Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fan of Sponge is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Must be because they thought eating glue was harmful and could cause little kids to eat glue after watching that episode. Thank goodness most of our glue in the US is non-toxic. Puss in Cute, does the glue bottles in the UK have non-toxic on their labels?

Tak Mazé is offline Jawbreaker!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Non-toxic. But either way, they recommend that you refrain from ingesting either forms.

Umino is offline Honey Flash?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyboy
    Will anyone tell me what that "Buffalo Girls" thing is about? Use spoiler tags.
    If I remeber correctly..

Spoiler:
    It was about a female bike gang of Buffalos that went around eating carpets. And one of the memebers had a crush on Cow.

Not too sure though, I haven't seen the episode. Just remebered hearing about it.

Wanted is offline Toonmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the description, Sistah Umino.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyboy
    Why would an episode have the word "tsunami" in the title if it doesn't have anything to do with one? Also what is that about?
    The ad Cartoon Network aired featuring it showed the two surfing. I suppose it's about Ami and Yumi entering a surfing contest, or something of the like.

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistah Umino
    If I remeber correctly..

Spoiler:
    It was about a female bike gang of Buffalos that went around eating carpets. And one of the memebers had a crush on Cow.

Not too sure though, I haven't seen the episode. Just remebered hearing about it.
    Yashouoid told me this:
    Spoiler:
    I haven't seen it since when it aired my cable company didn't have CN, but I read about it...

It starts with Mom warning C&C of the Buffalo Gals and how they're a group of "carpet-eaters". The Buffalo Gals, naturally, come to wherever they live and Cow starts playing games with them (specifically a game called "Pitch and Catch" *winkwink*). The Buffalo Gals kidnap Chicken when he starts getting suspicious and Sueprcow saves the day.

The episode ends with the Red Guy appearing in a black background and saying "The moral of this episode is a SECRET!!!"...

The parts that I remember was the parts where the Buffalo Gals beat Chicken up, and what the Red Guy says at the end.

Oh yeah, I think the Buffalo Gals were men.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

Tash is offline Senior Member Daymare Invaders Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistah Umino
    If I remeber correctly..

Spoiler:

If anyone's still confused as to why it was banned:
    Spoiler:
    The entire episode was filled with a bunch of lesbian puns.

Courage-Bagge is offline ''Unbelievable!''
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the synopsis I was told when my cable coincidentally was cut off that night....

Spoiler:
    Cow has a birthday party and wants to invite EVERYBODY. She invites a female bike group called The Buffalo Gals, who crash the party, by chewing the carpet. On their way out: one of them ends up having a crush on Cow, and invites her to join the gang, and give her the business card. While the ride back to their club, Cow follows behind on her trike with the card on her tongue. The security guard kicks out the Buffalo Gal who gave Cow the card, because they were a private club. For revenge, the gal kidnaps Chicken, and challenges Cow to a baseball game, using Chicken as the ball. Super Cow comes to the rescue, despite being tackled down by an angry mob.

.....at least that's what I was told.

"I always feel very patriotic after O.R. My whites are covered in red and it gives me the blues." ~ Hawkeye Pierce

Natey is offline blank
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage-Bagge
    This is the synopsis I was told when my cable coincidentally was cut off that night....

Spoiler:
    Cow has a birthday party and wants to invite EVERYBODY. She invites a female bike group called The Buffalo Gals, who crash the party, by chewing the carpet. On their way out: one of them ends up having a crush on Cow, and invites her to join the gang, and give her the business card. While the ride back to their club, Cow follows behind on her trike with the card on her tongue. The security guard kicks out the Buffalo Gal who gave Cow the card, because they were a private club. For revenge, the gal kidnaps Chicken, and challenges Cow to a baseball game, using Chicken as the ball. Super Cow comes to the rescue, despite being tackled down by an angry mob.

.....at least that's what I was told.
    really!! that looks like a good episode! just that it is

Spoiler:
    its lesbian.
    -Formally imisshostinCCF

ToonsDooko is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember seeing on IMDb's Parents Guide for "Cow & Chicken" that beastality was shown. I've seen it ONCE, but I don't know about banning it. Maybe like some episodes they are just rare to find on TV because of [insert controversy here].

Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space! Magma Champion Robots and Aliens: Reactor Twist 3D Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This thread is waaaaay too old.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2