Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Another TZ-related dream happened today, but it was completely different at the beginning. I was at some place which reminds me of FNAC on Braga Parque. On that place, there were some pillars. Behind those pillars, there was a stand to test the "restart TV" function which is very commonplace in Portugal now. And in that place, they said that they already tested it on ZAP in Angola and Mozambique.
    Then I was a part of some movie filmed in a place with lots of halls and stairs. It involved two bizarre policemen.
    The Toonzone part involved Mariana saying that "A new Brazilian cartoon premiered on CN BR!", and what was it about? It was a comic series about a mermaid that lives on land (sick concepts from Darwin the Merman, which one day will come true), and Red Arrow said that the first episode was a bit funny and she couldn't perform... Because in the real world you can't make this sort of cartoon.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last night I had a dream where I didn't have any school. It was early in the morning and I was on my computer and it began to act flaky. I closed it and decided to not use it until my dad came home from work and I talk to him about it. I was in my room and I heard The Flintstones. I wondered to myself why my mom was watching the Flintstones downstairs. I walked through the hallway and I saw my brother was in his room watching it on his computer. I went downstairs and saw that my mom was watching Ancient Aliens. She got off of the couch and went to the kitchen. I picked up the remote to check the tv guide. I saw that they were doing a marathon of Ancient Aliens all day until the afternoon time. Then they started to play a bunch of different shows each with the theme of a character named Charlie in it. Then I heard Adele's Set Fire to the Rain. I was wondering what commercial was playing that song when I realized it was my alarm going off.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    My latest dreams:
    On Monday, I went with one of my old schools. It was raining.
    On Tuesday, there was a locked thread on Toonzone where you could STILL post!
    On Wednesday, I was taking some photos, when all of a sudden, I hear that noise that ends WWTBAM. Later, I dreamt about me making a thread about a Chinese block called Cartoon City.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Today: awkward.
    Cartoon Network got a new look.
    It was a mix of 2004/2012 Toonami with AXN.
    The logo was a red cube with the channel's name in a lowercase font.
    The red cube was also the channel's mascot. It morphed into random objects. It had a name, but I don't remember. Looked like the name of an alien from Ben 10.
    The homepage was entirely rendered in Flash.
    The CN Cartoon Forum got a skin based on the look.
    Also, there was a TZ user from my country. The avatar was CN's 2004 logo. He was a CN fan, judging by the username.
    Red Arrow's avatar was present, except that the background was white.
    I also watched a Korean historical drama on KBS World. All I can remember is a shot of a woman thinking.
    My EPG had the Colombo channel between TVI and SIC Notícias. How can a Lisbon mall get it's own channel?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Today's dream involved Cymuned becoming an animation studio (Cymuned is a Welsh pressure group. I watched some fake Cymuned ads yesterday). The logo was similar, it was more rainbow-y. The website was made in Flash.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last night I had a dream where my friend was in town. We rode a bus or something to the train station in my home town. We walked about a mile to get to a house. I don't know whose house it was, but we were hanging out in there. Then I realized that it was almost 2 in the afternoon. I reminded him that he has to get to his sister's house because his niece and nephew were getting out of school early that day and he was supposed to babysit them. He ran outside to a bus stop in front of the house. I realized that the bus that goes to that stop was a commuter only route and wouldn't be coming by during the middle of the day.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    A few days ago, I had a dream where I was eating a remote control. It tasted likesome cookie.

Peter Paltridge is offline Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I dreamed Clone High was on Blu-Ray. Then I woke up.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: At long last, site updates are resuming! And We Bought A Retrode!

Mariana is offline Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I dreamed: CN Brazil as a terrestrial channel.

Please, it can be true someday!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    I dreamed about CN. It was about some issue involving CN PT.