Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1072
    Raguoc is offline Gettin' Motivational
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Howdy everybody. I used to be kinda active here, but no one probably remembers me. I've been trapped in a group home since October of 2010 and couldn't post here or watch anything animated. I'm currently posting from St Louis Community College- Florissant Valley campus. Soon I will be moving to a different placement that better understands my autism and is less restrictive, so I can post here. i hope to join the community of animation enthusiasts sometime soon.

Sincerely,
    Raguoc, Ultimate Cartoon Fanboy :chowder:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys.
    I didn't mean to abandoned this place; I've been more active in the YouChew forums due to my fleeting interest in the YTP movement.
    I feel, with a renewed inclination for cartoons; it be high time to reenter this community.
    Toonami Faithful since 2007.

ABrown is offline Father of twin boys
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello fellow toonzoners. In recent months I've been having some emotional issues that, unfortunately, I've been having a very difficult time dealing with. In fact, I recently began seeing someone to try to work through these issues. Despite this, I have absolutely no interest in completely leaving Toonzone. For over three years now, visiting Toonzone has been one of the highlights of my life. However, what I'm going through right now is just too much for me to make Toonzone the every day part of my life that its been in recent years. Hopefully, once I've worked through everything that I'm currently going through, I'll be able to once again participate in Toonzone's wonderful community. In the mean time, I give my best wishes to everyone at Toonzone, and I hope to reconnect with you soon.

NutMeg is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So you do have an introduction thread That's good. Anyway, hello my name is NutMeg. I've been lurking on this site and it's forums for a while and I've decided that it would be fun to get a username here so I can talk more about animation and what not.

Para-Medic is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name is Moogle Summoner, and... well there really isn't much to say. Just dropping by to say hi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm Cameron Lute!! I'm a huge anime fan.

Hey I'm Cameron Lute! I'm 17 Years Old and I'm from Lucasville,OH! I'm an huge anime fan. I watch Toonzai on the CW4Kids on Saturday Mornings. Toonami on Saturday Nights. I also like Naruto, One Piece,Huntik,Death Note,Sonic X, Yu-Gi-Oh!,Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z Kai, Deadman Wonderland, Bleach,Tai Chi Chasers, Full Metal : Alchemist , Cowboy Bebop, Mew Mew Power, Vampire Knight, Wink Club, Chaotic, Dinosaur King, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Digimon,and More Anime I like! I also like Pokemon too. I have graduated from Northwest High School more than 2 weeks ago. Going To Be 18 Years Old on June 24th. I also like to Dance! My Favorite Music are Metal and Hip Hop/Rap Music! Metal have been my #1 Favorite Music Since December 24,2011. I love Metal. My Favorite Bands are Asking Alexandria,
    Avenged Sevenfold,Evanescence,Paramore,Tokio Hotel,
    Metallica,
    Linkin Park,Hollywood Undead, Wondergirls,Skillet,Vocaloids,Nirvana, And More Bands I Like. My Favorite Rappers are Ice Cube, Lil Wayne,and Trey Songz. I also like Rock Too.
    Have A Great Day!

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, after spending a considerable amount of time lurking the Toonami threads, I finally decided to sign up for an account.

My forum name is El-Hazard.
    You can just call me Hazard.

And like I said, I was mainly just lurking the Toonami threads, so don't be too surprised if that's really all I post in, at first anyway.

Also, don't worry, I'm friendly.

Gatomon41 is offline Deo confidimus.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for not being here in a while. Going through a rough patch right now, and just... well I rather not give details.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Pro vita quad spes.

Dracula_Marth is offline Shaq Fu, DA RETURN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You thought you were rid of me, but I'm back! Provided you remember who I am, which if you don't, I can't say I blame you.

It's been a good... 4 or so years since I vanished suddenly from these forums, so let me tell you what has happened since then:

-Graduated High School
    -Learned to view several posts I made here as embarassing
    -Started MSTing
    Originally Posted By Scythemantis
    Violence teaches children important life lessons, like how there's violence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What up? New to this, I hope the forum will be as cool as I picture it to be in my head. My username is An Username Named Earl, not Earl alone. Like A Tribe Called Quest. P.S. My real name is not Earl but it sounds cool - I think -

I'm breezy.