Quantcast
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182
    Gatordragon is online now 50% bird, 50% deer, 100% weird
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    This week, my avatar is Diseasoid from Skadi. This filthy little creature is Skadi's sidekick/slave/friend. He's also the most adorable disease-ridden beast I have ever seen. I'd like to give this guy a hug, but I'm afraid I'll end up vomiting profusely afterwards.

The Moose/Goose from Don't Starve: Reign of Giants

Every Spring, this antlered avian flies down from the North to roost. Don't be fooled by its goofy appearance, this giant and its offspring are not to be trifled. Its mighty honks can make any man drop their weapons in fear.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This week, my avatar is Meat Boy from Super Meat Boy. He's the hero of this game and he will not rest until he saves Bandage Girl from the evil Dr. Fetus. It's a simple premise to a fun game.

This is one tough platformer, but it's difficulty comes from its level design instead of cheap, out-of-nowhere surprises. Pretty much every mistake you make in this game is on you (and I made a lot of mistakes in this game).

Every Spring, this antlered avian flies down from the North to roost. Don't be fooled by its goofy appearance, this giant and its offspring are not to be trifled. Its mighty honks can make any man drop their weapons in fear.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This was actually a picture I had saved on my computer a couple of years ago with the intent of using it as an avatar. I kind of forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago and thought to myself "Oh, hey, why not?".
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This week, my avatar is Bandage Girl from Super Meat Boy. She's Meat Boy's girlfriend and the damsel-in-distress of the game. The funny thing is she's actually the end point of each level, but Dr. Fetus kidnaps her whenever she's within your grasp. Yup, that's how big of a jerkwad Dr. Fetus is.

At the very least, one world allows Bandage Girl to get her chance at being a hero and save Meat Boy from Dr. Fetus. It's also home to the hardest levels in the game for extra fun.

JoeMabbon is offline Dinobot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Grimlock from the original Transformers. The image is scanned from a Japanese magazine promoting the episode, "Grimlock's New Brain." Its a standard riff on "Flowers for Algernon." I wanted to celebrate the only other time Grimlock's spoken normally in a cartoon.
    This…This is inconceivable! We blow an afternoon hoping to exploit the wisdom of the ancients and they turn out to be every bit as stupid and lazy as we are!!—Hsu Tanaka

Gatomon41 is offline Easter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Easter season is here, and for the octave I picked an important image for the event.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

Halleluiah! Happy Easter Everyone ^_^

JoeMabbon is offline Dinobot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I meant to use this avatar in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the end of the American Civil War, but I forgot it was coming until I checked the news this morning.
    This…This is inconceivable! We blow an afternoon hoping to exploit the wisdom of the ancients and they turn out to be every bit as stupid and lazy as we are!!—Hsu Tanaka

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I reverted back to my previous avatar today, since I was really missing my old one. I didn't cover this avatar when I changed my name a couple of months ago, but he's Yippee Coyote from Quickdraw McGraw. He has also been my profile name since I dropped the ever-political "ObamaSoundoff" name around the beginning of the year. The picture itself was actually "refurbished" by me using Photoshop, because the video source where I found it had deteriorated in color, as shown below.

Spoiler:
    After the name change, I couldn't stick with a good profile picture to complement my avatar, so this time I made a new one. Taking a scene from the iconic intro to The Jetsons, Yippee Coyote finds himself in the future.

The author of the Yowp blog probably finds this to be utterly ridiculous, but I think it's brilliant.

Read my latest case study here.
    ~ ~ ~
    Proud member of Toon Zone's Politics Thread.

Gatomon41 is offline Easter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Easter is still going on, but the Octave has ended. So back to Gatomon.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

Halleluiah! Happy Easter Everyone ^_^

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    For the month of May, my avatars are going to be the seasonal giants from Don't Starve's DLC, Reign of Giants. For Spring it's the Moose/Goose, Summer: Dragonfly, Autumn: Bearger, and Winter: Deerclops. If you think surviving in the wilderness is hard, wait until you meet one of these behemoths.

Here's a video of them in action.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182