of course but it will pull in HUUUUGE ratings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast