Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Getouttamylab! is offline The ride of a lifetime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Wow. I forgot there was a dream thread on here...and I was the one who started it!
    .................................................................................................... .
    I don't remember the dream I had last night, but I took a short nap this morning and had a bunch of odd dreams...but I can only remember four of them.

First off, I woke up in my bed (I had been sleeping on the sofa) on top of a very tall building and I didn't know how to get down. There was a very large penthouse nearby. That dream didn't even last long before going to the next one.

Now I was going to Walmart with my family during a very snowy and icy day (which it actually is where I live now) and we were getting all sorts of things. My dad was getting car oil, my mom was getting food, and my siblings and I were getting other stuff. We tried to leave, only to find out that we couldn't because the snow and sleet coming down made the road conditions awful. I finally had enough, and I turned myself into Moltres and started flying around my hometown in an effort to get spring here in a hurry. (Before going to sleep, I was actually fantasizing about doing this.)

Third dream, I went into a church's bathroom, which increased in size with every step I took, with more toilets and sinks appearing. A kid was trying to get away from a creepy guy who was in there. (When I eventually woke up, I realized I had wet my pants slightly. I hate toilet dreams.)

Lastly, I had a bizarre dream about The Amazing World Of Gumball, an episode that I can't remember what it was called (Maybe it was "The Crap") came on, and it was about the Mind Screwiest thing I had ever seen. It started with Gumball waking up to find that he was Jack Skellington and king of Elmore, and was carried down the stairs on a pillow being carried by zombie versions of characters from Fish Hooks. Nicole was down there, and she was completely normal, but visibly disturbed by all the bizarre crap going on around her. Gumball/Skellington didn't think that anything was wrong, but Nicole pointed to Darwin and Richard, who were now a large block of lime Jello and a Swalot respectively. They were fighting over a fire hydrant that was in fact, Anais. Darwin ate the fire hydrant, which caused Richard to start crying and ran away. Unfortunately, that was when I woke up.
    And then my post was finished.

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Lastly, I had a bizarre dream about The Amazing World Of Gumball, an episode that I can't remember what it was called (Maybe it was "The Crap") came on, and it was about the Mind Screwiest thing I had ever seen. It started with Gumball waking up to find that he was Jack Skellington and king of Elmore, and was carried down the stairs on a pillow being carried by zombie versions of characters from Fish Hooks. Nicole was down there, and she was completely normal, but visibly disturbed by all the bizarre crap going on around her. Gumball/Skellington didn't think that anything was wrong, but Nicole pointed to Darwin and Richard, who were now a large block of lime Jello and a Swalot respectively. They were fighting over a fire hydrant that was in fact, Anais. Darwin ate the fire hydrant, which caused Richard to start crying and ran away. Unfortunately, that was when I woke up.
    Wow... that happens to be the best fake episode dream I have ever see.
    Anyway, today I was watching Boomerang, and some LT-related show was on! I haven't seen that channel since October! And it left my country in Decembetr, so when a dream with CN and Boomerang in English is a winner for me.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last night I had a dream where my mom had a baby and for some reason my male friend and I had to adopt it and raise it as our own. I remember the baby was already a month old and the only thing we could agree on was that her middle name was my friend's late mother's name. I remember throwing the names Jordan, Ruby, and Gracie out there, but he wanted these really long unusual names.
    Later on in my dream I was at a gas station in the woods with my dad, my aunt, and my brother and we were driving my dad's truck. My brother and I were in the bed of the truck watching my dad pump gas. Then a guy came up behind my dad with a pocket knife about reading to stab my dad. I yelled "Watch out!" and he spun around just in time to see the guy. The guy just handed my dad the knife and ran off and jumped into the backseat of a jeep.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    TODAY: I was watching the Eurovision Song Contest finals from Denmark. (Wow, a dream set in two months from now.) Instead of the participants singing, they were playing games, similar to It's a Knockout/Jeux Sans Frontičres. I had to leave my home in the middle of the final. from what I know I left during Hungary's "game", which from what I know, came after Portugal's game. When I left, I noticed that I had to leave the car where I was (I was on the back) and I went to a grocery with a comedy newspaper from last January (we're in the month which is in the middle between January and May) which was similar on the inside to Diário do Minho, one of our local newpapers.
    Later I was playing a game in which you could tap your finger repeatedly on a garden, similar to a Ludum Dare game I played this Monday and to a RhythmTengoku/Heaven/Paradise game.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    TODAY: CN PT added Cow and Chicken (in widescreen) and started to air movies. The movie that aired during the dream was a 90s adventure film called Elephant Family.
    I also participated in a Fhqwhgade skating event.
    PS: I forgot to say that yesterday, my dream ended with an ad for next year's ESC: "Who will represent Portugal in Sri Lanka?" that didn' lt make any sense. Sri Lanka is in Asia.

