Follow Us:
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    defunctzombie is offline Stalemate Resolution Associate
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
    've actually seen worse though. Just when you thought getting one on the buttocks was out there...
    I hope you didn't have to see what I think you're talking about in person. Why would anyone want to tattoo or pierce these kinds of places? Makes me hurt just thinking about it.
    LATEST ARTICLE: Samurai Jack: Beyond Nostalgia
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    "Fooooooooooolish samurai!"
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My experiences in Japan as told by comics: my tumblr <3

Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie View Post
    I hope you didn't have to see what I think you're talking about in person. Why would anyone want to tattoo or pierce these kinds of places? Makes me hurt just thinking about it.
    Thankfully, I didn't have to see it in person.

You know, it's also possible to get tattoos on your eyeball. Even the girl with the two tattoos I mentioned earlier was freaked out by that.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

CoolEric158 is offline Sibling Rivalry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am I the only one who can't stand the Metroid series? Now, there are things I do like; I like the settings and Samus Aran herself, but my real issue is that from what I've played of Corruption and Super Metroid, my experience is a fun beginning, and then I'm completely lost, and I don't know where to go, and with Corruption, even a walkthrough did nothing for me. And continuously backtracking isn't fun either.

And speaking of gaming, am I the only one who's not a fan of games that are super hard, like Contra and Ninja Gaiden? I understand challenge can be entertaining, healthy even, but I play games to have fun and relieve stress, not to get ridiculously angry after getting a game over for the 18th time.
    Thinking of something to write down.

Michael24 is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolEric158 View Post
    And speaking of gaming, am I the only one who's not a fan of games that are super hard, like Contra and Ninja Gaiden? I understand challenge can be entertaining, healthy even, but I play games to have fun and relieve stress, not to get ridiculously angry after getting a game over for the 18th time.
    Funny enough, I never knew Contra was considered such a difficult game until about ten years ago. Even as a kid, it was one of the few games I could beat easily on a regular basis. Even when I used the Konami Code to get 30 lives, I'd still end up not needing more than one or two. I don't think it's as hard as many make it out to be.

As for Ninja Gaiden, I used to play that a lot, and I think I beat it once (maybe twice), but haven't played it in a long time, so I don't know if it really is as difficult as people say it is.

Personally, I find a lot of newer games more difficult and frustrating than older ones.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Currently Watching: Arrow, Bates Motel, The Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Unforgettable.

Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolEric158 View Post
    Am I the only one who can't stand the Metroid series? Now, there are things I do like; I like the settings and Samus Aran herself, but my real issue is that from what I've played of Corruption and Super Metroid, my experience is a fun beginning, and then I'm completely lost, and I don't know where to go, and with Corruption, even a walkthrough did nothing for me. And continuously backtracking isn't fun either. And speaking of gaming, am I the only one who's not a fan of games that are super hard, like Contra and Ninja Gaiden? I understand challenge can be entertaining, healthy even, but I play games to have fun and relieve stress, not to get ridiculously angry after getting a game over for the 18th time.
    Super Metroid was the first Metroid game I've ever really played, and owned. I'd eventually get the first two, and I've finished Metroid II. I have a difficult time getting through Metroid, even though I've gone through all other Metroid games, except Other M which I have yet to resume. Even though I've finished Corruption, I haven't gotten 100% of the items. As for Fusion and Zero Mission, I've gotten 100% of the items, but can't finish them fast enough to get the best scene at the end.

I agree with you about the challenge factor of video games as well. I've often said that challenging is one thing, while pain-in-the-neck is another. I first realized that when I played Kirby's Pinball Land. I actually needed to use a code to get to the final level of that game.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25