Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Yesterday's dream involved me going to Braga Parque. It was way better than in real life. I went all by myself (in other words: alone).
    Later, I was seeing some HB logos that didn't exist in real life. One such logo is the "Hanna-Barbera Door" logo from 1965-1966. In reality, the logo was a black square on a dark orangish-reddish-brownish backgrond with the same "a hanna-barbera production" text from the 1966-1974 logos. The text was in black or some other dark color, and it was barely visible. The only oher logo I remember used the 1986 Swirling Star logo but the text underneath read "HB GAMES NGS", assming that it appeared at the start of vídeo games. NGS is a reference to the Spanish company whose logo we see on our school's speakers.
    Later I went to check my EPG for KBS World's schedule (KBS World, you've been invading my sleep for months). Morning Forum was on. I just like the show's theme.
    Incidentally, the EPG showed a picture of possibly the main character from Teacher's Pet... (In reality, the EPG displays a picture of four presenters on a garden.)
    Today I watched a bizarre episode of The Powerpuff Girls. It involved Ms. Bellum getting wet (Ms. Bellum and the Powerpuffs) and she had to cover her face with a pillow. Later I went to some mall to find cheap Chinese electronic tat (I don't do that for now). Every Chinese store I entered turned into some sort of fun place for kiddies, complete with inflatables. Suddenly, Dana International's song called "Layla Tov Eropa" started playing. I believe that it was the studio version. (The live version from Israel's 1995 Eurovision qualifiers featured Dana and some others dancing with clothes with flags.)

Now let me add some details: that fake Korean channel that was real in my dreams was airing a show about learning Korean. It was a bit like "Pit-A-Pat Korean", only the same. The hosts were K-POP stars (I believe that the hosts for that episode were the members of Super Junior).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Today, I showed some weird building (it had Home Cinema in the title) which had a lot of stairs to my mother. It felt like some M.C. Escher painting turned real.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    A weird, cartoon-induced dream happened today. It involved some episode of Teen Titans GO! (I have never seen it, so far). It involved babies. I escaped from the cartoon landscape (the dream was totally nonsense) to the real world.
    In the real world: I went to some cafés/restaurants owned by Romanian people where I live. One of them was a rip-off of Pizza Hut and the other one was a bakery/pizza restaurant. All of this happened when I was listening to Lananayeej (it's a speed up version of Despre Tine).
    I went to some house. As soon as I went up the stairs, I found a shrine based on Vasco Palmeirim's ads for ZON. It was a picture of Vasco himself with some blue, yellow, green and red blocks. Perhaps it was an allusion to a game I played yesterday night called "Where Am I?"
    The dream also had the conclusion of the TT GO! episode.
    Also, I got references of TWO TZ users: two for the price of one! Mariana was talking about Boomerang changing formats and (quite possibly) referencting Tooncast, and RegularCapital talking about some news program ending with RS scenes.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Today I also dreamed about a new video from Stuart Ashen, he was reviewing some figures from the hotel room he reviewed last spring.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    I had this weird dream where I changed providers. I was now on Digi. By some amazing coincidence Digi had arrived to Portugal. The decoder was small, around the size of a tiny DVD player. I received 62 channels.
    By the way, this is not new, I have seen people with Digi satellite dishes (2/3 of them) in my city. Even RCS&RDS has invaded my sleep now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    My dream today: CN Portugal got two Australian cartoons (not Exchange Student Zero and Monster Beach) and the Disney shows returned to Super RTL.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last night I had a dream where it was a weekday but I didn't have to go to school. My mom had to go somewhere in the morning and she said that when she gets back we can go to the store together. I decided to watch TV for a while and then I realized that it was 1:30 in the afternoon and I was still in my pajamas, haven't eaten anything, and my mom still wasn't back. I looked outside and the sky was very dark and a thunderstorm was brewing. Sometime around dinnertime my mom came home and my family decided to go out for dinner. We ate at some resturant that was in my old doctor's office. My dad and brother were talking about what to get and my mom was talking to the waitress as if they knew each other. I looked outside to see some people playing basketball in a park.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    DOUBLE DREAM:
    At around 6am, I was dreaming about an episode of Gravity Falls. The episode where Mermando reappears and tries to get Mabel. Unfortunately, I don't know about the conclusion, if Mabel becomes a mermaid or not, but whatever happened in the dream is anyone's guess.
    Later, I got around eight weird channels from foreign lands. This channel appeared. and it was the only one I could identify. They aired a lot of Korean dramas... Sometimes I get dreams where I watch weird East Asian channels.
    I went to the Toonzone forums and I got disguised as another Portuguese user...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    There's something I didn't mention: someone on CD made a story about a merman. Mermen invade my sleep...

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here is a dream my mom had last night (I hope she doesn't mind me sharing):
    The dream alternating between the elementary school across the street and a hotel. My mom was with a group of young kids who lost their car keys. Later on they found the car keys and my mom was going through like "Okay, who drives a Ford?" etc. She got to a "key" that was a black box. I kid pulled something out of his pocket and when he touched it the "key" lit up. Later she was back at the hotel wearing a lacy nightgown. My aunt (her sister) saw it and asked her why she was wearing her (my aunt's) sister-in-law's wedding dress. My mom responding that it was her pajamas but she needs to find her robe because she needed to go outside. She later found a robe, but she couldn't fit her arms through it. She then saw a baby clad in nothing but a diaper that supposedly belonged to my aunt. She saw that the baby needed his diaper changed so she picked him up and went to look for my aunt. They went outside and it was snowing, but it wasn't cold. People were giving them weird looks. Someone asked what the baby's name was and her response was "It begins with a D but it isn't Derek because that is the name of my other nephew" (she was referring to my dad's real life cousin). She wandering into a saloon style beauty parlor where my aunt was working. She said she was too busy to take of the baby because she was at work. Then the baby turned into a deer! The proprietor of the hotel was there and saw the deer and gave my mom and aunt a dirty look for having a deer in the hotel. My aunt then asked my mom if she remembered to turn off the lights. Then somebody (I don't think it was my aunt) got a blanket for the deer but first they had to attach something too it so the deer can chew on it. Then she woke up.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors