Sable Bush is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's your hair care regime?

Like This Thread!
    So I'm trying to get some suggestions on what do for bald areas in my hair. What do you all do as your daily or weekly regime for your hair to maintain it's health?

Hanshotfirst1138 is offline Singing drunken lullabies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I slather Rogaine onto it, but it's in vain. My mother's whole side of the family are all bald, and I'm at best fighting the inevitable . Hot button with me too, my hair was one of the few things about myself I liked . I guess there are way worse things to have happen, I know, but still, it saddens me .
    Not it will most likely do any good, but I encourage any interested parties to sign this petition.
    "
    What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
    Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Sable Bush is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanshotfirst1138 View Post
    I slather Rogaine onto it, but it's in vain. My mother's whole side of the family are all bald, and I'm at best fighting the inevitable . Hot button with me too, my hair was one of the few things about myself I liked . I guess there are way worse things to have happen, I know, but still, it saddens me .

Just so you know I feel the SAME way. For me it's my dad's side. It's gotten to the point I'm about ready to contact Bosley Medical to get a free consult to see if I can avoid the "inevitable", at least they'd give me some free advice on what I can possibly do.

cognitofalcon is online now G'night evry' body!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have thick super curly frizzy hair. I shampoo every other day, and use regular old coconut oil to condition. I use it because it cuts down Friz, but for those of you who re balding, it is good for thinning hair and bald spots as well, it provides the follicles with nutrients that are being blocked off from in the scalp.
    I now use Tumblr regularly.
    http://cognitofalcon.tumblr.com/
    I'm also participating in Let's Plays now (Among other things)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SAFGuys

Not as cynical now a'days =) I am much happier too!