Quantcast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Happy b-day ToonZone!
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Shawn Hopkins is offline TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday!
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

RandomMe is online now Stave it off
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... Thirteen... Fourteen... FIFTEEN! I'M 15 AND TOONZONE'S 15! Congratulations Toonzone. Happy 15th Anniversary to this wonderful site.

EinBebop is offline Kneel Before Zod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woohoo! Happy Birthday!
    "He lived hard and died stupid."

Grenzer is offline Well, he's almost a pony...
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday Toonzone. You know, kids grow up so quickly these days. *sniff*

This has been a great place to post my thoughts over the years, I just hope to be around when this site celebrates thirty years.
    My Fanfic: Tastes great, less filling! (Not the Actual Title) Updated 9/17

Harley is offline Embarassment Ninja
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thank you so, so much to everyone who has visited us over the years. Special thanks to mods, reporters, site crew and the forum regulars who have kept us going for as long as we have. Toonzone wouldn't be what it is without you.

I wanted to say that I feel honored and thankful to have gotten to know everyone that I have. I've spent all but two years of my adult life here and I can't imagine what my life would have been without this site or the good people I've gotten to know because of it.

We have some plans in place for new features that I can't share at the moment, but they are really cool and I can't wait until I can announce them. So, stick around!
    Eileen "Harley" Cruz, General Manager, Founder - toonzone
    toonzone (facebook | twitter) | Cartoons, Dammit! | Portfolio
    The contents of this message may not be duplicated without the author's prior written consent.

GWOtaku is offline Wishing You Holiday Cheer!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Not to get mushy but - aw heck, why not do that? My active time here more or less corresponded with the start of my college life, and well, I like to think that I've gotten wiser as well as older since then. The fact is it was this place, above all others, that motivated me and helped me branch out to learn about & appreciate so, so much more of the animation medium than what I did when I first started coming here. Perhaps even more importantly I'm driven to keep that journey going, and I'm seriously grateful for that - to this place and everyone that's been a part of it over the years. Sooner or later I will give back more to this place than what it gave to me. You can't put a price on the love of art. Rock on.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Scrappy-Fan92 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Happy belated birthday to one of my favorite sites on the web! Here's to many more birthdays in the future!

Zerogamer is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats toonzone
    Daniel Sherlock
    Webmaster/Co-Founder
    Of ToonamiFaithful.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123