Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Bionicle Coming Back in 2015?

    Like This Thread!
    Slowly going away.

  2. #2
    Scirel's Avatar
    Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Always 2 steps ahead
    Posts
    5,365
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope to god it is! Those toa look amazing! I really hope it's a continuation and not a reboot, there was so much story potential and threads still left in that universe. Has Greg farshtey said anything?

    In any effect, if it is true I`m glad they realized how lame the heor factory story has been and how flat it all was. Even after3-4 years ater it finished, kids and parents in the toy aisle always called the HF kits "bionicles". Lego was foolish to stop such a powerful brand because it got "too complicated". News flash: the little kids don`t care about the story anyway, they just like the cool figures. The story is for the older fans!
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

    - Raocow

  3. #3
    Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scirel View Post
    I hope to god it is! Those toa look amazing! I really hope it's a continuation and not a reboot, there was so much story potential and threads still left in that universe. Has Greg farshtey said anything?

    In any effect, if it is true I`m glad they realized how lame the heor factory story has been and how flat it all was. Even after3-4 years ater it finished, kids and parents in the toy aisle always called the HF kits "bionicles". Lego was foolish to stop such a powerful brand because it got "too complicated". News flash: the little kids don`t care about the story anyway, they just like the cool figures. The story is for the older fans!
    But what did you think of Hero Factory's construction system?
    Slowly going away.

  4. #4
    Scirel's Avatar
    Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Always 2 steps ahead
    Posts
    5,365
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmmm... Honestly I have to say that the Toa Metru were my favorite toa in both character and construction, though the new system is much more child-friendly and I understand why lego went in that direction.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

    - Raocow

  5. #5
    Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scirel View Post
    Hmmmm... Honestly I have to say that the Toa Metru were my favorite toa in both character and construction, though the new system is much more child-friendly and I understand why lego went in that direction.
    Hey, same here! The Toa Metru are my favorite.

    Though, I do have some nostalgia for the Toa Mata and Toa Nuva, and I'll likely be picking the six Toa for nostalgia's sake.
    Slowly going away.

  6. #6
    Daikun's Avatar
    Daikun is offline Long Live the Fighter!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    3,128
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    As long as they don't make any more mediocre CGI movies out of it, I'm fine with it.

  7. #7
    Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post
    As long as they don't make any more mediocre CGI movies out of it, I'm fine with it.
    The first three weren't too bad...
    Slowly going away.

  8. #8
    Eggy's Avatar
    Eggy is offline DA EGGY
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Really?
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that means Hero Factory will no longer be around by 2015.

  9. #9
    CNCN2014's Avatar
    CNCN2014 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I would buy all the sets probably

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO