Quantcast
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566
    Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy-Fan92 View Post
    Am I the only one who wasn't all that impressed by the first Ghostbusters? It's not a bad movie, and the theme song is AMAZING, but after being told how funny it is, and how supposedly inferior the second movie is (I thought it was alright), I just felt a bit underwhelmed.
    I know what you mean. I've seen it a few times, and it's nice to watch, but not to the point where I've wanted to buy my own copy.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

Peter Paltridge is online now Steve was delicious
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So regarding the movie Unbroken.....
    Unbroken (Blu-ray) : DVD Talk Review of the Blu-ray

I remember sitting down to watch NBC's coverage of the Olympics many years ago, and instead of the sports we were promised, we got a documentary on this guy. Just this guy getting tortured on and on and on, for over an hour. It was very unpleasant and I remembered the full story when Jolie had this movie made, and had no desire to hear it ever again.

Did everyone just forget NBC shoved this story down people's throats already? Was I the only one who remembered being so annoyed I had to watch this guy's horrible life instead of medal competition?
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It took a while, but the second part of A League of Robb's Own is now live! Thanks for waiting!

Gatordragon is offline 50% bird, 50% deer, 100% weird
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Am I the only one who thinks that clowns generally aren't scary? Clowns are said to be super scary, but even as a kid, they never gave me the creeps.

The Moose/Goose from Don't Starve: Reign of Giants

Every Spring, this antlered avian flies down from the North to roost. Don't be fooled by its goofy appearance, this giant and its offspring are not to be trifled with. Its mighty honks can make any man drop their weapons in fear.

Darklordavaitor is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatordragon View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that clowns generally aren't scary? Clowns are said to be super scary, but even as a kid, they never gave me the creeps.
    Nope, I feel no particular way about clowns. They don't scare me, or entertain me that much either.

Am I the only one who didn't like The Lego Movie?
    My blog! Currently reviewing every How I Met Your Mother episode, as well as the odd album review or two

Peter Paltridge is online now Steve was delicious
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Where did sriracha sauce suddenly come from? I swear it didn't exist last year, and now it's everywhere and every fast food joint is hyping food with the stuff glopped on it.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It took a while, but the second part of A League of Robb's Own is now live! Thanks for waiting!

Trombone77 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    Where did sriracha sauce suddenly come from? I swear it didn't exist last year, and now it's everywhere and every fast food joint is hyping food with the stuff glopped on it.
    That's what I was wondering. I feel like it got popular via colleges; I know the university I currently attend had it during my freshman year (which was two years ago), and then, it just became an "it" item.

Am I the only one who thinks that people who drive right next to trucks on the highway, but don't let other people who are behind them and are also next to the truck pass them, are jerks?
    Have a Blessed Day!

Dr. Daedalus is online now I presume
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklordavaitor View Post
    Nope, I feel no particular way about clowns. They don't scare me, or entertain me that much either.

I didn't hate it, but it wasn't as good as I was expecting. The best part of the movie was when real life Will Ferrell entered the picture.

Scrappy-Fan92 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklordavaitor View Post

I don't know, let's ask the Academy Awards committee.

Am I the only one who cringes when a clearly child-oriented work is criticized for not appealing to adult sensibilities?

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACEULLY Beating People Up
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy-Fan92 View Post
    Am I the only one who cringes when a clearly child-oriented work is criticized for not appealing to adult sensibilities?
    No, not at all - just because it doesn't fully appeal to adults doesn't stop it from being entertaining, provided it actually is, of course.

This sounds a bit petty of me, compared to some of the better questions around here: Am I the only one, besides certain others, who likes Penn Zero Part-Time Hero far more than Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Unfortunately, this is strikingly similar to my opinion of Littlest Pet Shop being far better than that darn pony show, IMHO!)?
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d7z3tj2.png
    BEWARE PANDERING, As it only leads to conformity, non-creativity, & fascism.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

Gatordragon is offline 50% bird, 50% deer, 100% weird
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post
    This sounds a bit petty of me, compared to some of the better questions around here: Am I the only one, besides certain others, who likes Penn Zero Part-Time Hero far more than Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Unfortunately, this is strikingly similar to my opinion of Littlest Pet Shop being far better than that darn pony show, IMHO!)?
    While I don't like Penn Zero: PTH as much as you do, I can definitely see Star Vs. TFoE as being a bit overrated in comparison.

The Moose/Goose from Don't Starve: Reign of Giants

Every Spring, this antlered avian flies down from the North to roost. Don't be fooled by its goofy appearance, this giant and its offspring are not to be trifled with. Its mighty honks can make any man drop their weapons in fear.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566