{990x40}
Community Login: (Create an Account)
Follow Us:
{featured_728x90}
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Anna is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Generator Rex HeadCanon Thread (Regarding future episodes, season 3)

Like This Thread!
    The Generator Rex HeadCanon Thread for discussing theories, spoilers, and expectations for future airing episodes of the show.

This is to keep the talkback threads from getting too convoluted with discussions off-topic from the current episode.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have seen Riddle of the Sphynx once again and i'm curious of a few things, how did that guide knew who Holiday was and know she was trust worthy? Also if Van Kleiss created Gharun-Set how did he knows about Black Knight? He disappeared before she was properly introduced.

I know this might be obvious but the whole thing was a set up from Van Kleiss but you ask to what purpose since Gharun-Set's nanites where unstable either for too long or something else to why Van Kleiss wanted Rex to awake Gharun and see what he can do.

Some might think Black Knight may not be a bad guy but we can't trust her, especially knowing some information about Van Kleiss that she doesn't want the gang to know about, what is she afraid of? Does Black Knight knew Van Kleiss before? I'm really curious to see how it's going to end that.

Like many i'm still wonder what VK sees on Rex, aside of the Omega nanite he still sees Rex important for his unknown plans which he still comes him the the key to everything many times, including with Gharun-Set

Will we see the Pack again? So far the only ones left are Biowulf and Skalamander unless Biowulf took in charge and made a new version of the Pack also wondering if we will see characters like NoFace and Quarry if they are still alive.

I do hope they resolve around Caesar, if he's really trust worthy or not and the comeback from VK, you gotta admit that it's curious how he will return, i doubt he will do a similar re-appearence as What Lies Beneath, just expect to see that it's shocking also learning the truth about everything.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Anna is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    I have seen Riddle of the Sphynx once again and i'm curious of a few things, how did that guide knew who Holiday was and know she was trust worthy? Also if Van Kleiss created Gharun-Set how did he knows about Black Knight? He disappeared before she was properly introduced.

I know this might be obvious but the whole thing was a set up from Van Kleiss but you ask to what purpose since Gharun-Set's nanites where unstable either for too long or something else to why Van Kleiss wanted Rex to awake Gharun and see what he can do.

Some might think Black Knight may not be a bad guy but we can't trust her, especially knowing some information about Van Kleiss that she doesn't want the gang to know about, what is she afraid of? Does Black Knight knew Van Kleiss before? I'm really curious to see how it's going to end that.

Like many i'm still wonder what VK sees on Rex, aside of the Omega nanite he still sees Rex important for his unknown plans which he still comes him the the key to everything many times, including with Gharun-Set

Will we see the Pack again? So far the only ones left are Biowulf and Skalamander unless Biowulf took in charge and made a new version of the Pack also wondering if we will see characters like NoFace and Quarry if they are still alive.

I do hope they resolve around Caesar, if he's really trust worthy or not and the comeback from VK, you gotta admit that it's curious how he will return, i doubt he will do a similar re-appearence as What Lies Beneath, just expect to see that it's shocking also learning the truth about everything.
    You know I think its been too long since we've seen any of Rex's flashbacks...
    We still need the nanite event explained fully...
    I harbor the belief that Rex's parents are alive..

KPTitan is offline The Doc is in...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking at the January Premiers thread, and it seems things will get pretty interesting. "Guy VS Guy" seems like a strange title for an episode, but the other ones listed other than the crossover rerun sound like they'll be really interesting. It's probably too early to tell, but I'm feeling a little more confident than I was earlier that this series will get proper closure when the time does come.

As I brought up in the last episode talkback, I have already seen "Double Vision". All I can say about that episode right now is that it isn't filler, and it's a pretty entertaining episode all around.

Spoiler:
    We do get some flashbacks (albeit kind of in a weird way) about how and why Rex's goggles are so important to him. Rex's team and BK's team working together, plenty of good action, and a little bit more of characterization for Black Knight. Holiday also gives Rex new goggles at the end of the episode that have the ability to see things on a microscopic level, and he can also now see the nanites inside of people. Just like him using two weapons at once, I expect these goggles to come in handy in future episodes.

As for NoFace and Quarry, I don't think we'll be seeing them again. It's almost a guarentee that Van Kleiss took care of Quarry (most likely killed him, knowing how he handles things), and I'm almost certain that Alpha had killed off NoFace when he absorbed all the EVO's that were inside the Bug Jar during the Ben 10 crossover. Although, with VK being stuck in time for the time being, I wonder if there will be anymore significant changes to the timeline other than the whole Gharun-Set fiasco.

There's a title in January titled "Assault on Abyssus", and if that isn't an indication of VK's return, I don't know what is. If he's going to return, it will likely be in that episode. As I said earlier, one of the Man of Action had confirmed that Breach is going to return, and I'm wondering if she'll be returning in that episode as well.

I'm also looking forward to the episode titled "Black and White", as we'll most likely get some deep backstory into Black Knight and possibly tie up some loose ends on how and why she truely took over Providence. Even though I also believe that she may not be completely evil, I still don't trust her... that video of White Knight that she showed Rex and her explaination behind the whole deal was most likely a bogus story to cover up something else. I also get a strong feeling she probably knows Van Kleiss somehow, maybe on a personal level.

