Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    PowerZord is offline It's time to change.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Finished reading "Lord of the Flies" I thought it had a lot of potential, but most of it was wasted on long long descriptions of the same things happening again and again. I'm aiming at Lemony Snickets next since it's been years since the last time I read it.

EroSennin is offline The Frog Hermit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStarterLE View Post
    Started reading Wheel of Time back in January and am now just a few chapters from finishing Book 13 - Towers of Midnight. I plan on reading the prequel, New Spring and maybe even re-read Book 1 again before finally reading the last book next month.

*Finished it! (wish the next book was already out, it's only a month but this is still going to feel like a loooong wait!!!)
    I too have just finished the brilliant Wheel of Time series. I ended up staying up til 6am to read the last 150 pages of Towers of Midnight last night. I can't wait for the last book. I have so many questions as to whats gonna happen.

Up until I started ToM a week or 2 ago, I thought I had 2 books to read before the last was out and was almost heart broken to know I was at the end. I haven't read New Spring either. It'll have to be enough to satisfy both of us as we wait out this next 27 days.
    "Winter is coming." "Bango Skank was here." "The enemy gate is down" "Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain."

purplehairedwonder is offline No woman should suffer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just started Chronicles of Faerie: The Hunter's Moon by O.R. Melling.

TZ's resident fangirl queen

Find me:
    LJ | FF.N | AO3 | Tumblr | Twitter | Hypable

ReWatchable Podcast

FireStarterLE is offline You don't want to see us mad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EroSennin View Post
    I haven't read New Spring either. It'll have to be enough to satisfy both of us as we wait out this next 27 days.
    I borrowed it from the library on Monday .... compared to the thickness of the regular series, it feels like I'm holding a children's book (not to mention it's only a little over 330 pages long)

I ended up staying up til 6am to read the last 150 pages of Towers of Midnight last night. I can't wait for the last book. I have so many questions as to whats gonna happen
    The third story in that epilogue, that wasn't even fair putting that in there at the end of the book

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13