Quantcast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Teen Dance Night Clubs Thread Discussion.

Like This Thread!
    Hey Everybody! I want to start the Teen Dance Night Clubs Discussion Thread. Do Everyone Knows Where Is An Teen Club Around Your Area? I know the Teen Dance Night Clubs. They are called the Hyped Teen Club in Piketon,OH and the Frablez Teen Night Club in Dayton,Ohio. I love to Dance! Teen Clubs are safe and great environment where I live in Southern Ohio. The Teen Night Clubs are amazing and so cool. They Got Live DJ's, Music, and Really Fun. Are Your Teen Dance Night Club is safe? I went to Hyped Teen Club in Piketon Ohio and they have the best DJ ever in the state. Hyped Teen Club is open Every Friday And Saturday Night and It's ages 13-17. The Frablez Teen Night Club in Dayton Ohio is ages 11-19. I haven't been to the Frablez Teen Night Club in Dayton Before and Might Check It out! Do you like to dance everyone? Teen Clubs have been declining in the last couple years because of the economy. The Club Hype Closes Down in Toledo Ohio After They Found Bad Stuff and Not An Safe Teen Club Back in 2010. Teen Clubs will come back and be popular again. I promise. They also have an Teen Club at Party Pros in Wheelersburg Ohio they just have opened back in June and It's Every Thursday Night.
    Dance On,ToonzaiFan2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On July 28th, the Biggest teen club dance party in the state of Ohio Hits Dayton at Frablez Teen Night Club!

defunctzombie is offline Cutie Pie
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This kind of thread kind of crosses the line into advertising, so I'm going to close it.

There are all sorts of ages here anyway (young and old), so you're better off bringing this topic up on a teen club board.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie