Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    VictoryStar is offline "Here is your first present~"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

I was looking for a review of "The Looney Tunes Show" and found this place, I lurked every once and a while until now and decided to finally join. :anime:

CatChancey is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was looking for reviews of The Backyardigans and saw one of Ed's articles comparing it to Hello Kitty: Stump Village. I found the writing was funny, well thought out, and enjoyable.

I had previously been going to Cartoon Brew quite a lot, but found that the community there was too ... nostalgic? I liked that Toon Zone struck a balance between a contemporary user-base and discussion that was, for the most part, consistently mature without seeping over into over-analysis or elitism.

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I discover Toonzone around 2006 when i was looking for forums with my interest to join
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

ToonEGuy is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've known about Toon Zone for quite some time, but I didn't decide to join until just recently. However I probably wasn't always completely aware that The World's Finest was a Toon Zone site, and frankly I think it's one of the very best DC websites out there.

skin ticket is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last year i came upon the site when i was searching for information on Invader Zim and Toonzone came up. i had heard good things about this site before and decided to check it out. one thing i really loved about this site was that the community was so much nicer than any other site i've been to and the discussions were much more interesting. so i decided to register and the rest is history.

rexmageuser is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just to talk about the Mike Lu & Og Pilot.

Zorak Masaki is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How did you discover Toonzone?

I first found the site around 2002 when looking for more information on adult swim shows. I lurked and posted in that forum and in 2003 started venturing out into the other forums.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Around 2005, I started to get back into television. I'm not sure why I left, but the early-to-mid 2000s are a blur to me. I registered on TVTome, which then became TV.com, and there I discovered Brandy & Mr. Whiskers. I loved that show, and I still remember it fondly to this day. Well, one user on toonzone - his name escapes me - praised the show for months before suddenly saying it was the worst thing that he ever saw. He said that all of his praise was based on promos, and felt that the show itself was an insult to classic animation and what-have-you. Well, that bothered me, so I registered on toonzone and made a rebuttal. If the search worked, I could probably find my first post in one of those threads. I, uh, had a really annoying posting style back in the day. Tried to sound smarter, but when you read it, it obviously comes off as trying to be smart.

Edit: Found it!
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Yojimbo is online now R.I.P. Mr. Harold Ramis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In 2003, I was looking for Justice League information and stumbled onto Toon Zone via World's Finest. I think my first post was related to Aquaman. I camped out in the DC Animation forum for several years and have since slowly ventured out to the others.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: April 24, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was a big fan of Toonami. Whenever I Googled stuff about it, I'd always end up here. That's about it.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

defunctzombie is offline Stalemate Resolution Associate
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This thread seems to come around every year...
    LATEST ARTICLE: Samurai Jack: Beyond Nostalgia
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    "Fooooooooooolish samurai!"
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My experiences in Japan as told by comics: my tumblr <3

CoolEric158 is offline Sibling Rivalry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True story: While in my random 2 AM google searches, for some reason I googled the president of Nickelodeon, Cyma Zhargami, and saw this Facebook page called "Fire Cyma Zhargami as Head of Nickelodeon." Because I love seeing those annoying, nostalgia-goggle wearing 90's kids act like idiots, I looked at the page, and what they do is link anything that speaks badly about the three kid networks, and some were of the Nickelodeon Ratings Discussion on Toonzone. Naturally, since I was an obsessed ratings buff, and crazy for animation, I decided to be a part of the conversation. I stayed in the Nicktoons forum and chatted there, and then I slowly went to the others, and now here I am.
    Thinking of something to write down.

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Searching for EEnE stuff, I stumble across some site about Cartoon Network and it's shows. (Still archived on Nick and More.) The main page was, at the time, linking to an announcement for a "CN Blox", which, sadly never materialized. I slowly delved into the world of Toonzone, and also through Platypus Comix.

HUBTigers87 is offline Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't a clue - I made a log in before this current one, but apparently was typing the wrong PW, and it wasn't the one associated with the e-mail. I think that was in 2010... 'maybe' 2009.

This may be wrong, but all I can think about is coming to it from another website, where someone had a link in a signature or a post. The only other idea is I found it on a web search when searching a specific show and this site came up in the results because of a dealing with it. In any case, what's important, is I'm here now
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

Daikun is offline Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I discovered TZ shortly after I learned about The X Bridge (CNX at the time). I think that was back in 2000.

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning Zombie Bites Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post
    I discovered TZ shortly after I learned about The X Bridge (CNX at the time). I think that was back in 2000.
    Same boat. I started with CNX and the Revolution Board and when Jeff pulled up stakes and moved it over to TZ, I moved along with it. The Board survived for a while longer, but it turned into a giant mess before it exploded, never to be seen again.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7