Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
    purplehairedwonder is offline No woman should suffer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Re: Hawaii Five-0, I really enjoyed it. I like the cast a lot, find the plots fun. Unfortunately, it's on at the same time as both Castle and Smash, so when Castle is new, I won't be able to watch live.

I'm currently rewatching some White Collar. After Glee released the full performance of Darren Criss and Matt Bomer singing "Somebody That I Used To Know" from next week's episode, I realized needed more of the flawless Matt Bomer in my life. I also haven't been this excited for a Glee episode in... I don't know how long.

TZ's resident fangirl queen

Find me:
    AO3 | Tumblr | Twitter | Hypable

ReWatchable Podcast: Avatar: The Last Airbender

HUBTigers87 is offline Cartoon Planet Tourist
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not watching anything right now, in fact, I'm robbing myself of sleep, as I'll be up in 3.5 hours -.-

But here's what I'm generally watching weekly

Weeknights: 5pm: Intentional Talk -- 6pm-7pm: Pokemon
    Monday: 8pm-8:30p Regular Show -- 8:30pm-9pm MAD
    Tuesday: 8pm: NCIS -- 9pm: NCIS: Los Angeles (record Biggest Loser to watch after NCIS:LA)
    Thursday: 10pm-11pm: Impractical Jokers
    Friday: 8pm: Cartoon Planet (when I remember it's on) < Hello!
    Saturday: 8pm: Dan vs

When the Detroit Tigers are playing, I'm usually there (2-0 start!). I'll also watch a random baseball game at any given time

I also catch The 90s Are All That, but lately only been watching when Rugrats are on

I also watch Wipeout on ABC and TruTV, but as of now, both don't air it

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lets see.

I saw Hunger Games, which was really good.

I also watched new episodes of Ultimate Spider-Man, which were okay, and Avengers, which were alot better.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

purplehairedwonder is offline No woman should suffer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Needed something new to get addicted to so I started Chuck. Very fun show.

TZ's resident fangirl queen

Find me:
    AO3 | Tumblr | Twitter | Hypable

ReWatchable Podcast: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Michael24 is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Capping off the night with Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. Wanted to watch more than one, but things got busy this evening. I'll have to the save the real marathon for the next Friday the 13th in July.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Watching seaosn 4 of McMillan & Wife and season 2 of The FBI.

defunctzombie is offline I have chortles!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Watching Okuirbito, otherwise known as Departures. I just realized that the film's score is by none other than Joe Hisaishi, the man behind Ghibli's music. It's a pretty awesome score, I can't believe I didn't notice earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    Capping off the night with Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. Wanted to watch more than one, but things got busy this evening. I'll have to the save the real marathon for the next Friday the 13th in July.
    That one's one of my favorites. I'm not quite sure why, though. Maybe it's the better characterization of the lead over the last one he was in.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Michael24 is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Catching up with the last few things I've seen.

I Know Who Killed Me (2007) - Lindsay Lohan proves that when she's on she can be a really good actress. It was a very frustrating movie to watch, and ultimately I didn't like it. But it had a very cool twist that I didn't see coming, and from a visual standpoint it looked great.

Galaxy of Terror (1981) - Standard Alien rip-off from Roger Corman that is equal parts fun, stupid, and just plain strange. Sid Haig looks the same now as he did thirty years ago, and it's cool to see Robert England in a non-villain role. Still better than anything Sci-Fi/Syfy has made in the last decade.

Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992) - One of the few John Carpenter movies I haven't seen a lot. My first time watching it in, I'd say, at least fifteen years. Nowhere near as bad as its reputation would suggest. It's not on par with The Thing or Assault on Precinct 13, but it's a fun movie and I totally buy Chevy Chase as a less-comedic leading man. A shame he couldn't have parlayed this into more non-comedy roles.

Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie View Post
    That one's one of my favorites. I'm not quite sure why, though. Maybe it's the better characterization of the lead over the last one he was in.
    Yeah, Tommy Jarvis is a lot more "enjoyable" than he was in Part V. Plus, Tom McLoughlin's direction is really nice, there's a good sense of humor, and the production values are some of the strongest of the series.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Currently re watching season 2 of the Spectacular Spider Man, also finished watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

defunctzombie is offline I have chortles!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Captain America. I like this one better than Thor, while my mom is the opposite. She has a thing for the viking type.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie