Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1222
    Philmister978 is offline Alvight, you vin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I didn't dream much last night, but I can tell you about one I had this past weekend:

Last Friday, I went to sleep (with the computer on, as I always do) and dreamt a very detailed and thrilling story that involved a Terminator-like hot teacher that tried to kill me. I woke up partway to watch half of DBZ: World's Strongest, then went back and continued, this time, I picked up at a rather High-tech tower with said teacher looking to kill me.

It actually gave me chills.
    Aw come on, you expect me to put something witty here?

Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a dream about my cat a couple of nights ago, and it was so good that I called out sick from work yesterday, and never even went outside because I didn't want to risk ruining the effect it had on me.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

bobbybop is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dreamt thai i was a contesant on the price is right
    what's wered is that i dont even watch the show

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Phelous and Obscurus Lupa got married and moved into my house and drove me crazy all day. I would rather not have that dream again.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: The DARK TV VAULT has been opened again and this time we take an exciting, exotic trip to OTHERWORLD! It's good food!

Shawn Hopkins is online now TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a dream that was specifically inspired by the line "I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant" from "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor. I ate alone in a fancy restaurant. I remember specifically trying the broccoli casserole and having buttered rolls.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sort've had a anxiety-filled dream if you will. In the dream my doctor told me I had one year to live, and in the dream it was about me coping with the information, I was crying hysterically. I thought it was real when I dreamed it. It was a pretty scary dream.

Holy cow, 200th Post!!!
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a dream last night that I missed the movie "Brave" in theaters, but I saw a commercial for it coming to DVD. I asked my mom to buy it after she gets off work. She did the next day. All I remember of it was that none of the scenes from the trailer were in the movie.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Hero Ponchin is offline Hai Hai!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A few months ago, I had this really bizarre dream where Buttercup (from The Powerpuff Girls) and a muscular, powerful superhero entered a filthiness contest at Camdenton Hawtthorn School (the middle school in my county) in order to win an Xbox 360.

The first challenge was a garbage eating race, where the muscular superhero won. The second challenge was to roll around the sewers the most thoroughly, and Buttercup won that challenge. Suddenly, Buttercup got (obivously) sick and threw up. Then, I saw Mojo Jojo watching and laughing maniacally in a dim, dank room, as he was the one who created the contest.

That is basically where the sequence stopped.
    "Motivation will always beat more talent."- Norman R. Augustine

"So does a hit-and run. Cleary, a wise man."-Turbo

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a dream last night that I was doing the laundry. I went upstairs to the living room, and I heard a weird knocking sound. My dad said it must be the dryer so I should check on it. When I went downstairs I saw a man standing in our backyard by the sliding glass door. He was carrying a brief case and was wearing a red polo shirt. I ran upstairs and told my dad about the man.

Later on it was evening and my dad went into the driveway to do something. I went outside with him and peered into the backyard. The man was still there. I told my dad about him and he said that we should just ignore him until he goes away.

Later on it was nighttime and my cat was lying in front of the partially opened sliding glass door. I went to shut it because he might get out, when the man saw me. That's all I remember.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors
    Want to read some movie reviews? Check out the blog
    http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Hero Ponchin is offline Hai Hai!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A few weeks ago, I had this dream that I was eating BEAVER MEAT. It was very rough and tender. Basically, it tasted like raw steak.

Also, Homer Simpson pretended to be a girl.
    "Motivation will always beat more talent."- Norman R. Augustine

"So does a hit-and run. Cleary, a wise man."-Turbo