Quantcast
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    JohnCrichton is offline An astronaut!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

12 Year Old 133t sp34k Translator

Like This Thread!
    Hope you guys enjoy! This is a pretty funny toy to futz with...

HOP3 U GUYS 3NJOY!11!! WTF LOL THIS IS A PRETY FUNY 2Y 2 FUTZ WITH.1!11!!!!1!11!!1

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html

Chris Sanders MSX is offline The MAN is back
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is cool, haha. Thanks John ! This should entertain me for a few hours.

Translation: This Is Col Haha11!!1! Omg Wtf Thx O !111 Omg Thsis Hud Entertane Ma For A Few Hours111111 Lol

-Chris Sanders... check the video, yo
    IF YOU LIKE POKEMON, YOU'LL LOVE THIS VIDEO
    FREE NERD RAP ALBUM
    AVAILABLE ON MY WEBSITE

czyznyck99 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is what I said.

This is the dumbest thing in the world. At the very least it makes public education in grammar an absolute joke. The 26 letters of the alphabet are on the keyboard for a reason.
    This is what they said.

THIS IS TEH DUMBST THNG IN DA WORLD1!1!1!1! OMG WTF LOL AT TEH VARY LEAST IT MAEKS PUBLIC 3DUCATION IN GRMMAR AN ABSOLUTA JOK31!!1!11! OMG DA 26 LETARS OF DA ALPHAEBT R ON TEH KEYBOARD FOR A R3ASON1!1! LOL
    I'm not laughing, ****face.

Later.

Catlover is offline C'mon! Let's Dance, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm quoteing Artemis from the new Zoids seires thread.

Hey man, don't be dissin' the chickens from Link to the Past. Don't tell me you didn't have fun picking them up, throwing them, then slashing their asses off. Good times.
    Now let's see it in 12 year old AOLer

HEY MAN DONT B DISIN TEH CHIKANS FROM LINK 2 DA PAST11!1!!! OMG WTF DONT TEL MA U DIDNT HAEV FUN PIKNG TH3M UP THROWNG THEM TH3N SLASHNG THERE AS3S OF1!!! WTF LOL GOD TIEMS

Now a little bit from a story I'm working on.

Once upon a time long ago, in a place far a way, a cat girl was born. Her parents were the king & queen of a kingdom of cat people. They named her Katrina. One day a group of bandits raided the kingdom. In the carnage one of the bandits kidnapped Katrina and took her back to there hideout. There reason for taking her was that cat people’s strength is 10 times that of a normal human. They figured they could train her in their ways, and become the most powerful gang of bandits in the land. One day when she was still young the bandits decided to rob a bakery. During the robbery one of the bandits noticed that she was gone, when he went looking her, he found her devouring a stash of chocolate. After they got back to their hideout the leader of the bandits decided to name her Choco because of her love for chocolate. On the day of her 17th birthday she decided to go on a quest, her mission was to taste and find all the flavors of chocolate in the world.
    Now in AOLer.

ONCE UPON A TIEM LONG AGO IN A PLAEC FAR A WAY A CAT GIRL WAS BORN!1!! OMG WTF LOL H3R PAERNTS W3R3 DA KNG & QUEN OF A KNGDOM OF CAT P3OPL3!11111 WTF THEY NMED HER KATRINA1!!11!! OMG LOL ONE DAY A GROUP OF BANDITS RADE3D DA KNGDOM!!!1!111 WTF IN DA CARNAEG ON3 OF TEH BANDITS KIDNAPAD KATRINA AND 2K HAR BAK 2 THEYRE HIEDOUT11!!1! OMG THEYRE RAASON FOR TAKNG HER WAS TAHT CAT P3OPLE’S STRANGTH IS 10 TIEMS TAHT OF A NORMAL HUMAN11!! OMG WTF TH3Y FIGURAD THEY CUD TRANE H3R IN THEYRE WAYS AND BCOME TEH MOST POW3RFUL GANG OF BANDITS IN DA LAND!!1!!! LOL ONA DAY WH3N SHE WAS STIL U TEH BANDITS DECIEDD 2 ROB A BAEKRY!111!! OMG WTF DURNG DA ROBARY ONA OF TEH BANDITS NOTIECD TAHT SH3 WAS GONE WH3N HA WENT LOKNG HER HE FOUND HAR DAVOURNG A STASH OF CHOCOLAET!!!111! OMG WTF AFT3R TH3Y GOT BAK 2 THERE HIEDOUT DA LEAEDR OF TEH BANDITS DECIEDD 2 NMA H3R CHOCO B/C OF HER LOV3 FOR CHOCOLAET11111 OMG WTF ON DA DAY OF HER 17TH BIRTHDAY SHE D3CIEDD 2 GO ON A QUEST H3R MISION WAS 2 TASTE AND FIND AL TEH FLAVORS OF CHOCOLAET IN TEH WORLD!1!!!1 OMG WTF LOL
    Current Avatar: Mikuru Asahina from "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".
    R.I.P Un-cut Pretty Cure.