szjdfgs is online now Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Had a dream last night, dreamt Cartoon Network Invaded was coming to CN PT and I was so happy I couldn't even record it with a camera. But then again, that makes no sense since 4 out of 5 of them don't air here. Also, I dreamt Dexter went to the store to get some salad or maybe it was some yogurt, I don't know.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szjdfgs View Post
    Had a dream last night, dreamt Cartoon Network Invaded was coming to CN PT and I was so happy I couldn't even record it with a camera. But then again, that makes no sense since 4 out of 5 of them don't air here. Also, I dreamt Dexter went to the store to get some salad or maybe it was some yogurt, I don't know.
    That kind of thing didn't air over here...
    Oh, and last Thursday, I was also thinking about this song.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Yesterday I was coming home from school and I noticed a giant pink house. I had two newpapers: Jornal de Notícias and A Bola. I thought that it would be smart for me to replace A Bola with Diário do Minho, for unknown reasons.
    We got home on a modern elevator. Our home looked like a hotel.

Ákos97HU is offline Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    TODAY: CN PT added Cow and Chicken (in widescreen) and started to air movies. The movie that aired during the dream was a 90s adventure film called Elephant Family. I also participated in a Fhqwhgade skating event. PS: I forgot to say that yesterday, my dream ended with an ad for next year's ESC: "Who will represent Portugal in Sri Lanka?" that didn' lt make any sense. Sri Lanka is in Asia.
    I wish this with CN PT came true!
    Nowadays I dream a lot with CN CEE's closedown at 21:00. Sometimes it is 24-hour, sometimes TCM begins later.
    My blog

English final exam on May 8. I am fed up with the exams!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ákos97HU View Post
    I wish this with CN PT came true!
    Nowadays I dream a lot with CN CEE's closedown at 21:00. Sometimes it is 24-hour, sometimes TCM begins later.
    What shows have appeared at 21:00? I already knew about R: KtC.
    I even dreamed with CN HQ on my TV!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Today I was eating Japanese food with a fork and a knife and suddenly it turned into a weird dessert.
    Also, a merman walked into some room. Mermen can walk?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Today I went to the smallest Minipreço supermarket. It was near my home, just like the real one and it was about the size of a grocery.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Today's dream was very complex:
    -CN PT kept the S1 credits for Dexter's Laboratory, but it started with the last scene of the credits, and then it squeezed to reveal the WAC-styled credits.
    -I was going to a weird hotel.
    -I had the power to see a room which had five Grundigs (apparently tuned to the same channel, airing a music video) and two Samsungs (these were 16:9 and were tuned to the same music channel as the Grundigs). The music video was in black and white and was very experimentalist.
    -My sandals were hot dog buns and my legs were hot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually had this dream a couple of nights ago. It snowed outside and for no apparent reason, I was driving back and forth on the street in front of my house. On one of my trips I noticed a speed limit sign that said 35 mph. I drove back home to ask my dad when the speed limit changed. I saw my brother trying to start up an older car. He pushed it and it went against the telephone pole and split in half. I told him since I wasn't going anywhere he can drive my car to work, but he said "I will just borrowed his" and gestured behind him. I thought he was pointing at our dad's truck but instead he went walking down the street. Later on it was sunny and there was a giant rainbow that had white, black, and grey in it. I tried to tell my parents about it but they just shrugged it off.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I had no dream today, but I forgot to add this to yesterday's dream: I went to my CN blog on Blogspot and all posts were deleted. Well, 4 or 5 were still intact.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    TODAY there was a CN block on TVI with only three shows and a chart of animation regarding either Boing Spain or Boing Italy, and there were days without airing any cartoons!
    Also there was a "temple" with a lot of stairs near the pool. Before that, I went to Continente Modelo and noticed some Gumball toys (which were some sort of chocolate cookies) with random text in German.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I was listening to some ads on a radio station (I guess that it was Antena 1, which doesn't show any ads) and spoofed them later.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I was in Lisbon at some random subway stations and noticed an ad for a show called "The Wolf of New York" which had puppets and all that.
    Then I got to enter an episode at a kindergarten. How nonsensical it is!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I was watching Cartoon Network Portugal and they were having a long break. Beemo appeared in one of the ads.
    I even looked at something written on a wall and post to inÉPCIA's Facebook page. I don't have a Facebook account, for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This morning I had a dream where I was house sitting for somebody. My dad bought me a desktop computer and I brought it over to that person's house and set it up at their table. I went to bed and my alarm went off at six am. I hit the snooze button a couple of times before I got up. I noticed that the clock on the wall at the one on the table both said 12:25. I looked at my watch and it said 11:25. I thought that was very strange, so I turned on my computer and noticed that it said 1:25. I asked my dad what time it was and he said that most likely my computer was most accurate. I then tried to explain to him that time must be warped because my alarm went off at six and there is no possible way that I laid in bed for seven more hours.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast