Quantcast
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast
    Getouttamylab! is offline My, what big ears you have
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    At some point last night, I dreamed that I was watching the new Veggietales In The House show. The title sequence was, for some odd reason, a rip-off of the Animaniacs opener, and if that wasn't enough, the lyrics were slamming the show, too! I wondered how the likes of Rob Paulsen and Tress Macneille could agree to slandering a show they were best known for and figured Tom Ruegger was planning on suing Big Idea.
    Do these ears make my head look small?

RandomMe is online now Stave it off
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Today's dream had something that my school wouldn't do: a CN fan club, to which I was a member of. We were at a dark room, watching episodes of CN shows and ending our sessions with a dance evocative of the Cartoon Cartoons theme, shouting "CARTOON NETWORK!" at the end.
    I later documented about a dream on this very thread and it was about Disney and two Chilean earthquakes. Someone wrote here saying that he was going to work for Disneyland. The forum had the AS/Toonami forum skin.
    Read my blogs: My CN blog - Cartoon World Portugal
    And it wouldn't be Christmas without you
    Can't fool me, I know it's true
    Merry Christmas, merry la la la.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a dream a few nights ago where I saw an episode of Big Bang Theory that I have never seen before. It started where Sheldon, Howard, and Raj were going to a sit down restaurant that also sold clothes. On the car ride there, Raj and Sheldon were arguing about something. When they got to their table, Sheldon placed his order and said "I will be taking this too" angrily as he ripped a bathrobe/sweater thing from a rack. He threw it on the table. Raj placed his order and the waiter left. Sheldon looked at him and said "That's your favorite order, but it comes with Tapioca which you hate. What are you going to do?". Raj responded "do you seriously think I am so immature that I am going to put pudding in your pockets?". (He was referring to the pockets of the sweater thing that Sheldon got). Sheldon said "I don't think so. I know so." It then cuts to a scene of Penny and Leonard at someone's house. They were sitting on a couch facing an empty chair. They were talking about some bedroom problem when Penny said "imagine my dad being here". Leonard looked disgusted and turned to look out a window. A guy came out of the bushes and started to give Leonard sexual advice.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Today I had a dream where I went to a movie theater with my class. I went to see a nonexistent movie called 403, and it was at an AMC in Hawaii. It was an action movie, by my reckoning.
    Turns out that I later left a Japanese AMC, giving me a sensation of illusion.

JedEmily is offline Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    So last night I had this dream where me and my friends were walking down the streets of Buenos Aires (I've never been there) and one of my friends saw someone from their old school (we were all highschoolers, yet we're all 13) and started talking with them.
    "Hey Tomás!" my friend called. The name sounded familiar.
    "Hey Grace!" he called back.
    "Hey Emily," he calls. Grace never mentioned me to him.
    "How do you know me?" I ask.
    "Your dad's Germán Castillo and your mom's María Saramego."
    "How do you know? Are you stalking me?"
    "My mom was a huge fan of your mom, and has an article about her talking about you in the house."
    "Ok what else has my dad not told me yet?"
    "A lot."
    "Anyway what time is it?"
    "Nearly 5, why?"
    "My dad told me to be home by 5, does anyone have an electric scooter I could use?"
    "I do, but bring it back tomorrow if you can?"
    "Yea, I'll bring it round at about 2 if I get out of the house ontime."
    "That's ok, also take the charger," he hands me the charger.
    "Thanks, I'll see ya's tomorrow?"
    "Yea, bye!" I scooter all the way home but got in at 5:30 instead of 5 and got introuble.
    "Emily, where were you?"
    "I was walking with Grace when we met up with her old friend and then it was almost 5 so I got on her friend's scooter and it died half way so I had to walk and I have a scooter now."
    "And why were you not walking to the house earlier."
    "Because I got distracted."
    "This is your final warning before you are grounded, is that clear?"
    "No," I mumble.
    "What?"
    "Yes."
    "Now go to your room."
    "Why?"
    "There's a surprise for you."
    "Really?" I run up to my room. There was a bag of candy. Of course a "5 Minutes Later" card from Spongebob appears. I was lying in bed asleep, when another card saying "The Next Day" came up and I was lying in bed. I looked at the time and it was 4 AM and no one was up, so I decided to try and sneak into the attic, where my mom's things where, and I wasn't allowed in there. I picked the lock and walked in quietly. I looked through a box and found the article Tomás was talking about. I heard footsteps and my dad then walked into the room.
    "Emily, how did you get in here?"
    "I know how to pick locks."
    "How?"
    "Paper, hairpin, tinfoil."
    "And how do you know how to?"
    "I go to school, I break rules. Nothin' big."
    "Stop breaking rules and go to bed."
    "Fine," I walk to bed, fall asleep, then remember the scooter.
    The next day I bring the scooter back and then tell Tomás what I found.
    "He caught you?"
    "Yea, but made me sleep and told me to stop breaking rules."
    "What even."
    "I know!"
    "So what else?"
    "If I'm home late again today I'm grounded."
    "How many times have you been warned?"
    "Like, 21."
    "Oh wow, you're bad."
    "Yea, anyways, where's Grace?"
    "She's sick, so she can't go out."
    "Would I be able to see her?"
    "No, her mom won't let me see her."
    "Anyway, wanna go to the town hall?"
    "Yea sure, but why?"
    "I wanna play the piano. I wrote a new song."
    "Oooh! I wanna hear it!"
    "Well let's go!" When we get to the hall, we overhear a meeting going on.
    "Wanna listen?" I ask
    "Yea," we both listen until we get bored.
    "Let's go," I whisper. I start playing the piano and start to sing, when my dad hears us and walks into the room.
    "Voy donde sopla el viento. Hoy digo lo que siento. Soy mi mejor momento. Y donde quiera yo voy," I suddenly see him walking in.
    "Emily, where did you get those lyrics?" he questions me.
    "Tomás's mom has all of mom's lyrics in his house."
    "Tomás, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does your mom love her mom?"
    "30."
    "Woah, would I be able to meet her?"
    "Yea, I'll call her now," he walks outside.
    "So who is this guy?" my dad asks.
    "He's an old friend of Grace. He knows all of mom's songs."
    "I don't know if I should be worried or not."
    "Same," Tomás walks in.
    "She says we can go to my house if you want?"
    "Yea, I'll drive to her house." We arrived at the house, my dad and his mom talked, me and Tomás watched TV then I had to go home. When we went home, it was night and I had to go to bed. I went to bed then woke up in reality.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    @JedEmily: I've already had dreams set in places I've never been before, for example a dream I had back in 2009 where I went to Poland. It was a city that had tons of glass buildings, but it did not specify where.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A couple nights ago I had a dream where I saw my brother playing a game on our mom's computer. It was a The 7D spin off that was similar to Bejeweled or Candy Crush. If you earned enough points, you can make the dwarf you were playing as Mega-evolve (like Pokemon). In my dream this was a game I already played through once several months ago and kind of forgot about. My brother commented on how he had enough points to Mega-evolve Dopey and I was thinking to myself that I could not for the life of me remember what Dopey's mega form looked like. I remember Bashful was really buff, Sneezy had a long beard (he sort of looked like Gandalf), and Sleepy looked the pretty much the same. I don't remember what anyone else looked like.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I was walking down La Plata, Buenos Aires, (here we go again..) and I went into a shop. For some reason it was the carol store that's in Ireland and is literally everywhere. I got some candy then when I walked out there was a sign for Violeta LIVE! and I went up to it. It said there was a contest to meet the cast, so I entered. I won and yea I woke up