Haruhisim.

Chris Wood is offline Desslar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People who write anything like that should be shot.

Artemis is offline For Great Justice!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, uh, should I be honored catlover chose a quote of mine to experiemnt with?

Quote Originally Posted by Desslar
    People who write anything like that should be shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t Desslar
    PAOPLA WHO WRIET ANYTHNG LIEK TAHT SHUD B SHOT!11!1
    This is going to be my next six hours of entertainment.
    "The advance is hip right now, but the original has a place in my heart, unlike pocket which only had the plastic grey, though color had killer appies for things like the sewing machine, not much use for virtual anymore, huh."

Artemis is offline For Great Justice!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another one! This is a snippet from Matt Wilson's comments on Shrek in the "Finding Nemo breaks box-office record" thread or whatever it was called in the WBC forum.

It doesn't help that Shrek was itself a horrible movie. UGLY designs with bad (visual) acting that clash with the photorealistic backgrounds, the worst human character models I've seen in several years, a poorly-structured storyline that only exists to tell lots of (bad) jokes and show bare-bones references to fairy tale/Disney characters, and the most aggravatingly obnoxious character in animation history, voiced by the most aggravatingly obnoxious actor in motion picture history.
    Now if we aged Matt down to 12 years old and took away his brain...

IT DOASNT H3LP TAHT SHRAK WAS ITSELF A HORIBLE MOVEI!111!1 OMG WTF UGLY D3SIGNS WIT BAD (VISUAL) ACTNG TAHT CLASH WIT DA PHO2RAALISTIC BAKGROUNDS DA WORST HUMAN CHARACTER MODALS IVE SEN IN SAV3RAL YAARS A PORLY-STRUCTURED S2RYLIEN TAHT ONLY EXISTS 2 T3L LOTS OF (BAD) JOK3S AND SHOW BAER-BONES RAF3RANCES 2 FAREY TAEL/DISNEY CHARACT3RS AND TEH MOST AGRAVATNGLY OBNOXIOUS CHARACTAR IN ANIMATION HIS2RY VOIECD BY TEH MOST AGRAVATNGLY OBNOXIOUS AC2R IN MOTION PICTURE HIS2RY

111111 OMG WTF LOL
    "The advance is hip right now, but the original has a place in my heart, unlike pocket which only had the plastic grey, though color had killer appies for things like the sewing machine, not much use for virtual anymore, huh."

Daniel P is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eating popcorn seventy-four times a day will ensure that your red polka-dot guitars will be kept safe in a leisurely manner that can also be very pleasing to gophers, assuming that they have just danced around to the song "Stayin' Alive" and then shot a disco ball with a dart gun which then exploded into multiple pieces which were picked up by a toddler who glued the pieces together and made a deformed fish.

TRANSLATION:
    AATNG POPCORN SEVANTY-FOUR TIEMS A DAY WIL ENSURA TAHT UR RED POLKA-DOT GUITARS WIL B KAPT SAEF IN A LEISURELY MAN3R TAHT CAN ALSO B V3RY PLAASNG 2 GOPH3RS ASUMNG TAHT THEY HAEV JUST DANCED AROUND 2 DA SONG STAYIN ALIEV AND THEN SHOT A DISCO BAL WIT A DART GUN WHICH THEN 3XPLODED IN2 MULTIPLE PEIC3S WHICH W3RE PIKED UP BY A 2DL3R WHO GLU3D TEH PEICES 2GATHER AND MAED A DEFORMED FISH!!!!1! OMG WTF LOL

Zebi is offline Take off, eh!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCrichton
    Hope you guys enjoy! This is a pretty funny toy to futz with...

HOP3 U GUYS 3NJOY!11!! WTF LOL THIS IS A PRETY FUNY 2Y 2 FUTZ WITH.1!11!!!!1!11!!1

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html
    I had lots of fun with that thing. Now if only they had a translator that interpreted 133t speak into English so that I can understand some of the posts I've seen.
    Last edited by Zebi; 06-02-2003 at 05:12 PM.

Catlover is offline C'mon! Let's Dance, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, uh, should I be honored catlover chose a quote of mine to experiemnt with?
    Yes, be honored that I quoted you mortal! Just kidding. Actullay it's a pretty funney quote, so I just grabed it.

Here's one of the quotes in my signature.

And what the hell is Ninja X Sidescroll TV? Or whatever the name of the show Jimmy Kustes keeps pimping.
    Now in AOLer.

AND WTH IS NINJA X SIEDSCROL TV??!?!!! OMG WTF OR WUT DA NME OF TEH SHOW MAH KUSTES KEPS PIMPNG1!!1 LOL
    I'm going to find some more quotes.
    Current Avatar: Mikuru Asahina from "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".
    R.I.P Un-cut Pretty Cure.

Haruhisim.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast