Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bionicle Coming Back in 2015?

Like This Thread!
    Slowly going away.

Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope to god it is! Those toa look amazing! I really hope it's a continuation and not a reboot, there was so much story potential and threads still left in that universe. Has Greg farshtey said anything?

In any effect, if it is true I`m glad they realized how lame the heor factory story has been and how flat it all was. Even after3-4 years ater it finished, kids and parents in the toy aisle always called the HF kits "bionicles". Lego was foolish to stop such a powerful brand because it got "too complicated". News flash: the little kids don`t care about the story anyway, they just like the cool figures. The story is for the older fans!
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

- Raocow

Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scirel View Post
    I hope to god it is! Those toa look amazing! I really hope it's a continuation and not a reboot, there was so much story potential and threads still left in that universe. Has Greg farshtey said anything?

In any effect, if it is true I`m glad they realized how lame the heor factory story has been and how flat it all was. Even after3-4 years ater it finished, kids and parents in the toy aisle always called the HF kits "bionicles". Lego was foolish to stop such a powerful brand because it got "too complicated". News flash: the little kids don`t care about the story anyway, they just like the cool figures. The story is for the older fans!
    But what did you think of Hero Factory's construction system?
    Slowly going away.

Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmmm... Honestly I have to say that the Toa Metru were my favorite toa in both character and construction, though the new system is much more child-friendly and I understand why lego went in that direction.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

- Raocow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scirel View Post
    Hmmmm... Honestly I have to say that the Toa Metru were my favorite toa in both character and construction, though the new system is much more child-friendly and I understand why lego went in that direction.
    Hey, same here! The Toa Metru are my favorite.

Though, I do have some nostalgia for the Toa Mata and Toa Nuva, and I'll likely be picking the six Toa for nostalgia's sake.
    Slowly going away.

Daikun is offline Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    As long as they don't make any more mediocre CGI movies out of it, I'm fine with it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post
    As long as they don't make any more mediocre CGI movies out of it, I'm fine with it.
    The first three weren't too bad...
    Slowly going away.

Eggy is offline DA EGGY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that means Hero Factory will no longer be around by 2015.

CNCN2014 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I would buy all the sets probably