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Today I had another one of those dreams where I can't remember much of the basic plot, however it was about Toonzone, it appeared as it is on today's dream.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I was in school when the principal called everyone in the school to the main hall, and the whole school freaked out. She told us to go into our lunch halls (The school is divided into different groups at lunch) and all the doors got locked. She told us that none of us would leave until somebody signed up to represent the school in the yearly local school singing contest. She gave us free food until someone would volenteer. After I ate some free food, I went to the bin to throw out my rubbish when I started singing En Mi Mundo quietly without realising and while I went back to my seat, everyone was quiet and stared at me. Little did I know, the principal was listening and let everyone go home except me.
    "Emily, I have chosen you to represent the school in the contest."
    "But I can't sing."
    "Yes, you can."
    "I won't be allowed, my dad doesn't want me to sing."
    "He won't know, until we win."
    "So you're telling me to lie to my dad, win a contest and possibly be deported?" (I'm from Buenos Aires in this but live in Belfast)
    "Kind of, now go home."
    "Okay," I then walk out of the school to the car
    "Emily where were you?"
    "Principal kept me behind."
    "Why?"
    "Don't tell anyone I told you, but, I might of accidentally signed myself up for the national singing contest."
    "How?"
    "Principal locked the whole school in until someone signed up, and I somehow signed up."
    "What happened when she locked you up?"
    "She gave us free food, and I ate it, went to throw my rubbish out and started singing without realising, she let everyone else out but me, talked to me and now we're here."
    "Anything else you want to tell me?"
    "I failed the last French test."
    "You got a day to learn 5 pages, it doesn't matter."
    "I got detention because of it."
    "Go to it, and I'll buy you milkshake."
    "So if I get introuble, I get milkshake?"
    "Yea," we pull up to the house and walk in. Another "2 hours later" card came up from Spongebob, so I run downstairs.
    "I forgot to say, I was told to lie to you."
    I can't remember what he said, but it became the next day for some reason and I was made to practise En Mi Mundo non-stop, making me miss classes.
    EDIT: Here's the rest
    I kept being made to practise, so I ended up failing my classes. When I heard I failed, I tried to get out of it, I kept being put back into it.
    Two months later and the contest was happening. When it was my turn to sing, I told everyone what happened and the principal got fired, so we got a new principal, who was happier and more fun, and made school more cheerful, which was good. I woke up after
    Last edited by JedEmily; 12-26-2014 at 05:34 PM.