And one of my biggest concerns is if we'll be seeing Alpha again. Part of me says yes, and yet part of me says no. It did play a part in the actual plot, as far as going into Caesar's backstory and his abilities and knowledge of the nanites. But part of me also says that it might have been nothing more than to cater to the rivalry that the fans of both GR and Ben 10 have, to see which one would win in a fight or what-have-you. There's a pretty big rivalry out there, you just gotta look in the right places...
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm thinking Black Knight and the Providence leaders probably have a lot to do with the nanite event. That perhaps they were the people funding the nanite project and maybe the scientists discovered that the people funding the project had a different idea for the nanites then they did. Perhaps even to the point of eventually setting up the event to get rid of some of the scientists. Things just went horribly wrong.

Just a wild theory.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    Looking at the January Premiers thread, and it seems things will get pretty interesting. "Guy VS Guy" seems like a strange title for an episode, but the other ones listed other than the crossover rerun sound like they'll be really interesting. It's probably too early to tell, but I'm feeling a little more confident than I was earlier that this series will get proper closure when the time does come.

As for NoFace and Quarry, I don't think we'll be seeing them again. It's almost a guarentee that Van Kleiss took care of Quarry (most likely killed him, knowing how he handles things), and I'm almost certain that Alpha had killed off NoFace when he absorbed all the EVO's that were inside the Bug Jar during the Ben 10 crossover. Although, with VK being stuck in time for the time being, I wonder if there will be anymore significant changes to the timeline other than the whole Gharun-Set fiasco.

There's a title in January titled "Assault on Abyssus", and if that isn't an indication of VK's return, I don't know what is. If he's going to return, it will likely be in that episode. As I said earlier, one of the Man of Action had confirmed that Breach is going to return, and I'm wondering if she'll be returning in that episode as well.

I'm also looking forward to the episode titled "Black and White", as we'll most likely get some deep backstory into Black Knight and possibly tie up some loose ends on how and why she truely took over Providence. Even though I also believe that she may not be completely evil, I still don't trust her... that video of White Knight that she showed Rex and her explaination behind the whole deal was most likely a bogus story to cover up something else. I also get a strong feeling she probably knows Van Kleiss somehow, maybe on a personal level.

And one of my biggest concerns is if we'll be seeing Alpha again. Part of me says yes, and yet part of me says no. It did play a part in the actual plot, as far as going into Caesar's backstory and his abilities and knowledge of the nanites. But part of me also says that it might have been nothing more than to cater to the rivalry that the fans of both GR and Ben 10 have, to see which one would win in a fight or what-have-you. There's a pretty big rivalry out there, you just gotta look in the right places...
    Don't know if with Guy Vs. Guy sounds a bit like a filler but we never know until we see it.

Maybe or maybe not, with Quarry he may still be alive like the rest of VK's victims, we already seen with the Jungle Cat which we haven't seen him since his return.

Assault on Abyssus maybe but i'm thinking it will involve Biowulf and see if he's in charge of Abyssus and try to do what VK was doing or something different.

Black and White episode you might be right, like to see what history BK has and why she's acting this way and learn if her intentions are good or bad but knowing VK's supposed warning it might involved the destruction of Evos.

I still feel Alpha will play a crucial role in the final episodes, VK might want to obtain Alpha for himself, i mean if you think about it what was the goal of VK of having Breach open time portals? unless he was trying to open portals from other dimensions but one especially.....the Null Void? Alpha already mention he wanted a host and VK might strike a deal with him and do inyect Alpha into his body similar way to Rex and the Omega Nanite, i pic an epic battle between the 2 and only 1 will come up alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    You know I think its been too long since we've seen any of Rex's flashbacks...
    We still need the nanite event explained fully...
    I harbor the belief that Rex's parents are alive..
    Indeed tho KP already mention in Double Vision we might see some flashbacks and yeah if you think about it everyone mentions that Rex parents died but how are they sure about it? The blast probably took them to a pocket dimension or differerent timeline, hopefully they will try to explain everything since i'm curious what actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    I'm thinking Black Knight and the Providence leaders probably have a lot to do with the nanite event. That perhaps they were the people funding the nanite project and maybe the scientists discovered that the people funding the project had a different idea for the nanites then they did. Perhaps even to the point of eventually setting up the event to get rid of some of the scientists. Things just went horribly wrong.

Just a wild theory.
    Probably, Black Knight might have been involved in the Nanite event or knew someone cough Van Kleiss cough that was involved on creating the nanites.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

KPTitan is offline The Doc is in...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post

Just a wild theory.
    That's an interesting theory, although I think it's been mentioned before that the Nanite Event was the reason why Providence was created. I'm still thinking that either Caesar or Van Kleiss caused the incident for whatever reason, and I'm wondering that since VK is still stuck in time that he might manipulate the events in order for things to go the way he wants it. I wouldn't be suprised if he tries to get whatever he wants out of Rex and then somehow making it to the point that him and his brother doesn't survive the explosion. With Rex out of the way and having whatever it is he wanted from him, it would be much harder for Providence to defeat VK.

On the subject of Alpha, do you guys think it's possible for him to return without having another crossover? Or would they have to do another one?
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh I'm not saying that Providence is behind the nanite event as yes it was created only after the event. What I'm saying is that the people that make up the head of the agency had an invested interest in the nanite project. That they might even want to salvage the nanites and still use them for their intended purpose. A purpose some of the scientists were not aware of.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post

On the subject of Alpha, do you guys think it's possible for him to return without having another crossover? Or would they have to do another one?
    There's no need for a crossover, they can still open the portal either by Caesar's null void gun or Breach which i still believe it was Van Kleiss's primary objective of opening the null void to obtain Alpha for himself, if someone saw the flashback of Heroes United we see who could possible be VK along with Caesar and the rest of the scientists who worked in the nanite project.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think "Black and White" could be about Rex, Black Knight, and White Knight being trapped somewhere and have to put aside their differences to get out of the situation they are in.

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast