Quantcast
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
    RandomMe is offline Stave it off
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I have had this weird dream last Friday.
    The dream consisted of a weird FHFIF-inspired adventure which had elements from the real world, the pilot episodes and fights between the characters. They were all talking in Latin Spanish and one of the villains said (and I'll translate it) "give me your channel line-ups".
    This dream seems to be based on a recurring Memes Feos meme: "upload/give me the TNT commercial breaks from 1997 1998 1999".

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last night I had a dream where I lived in an apartment in the city. I had a baby but nobody seemed to really care. About a week or two later I had a family dinner at my place with my mom's side of the family. The baby was sleeping in her crib but I had the feeling that people were going to want to see her. My aunt asked me if there was anything new in my life and I jokingly said "no". She shrugged it off and went away. Nobody talked to me for the remainder of the dinner. Afterwards I was was with my mom and she gave me a set of figurines of Lion King characters and some generic jungle animals.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Three dreams that recently happened to me:
    On April 1st, I went to watch Cinderella at the NOS Cinemas movie theater at Braga Parque. The room where it was screened was elbow-shaped, and, bizarrely enough, the movie didn't start.
    I later on watched coverage of a solar eclipse in Sri Lanka on Rupavahini. It was 9am when, all of a sudden, the image quickly went to a static slide with Sinhala text (just like the one they use at the start of transmission, except that it features the logo). Then the program resumed.
    On April 8th, I went to what looked like a mall in Madrid, then I went to the local pool (where I live, not in Madrid). The pool looked larger and I was taking classes from three mermaids (not sure if I became a merman) and a TV presenter. Later on, I've noticed that my street looked completely different.
    Today: Zig and Sharko getting renewed for seasons 3 and 4 and me trying to sing "Sri Lanka Matha" for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    In today's dream, I was watching the Galician dub of a show that was inspired by Lidsville (which I only knew it existed last Wednesday thanks to a video that investigated the Candle Cove creepypasta). The theme song was dubbed but the English subtitles were there and didn't make any sense.
    Also, I was playing a cross between New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Sonic Advance 3. I was playing as Knuckles, I caught the five (yes, there were five in the dream) Chaos Emeralds and some related Chaos "anythings", then I finished the level and it continued, with the help of a bat version of Sonic.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Today's dream involved me trying to request from @BlooMac about "this show aired on this channel 15 years ago" and I was running like if I was a merman (I was shirtless during part of that dream, pretending that I was one as I still had legs).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Today I've had yet another one of those falling tooth dreams. I've had so many of them.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Last afternoon, I had a dream where I was watching a promo from the Latin American version of an entertainment channel from ca. 1997 (I'm pretty sure it was TNT) and the show in question was a bit similar to Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Later on, I went to the living room. My mother was releasing what looked like sunblock and my (female) cousin was there because they got her an encyclopedia, an improvder version because I got the first two volumes from her many years ago (in my dream). Eventually I returned to the 1997-ish TNT promo and now it said TNN.
    In today's dream, I was going to watch Clarence on RTP 2 (which, in reality, doesn't air). I later went to a Facebook page full of orthographical mistakes and, all of a sudden, I went to the pastry where one of the photos were taken. I ordered a cake called "Clarence" in honor to the show. The dream ended when I woke up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    On Saturday, I daydreamed about me trying to go to Italy on a weird aircraft that didn't look suspiciously like an airplane. Also SpongeBob in "Kyrgyz".

Today, I was in 1985 looking for Tom R. Toe, when the dream implied that it didn't exist until 1987.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Today, I've had a dream that makes me remind of a field trip I made last month. I went to eat at an Asian restaurant (oddly enough, owned by McDonalds) called "Soninho" (which means something like "Little Sleep"). I ate noodles there. I was later exploring that mall and they had an IMAX theater which closed down.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Today I've had a dream where I went to a house which looked like it had a medical wing for young children, age 6. The TV had a video page on, most likely from the MEO provider, showing videos of Shin-Chan merchandise in Barcelona. After a while I started to play a game on my 3DS which evolved into Mario Kart, where I could only play whoever was last, and that the character changed every few seconds. Later on, I was on an episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy which featured the Eds going on a strange trip around the world. I was on the internet checking on an old comedy sketch from 1969.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738