I would probably say (in list form)=
Community Login: (Create an Account)
Search the Site:
Hi there,great brothers and sisters of TZ!
How would you rate the five senses from the best down?
by "best" I mean the most important to you.
Also,explain your choice.
Here's mine :
1-Sight - (sight is the key for almost everything,I think this sense is by far more important than the others.I think this will also be the first choice for everyone else here,but I'm ready for surprises .
2-Touch -(I picked this one as my 2nd choice mainly for one reason : Hugs.Sometimes,a single hug is worth a lifetime.But still,there are other ways of caring for other people,also by using "sight",and that is why this sense comes second to me,and not first.)
3-Hearing -(I'm a music freak,and generally hearing is important for many things in life,and that means more to me than a good pizza(taste)or a good perfume(smell).
4-Taste-(did I mention pizza before? )
5-Smell -(mmm...I'm gonna have to mention pizza again..ahhh the smell )
Ok,so let's see your choice .
Starscream, activate the nullray!
Soundwave, prepare the energon cubes!
(Megatron on a daily basis)
I would probably say (in list form)=
2.)Hearing(Mainly because of music)
3.)Taste(I love chocolate)
I read a book last year for class called the Natural History of the Senses. It was a bit boring but it had some interesting tidbits in it. It had stories about people who ahd lost their sense of smell or their sense of taste and talked about how people underrate those senses. The author, her name escapes me at the moment, commented about how those senses are just as important as sight or hearing. Could you imagine losing your sense of smell or sense of taste?
So I would have to rate them all the same. I personally couldn't imagine losing any of my senses besides sight.
Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once... I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my ... hands...
- The Killing Joke
Hearing - Cant live without radiohead
Sight - I like to draw
Taste - Mmmm mashed potatoes
Smell - I could actually do without smell
I chose hearing over sight because I think i would literally go insane if there was silence all the time... and I'd rather be sane than deaf(sp?)
-radiohead . coldplay . sigur ros . muse . incubus . interpol-
I've thought about this before, but since I'm greedy, I won't prioritize them. I want them all, love them all !
"The ultimate hairstyle that never fails to inspire passion and/or madness
in any who view it... that is the "afro"."
1. Sight. I'm an art major, sight is very important to me.
2. Hearing. I love music. It's my inspiration, my comfort, the thing I exercise to.
3. Smell. Certain smells just evoke the right moods in me. Have you ever been in a room and suddenly you smell bread baking? Doesn't that scent just evoke the right mood?
4. Taste. I do like the tastes of many foods (Italian... mmm...), but I can still fill myself up and derive nutrition from foods even though I can't taste them.
5. Touch. I don't like people touching me, I don't like touching people. I have negative associations w/ touching. Furthermore, w/o the sense of touch, I can ignore pain (from colds, dancing, injury) and continue w/ my life.
1) Sight (no contest)
The other two aren't really "needed" for living for me - they're just "luxury senses", in a way.
Further down the sense list I'd like to toss in "Balance" and "Humour".
I would have to say, though, that my favorite sense out of them is shmision. You gotta love shmision!
all of them are important to me... but honestly...
1. hearing- i mostly want to be a voice actor so yeah i need to hear... and i love music i could not live without it.
2. sight- second best because i wouldnt mind not seeing. after all there is braile
3. touch- not reallly interested in feeling.
4.smell- not my most favorite sense. cause then you can smell everything awful too!
5. taste ( if i didnt have to i probably wouldnt eat in real life. i dont like food much, mostly because i have acid reflux disease so i cant eat food without getting heartburn. bet no one expected it could hurt to eat eh?)
Rose and Cassie's Animaniacs Page
|toonzone quick jump|