Quantcast
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanoMaster View Post
    Writer Jon Colton Barry just confirmed season 2! He has just finished on season 1!

New Series: Be Cool Scooby-Doo!!!! | ScoobyAddicts Board
    That's great, but Turner has done nothing to promote or even confirm that it's airing, other than leaking an Upfront photo with a BCSD press image shown at the event.
    Spoiler:
    But that sure didn't stop the fake Boomerang Google Plus account from uploading a mock endboard image and boasting that it's "coming soon".
    For all we know, the ratings could tank with poor placement on Boomerang's schedule. They may even pull a CN move and burn off the episodes.

Read my latest case study here.
    ~ ~ ~
    Proud member of Toon Zone's Politics Thread.

wiley207 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yippee Coyote View Post
    For all we know, the ratings could tank with poor placement on Boomerang's schedule. They may even pull a CN move and burn off the episodes.
    Like I said, having it just air on Boomerang is not a good idea. Not many people get that channel currently, as I said, and unless they stream the show online or even concurrently air it on CN, not a lot of people may be aware that show exists.

Goldstar Neo is offline Now that's comedy!
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Turner could temporarily air Be Cool, Scooby Doo on both channels as a cross promotion.
    Visit The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' site for colorful commentary, analysis and random nonsense about cartoons and geek culture.

Daffyfan2002 is offline $enior member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy-Fan92 View Post
    I don't think wiley207 was "bashing" so to speak, just expressing personal dislike (and I say this a TLTS-era Lola fan).

Also, for everyone noting Mindy Cohn's potential absence, Velma was apparently recasted in that puppet movie back in 2013.
    Yeah. I've noticed that too, but that was just for that particular movie. Maybe they felt like Stephanie A'bruzzo would be better at doing a younger Velma. (Recall the PNSD designs in that one) so we can't really count that one. Though it may sort of be the same deal. She could just be recast for the series and Mindy may still voice her in the DTVs. After all, Casey Kasem still voiced Shagg in the DTVs during the time Scott Menville was voicing him in "Get a Clue," so that's something to think about as well.
    Peter: We all miss the news, Meg. But Huey Lewis needs time to create and we all need to be patient.

LDEJRuff is offline I'll be back...
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hmmm, I wonder if the show is Flash-animated or hand-drawn-animated.

Happy 15th, Family Guy

dothesmartthing is offline Happy's happy. Are you happy?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDEJRuff View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder if the show is Flash-animated or hand-drawn-animated.
    The show's promo I saw a while back looked to be Flash animated. It was a short clip, so I don't have a definite answer.
    "The wastebasket is a writer's best friend." ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Check out my writing at HubPages.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415