Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Michael24 is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    In the Mouth of Madness. I've seen this movie several times now, and I'm still not sure what's happening by the end of it. LOL! But it has a great performance by Sam Neill, a terrific dose of suspense and dread that John Carpenter totally ramps up throughout, and his opening title music is killer.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

purplehairedwonder is offline No woman should suffer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I spent the evening watching the 2004 BBC miniseries North & South on Netflix. A friend who shares my Pride and Prejudice love told me that I had to watch this and that she loved the male lead about as much as Darcy, so naturally I had to find out.

Yeah, it was as good as she said and John Thornton was Darcy-esque in all the best ways. And the music? Gorgeous.

TZ's resident fangirl queen

Find me:
    LJ | FF.N | AO3 | Tumblr | Twitter | Hypable

ReWatchable Podcast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finished Season 6 of Wings last night. Six seasons in about two-and-a-half weeks. Wow. Just have Seasons 7 and 8 to go. Am trying to finish it off and then get to a few more shows before I have to switch my Netflix plan to DVD Only.

Also gearing up for Captain America this Saturday by watching Joe Johnston's films. Have already watched The Wolfman, The Pagemaster, October Sky, Hidalgo, The Rocketeer last night, and just finished Jurassic Park III.
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

purplehairedwonder is offline No woman should suffer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just finished a complete Firefly rewatch, including Serenity. Sometimes I forget just how good Joss Whedon shows are until I watch them again.

TZ's resident fangirl queen

Find me:
    LJ | FF.N | AO3 | Tumblr | Twitter | Hypable

ReWatchable Podcast

OnePark is offline גורל
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehairedwonder
    I just finished a complete Firefly rewatch, including Serenity. Sometimes I forget just how good Joss Whedon shows are until I watch them again.
    Now that's just creepy... Last night I restarted Firefly...
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn - Complicated name, I know but that means there's some good stuff, right?

PeppeRaskell1 is offline Roaster of Bad Piggies!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm downgrading my cable box to a regular HD cable box this Tuesday, so I'm transferring some of the programs I've recorded onto DVD-R. I started with 4 episodes of America's Test Kitchen, tonight it's two Bat-Mite themed eps of BATB and a Three Stooges episode, tomorrow SBT, Samurai Jack, and The Iron Giant.

BTW, anybody know where I can buy a TiVo...Cheap? And do they really make that "Boop badoop badoop" noise when you skip through the commercials, as Marge did in the "Funeral for a Fiend" ep of The Simpsons?
    "Legends never die. Networks kill them..."

"Crimefighters...don't cry...(HONK!)"

"あなたの弾丸は私に害を与えることができない。私の翼は鋼鉄の盾のようである!"

"This is my childhood. Don't mess with my childhood..."

"You just became part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet..."

JPPT1974 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been watching the NFL Network. Over the lockout situation. As well as the news.

DuckTwacy is offline French phone.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am currently taking a break from watching all of Arrested Development for the first time. Right now I'm on season 2.

I also recently watched Army of Darkness and Fargo for the first time each. Both are pretty good movies, as I'm sure a lot of you already know.
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finished off the eighth and final season of Wings last night via Netflix streaming. Eight full seasons (minus a few episodes per season that strangely weren't available) in about three weeks and three days. Have never rewatched a show that lasted that long for that constantly, but it was fun.

And just now I finally got a chance to see Wes Craven's My Soul To Take. Better than Cursed and Red Eye, and maybe only slightly better than Scream 2, but ultimately disappointing. Enjoyed a couple of the performances, though. But I'm still waiting for Craven to really hit one out again. It's been a long time since the first Scream.

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    1991 Beauty and the Beast. Nostalgia.