Orgazmo: Special Edition Features reveled!
After being delayed countless times and even falling off the DVD radar for quite sometime. The Orgazmo: SE DVD is back and here are the features.
The DVD will include the following.
- Three audio commentaries.
Track 1 by Matt Stone and Trey Parker, Dian Bachar, Stan Sawicki, Andy Kemler and Jason McHugh;
Track 2 Maki San, David Dunn, Robyn Rabb, Jason McHugh and Mattt Potter;
Track 3 "South Park" writing staff (Pam Brady, Matt Pregger and Kyle McCulloch), Weird Al Yankovic, Dave Foley, Bob Odenkirk & David Cross (HBO's Mr. Show), Kevin Smith and David Zucker.
- 40 min documentary "The Book of Orgazmo - Another Testament of Trey Parker",
- 60 min of deleted scenes and outtakes with optional commentary by Matt Stone and Trey Parker, Dian Bahar, Stan Sawicki, Andy Kemler and Jason McHugh.
- The original 16 MM and theatrical trailers,
- The original EPK (done in character)
- The original EPK (done out of character)
- 16 mm Trailer Deleted Scenes
- Still Gallery
- Chris Stiles Orgazmo Art
- Original Trey Parker Orgazmo Concept Art
- 40 min behind the scenes montage.
- Orgazmo Featurette.
- Easter Eggs
- Animated Menus
I got this info from the offical Orgazmo DVD website.
The site also said a release date will be announced on the site soon. I've been waiting a long time for this one.
Holy crap, I want this DVD.
I don't even know what to say about Commentary 3 other than that it will be great.
Not to mention the option for drunk and sober commentary with Trey, Matt, Dian, Andy, Jason, and Stan.
Originally Posted by RedBoot
Screw the movie, I want this DVD for the features alone.
Want to hear an animal walks into a bar joke?
Sweet! I've been waiting for this DVD forever, and it looks like the wait will be worth it. It looks like Matt and Trey put everything into this one, and man do they love their fans.
Quick question: What are the chances of seeing anything from the premiere party on this set? If I remember right, they had the premiere at the Playboy mansion and Metallica played a set. They showed something about it on MTV News forever ago and it looked awesome.
So, there isn't a date yet?
That is a dang good question..
Originally Posted by jdoggg
WOW, sounds excellent. Tons of features. I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it'll be out by Christmas.