Quantcast
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263 LastLast
    Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolEric158 View Post
    Oh heck no dude! I love the feeling of Christmas. While my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, the overall build-up and anticipation always gets me excited. Whether watching my favorite holiday movies, wondering what my gift is, down to the endless cookies my family bakes. The only real issues for me are yours too. I've noticed even in bloody October there's at least one Santa figurine. It's beyond obnoxious. And my Mom and sisters really like listening to Christmas music. There's one station in my area that does nothing but play "All I Want For Christmas" and "Rudolph" non-stop starting the first week of November, and I have to endure it at every car ride, family dinner, etc. UGH!!
    One of the stations here has been playing Christmas music non-stop. So I'm just going to avoid it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    I love Christmastime. I look forward to it every year. I don't mind the music, either. The sights, the sounds; I want as much of it as I can get during the season.
    Exactly. I don't know how long ago it was, but some time, I made it a point to savor all the good aspects of the Christmas season, and I miss it when it stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar Neo View Post
    The only real complaint that I have about Christmas and the Christmas season is that I dislike how the hype for it starts earlier every year. I don't like seeing Christmas related commercials before Thanksgiving and I find it to be horribly Capitalist that retailer store owners are now forcing their employees to go to work on Thanksgiving day, and I hate that now Black Friday has been expanded to the entire week of Thanksgiving.
    Yeah, now THAT'S lame.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

John Pannozzi is offline 30 Years of Turtle Power
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am I the only one has had a lot of trouble trying to use Skype?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ShopSoldier is online now DISGRACEULLY Beating People Up
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I think Skype is the most useless thing in the universe.....

Am I the only one who thinks The US does not need police anymore at this point - at least until they learn how to be real citizens like the rest of us who are onto their trash?!

Personally, I'm just getting real sick of hearing about, or worse, seeing people get hurt or worse by them and NO ONE is doing enough to hold them responsible when they deserve to be punished themselves when they do such harm...

And then when people DO do something about them, laws like the one in Illinois are passed to further incriminate citizens just trying to punish police who know they are wrong and unworthy of being police in general: » It’s Now Illegal In Illinois To Film Cops Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I hate to say these words, now, but I feel really angry about all of this...
    Spoiler:
    Sigh... It's all so insulting and infuriating, it's painful. One thing's clear - If it's not hatred of corporations, the police, and government today, it's hatred of the world and craving its permanent destruction tomorrow for the citizen who becomes angry enough about to do something about it (and yet can't...). That's what we risk from all of this naked - eye fascism. It's not a healthy way to think OR especially, live.
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d7z3tj2.png
    BEWARE PANDERING ALWAYS. It leads to fascism.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

CoolEric158 is offline He's excited.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm sorry, but what are you even saying? You don't think our country needs people to enforce our laws? Well okay, I hope you won't mind seeing rape, murder, arson, and smuggling being more common in our society, since they can't be brought to justice without policeman. And getting rid of all cops because of some abusing their power? Yeah, let's punish those who do their jobs rightly. And you know what, since Kirk Cameron's a homophobic Jesus freak, let's get rid of the entire religion of Christianity while we're at it. T_T
    I'm that guy who looked at you funny yesterday! In case you were curious.
    My Twitter
    My Tumblr
    My Youtube Channel
    Ask Me Anything
    Also, head over to Cartoon Nation

Tohya is offline deficit omne quod nasciture
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You shouldn't take a guy who starts off his rant with "Skype is the most useless thing in the universe" seriously. Clearly he has no idea what hes talking about.
    "If that's what it means to be wise, I guess that means I'll be fool all my life" - Naruto, after Jiraiya has told him to wise up and give up on his friend.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohya View Post
    You shouldn't take a guy who starts off his rant with "Skype is the most useless thing in the universe" seriously. Clearly he has no idea what hes talking about.
    Okay, then - tell me (Instead of insulting me behind my back, please.). How has Skype ever been useful to people?? Because I'm not getting it, or grasping the concept all that well.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

BartWinkle is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the first time I also heard of "hangry" myself, but then again, the word "staycation" makes no sense either.

cognitofalcon is offline G'night evry' body!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post

Okay, then - tell me (Instead of insulting me behind my back, please.). How has Skype ever been useful to people?? Because I'm not getting it, or grasping the concept all that well.
    By allowing people over long distances to talk and see each other for little to no cost. =)
    I now use Tumblr regularly.
    http://cognitofalcon.tumblr.com/
    I'm also participating in Let's Plays now (Among other things)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SAFGuys

Not as cynical now a'days =) I am much happier too!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cognitofalcon View Post
    By allowing people over long distances to talk and see each other for little to no cost. =)
    That's all I needed to hear..... Thank You.

Tohya is offline deficit omne quod nasciture
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post
    You don't grasp the concept of an app that lets you video chat and voice call from you're computer [and tablets and phone] to other people who also have the app? Really? I mean, fine, you don't understand what skype is, and for some reason your preferred search engine isn't within clicking distance, but why call it useless if you don't grasp what it is? The original post here was that Skype isn't really user friendly when it comes to tablets and phones. How that translates to Skype being the the most useless thing in the, what was it, the universe, is beyond me. And btw, the only thing insulting here is you're logic. I mean, really? The U.S doesn't need any law enforcement at this point? Seriously? I mean seriously? Are you that easily riled up by the media? As someone who lived in Mexico City for five years, I found this line of reasoning hilarious. Come live in Mexico for six months, then you'll see what real Police Corruption is.
    "If that's what it means to be wise, I guess that means I'll be fool all my life" - Naruto, after Jiraiya has told him to wise up and give up on his friend.