NZ Storm-petrel is offline Pizzaland (1997)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Classic (2001-2004) ToonZone Members

Like This Thread!
    I was looking at the Member list and I looked at the 2001-2002 members and I see so many that are Administrators & just left the site after 10+ years or like 2013 and haven''t been seen since, and 1 person called PennyKat (2001-2009) last posted in '05 but like logged in '09 and never explained why she left or where she went

Sorry, I know people have lifes but I just find it sad when historic members have left after 10 years and just disappear. Same with those in 2009-2013.

I wish I had joined in 2001, I would never have left!!! :P

but just curiousity.

- New Zealand storm-petrel (??? - 1850, 2003 - present)
    proud member since 2011! (way too late ) D:
    IJ130: 2003 - 2012
    G2129: 1987 - 2003
    ----------------------------
    LF378: 1998 - 2006
    A250: 1987 - 1998

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well I discovered the site in 2004 and been lurking in the bushes until I actually signed up in 2006 (I never had my own personal e-mail address until then). I will be hitting my 10th anniversary in 2016. Unless something drastically changes, I don't see why I wouldn't be still going to this site.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

RandomMe is offline Around and About
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    I joined in late December 2012 and discovered TZ in 2005 (but didn't check the forums until a few years later), so I'm on Toonzone for more than a year. Sometimes I think of what if I joined Toonzone years ago.

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I discovered World's Finest around 2004, and Marvel Animation Age around 2005: it didn't take me long to realize they were connected. I found the forums and lurked around for a few years, and joined in 2008. If you had told me in 2004 when I was looking for behind the scene stuff on The Batman that I would still be here, I wouldn't have believed it. But I'm glad I did.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well I found this place through Jeff Harris' website CNX Toonami / The X Bridge and started posting in 2002.

I've taken "breaks" but I'm still wandering around here. Toonami is probably why though I don't do most of my Toonami talking here.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Tay the Cat is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I came here in 2004 and was super-active for a long time. I have not been nearly as active here in ages due to personal reasons, but this place will always be near and dear to me. I still lurk on occasion and make a seldom post here and there when I find time.
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CassieHikari (I'm far more active there these days)

Silverstar is offline The Hub is Dead to Me Now
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I joined in 2007 after lurking for a while. Given how dicey my time on boards tends to be, I'd have never guessed I'd still be here 7 years later. TZ is the longest I've ever been on any forum aside from The Big Cartoon Database, which sadly is now just a pale shadow of its' former self.

I don't know how frequent or regular my time on TZ will be in the coming months as I'm planning to expand my online presence to my brother and I launching our own website and online videos, a pet project that we've been nurturing for the past couple of years since we started our blog back in 2010 (which I'm much more active on right now); I'm also planning to change careers and further my education, so I may be taking the occasional break from the boards from time to time, but I could be here another 7 years. Anything's possible.
    Last edited by Silverstar; 05-24-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I join in January 2002 after a year of lurking. I found the site though Jeff Harris' CNX Toonami website as well and I am proud of my time here. I haven't been around lately, but I am trying to back into it.
    ToonRadio.net 24/7 Online Animation Radio Station

The Kool Kids Klub Animation Podcast