Quantcast
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283
    JoeMabbon is offline General
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    My new avatar is RGB2, an old, one-shot character from Regular Show. He's one of my favorite one-off characters and I'm surprised that he's never had a follow-up episode. Just a lot of cameos.
    "Contrary to popular belief, we don't like blowing stuff up. It just works out that way."

—Sergeant Conrad "Duke" Hauser

JoeMabbon is offline General
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My current avatar is a less than festive Wheeljack celebrating full recovery from head explosion. He's happy to be alive, but he's got a lot on his plate. Just like me and on my upcoming birthday.
    "Contrary to popular belief, we don't like blowing stuff up. It just works out that way."

—Sergeant Conrad "Duke" Hauser

Uchiha Sarada is offline Muffler Maiden
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

RegularCapital is offline What's the context 4 ketchup?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    I changed my avatar so it can be based on the new graphics that will be used by Cartoon Network and as a rebrand soft launch for my website.

If you're wondering what my user title is a reference to, it's what someone said in an Amazing World of Gumball writer's meeting, I thought it was hilariously random.

https://twitter.com/gcassuto/status/604234867778441217

Gatordragon is offline Lucha lucha luchador!
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    For June and July, my avatars will be from Guacamelee!, a game about a luchador saving the world from an villainous skeletal matador.

This week, my Guacamelee! avatar is Juan, the burly protagonist of the game. Got undead baddies in your way? Just wrestle the crap out of them. That's what Juan does.

Juan Aguacate from Guacamelee!

Juan was a simple agave farmer when the evil Carlos Calaca showed up and kidnapped his old friend, El Presidente's Daughter, to sacrifice her in a ritual. After stumbling upon a legendary luchador mask, Juan musters the courage and strength to be a hero and put a stop to Calaca's evil plan.

Michael24 is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Been struggling to find a new avatar recently, so I decided to go with Mad Max since I've seen Fury Road three times now. Can you say obsessed? Haha!

Uchiha Sarada is offline Muffler Maiden
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have just switched to a fan art rendition of Hyuuga Hinata from the epilogue scene of That Last: Naruto The Movie. This is Hinata as a mama! I'm beginning to think I should have chosen Hinata as my user name but Sarada was the only name I could think of on such short notice. Oh, well.
    Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283