Quantcast
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Uchiha Sarada is offline Muffler Maiden
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by VladDraculi View Post
    WOw, it was so nice to see them get through to Perfect Cell with such quickness. The whole Imperfect stuff was so much better paced. I love it. On the other hand, I do miss Tao Pai Pai not being around, but oh well. I will say, I am actually getting sick of hearing the same music play over and over again though.
    If you're watching the edited version that uses the Dragon Ball Z music, that version was made very quickly with only a small portion of the music score available due to the budget and other things. The unedited version still had a small selection of music and bad placement, though, so...yeah.
    Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

VladDraculi is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Sarada View Post
    If you're watching the edited version that uses the Dragon Ball Z music, that version was made very quickly with only a small portion of the music score available due to the budget and other things. The unedited version still had a small selection of music and bad placement, though, so...yeah.
    I'm watching it via the 8 Blu-Rays that came out.

Anyway, I finished it and I loved it. My issues with the music aside, I thought it was superior. Yeah, like I said, there were things I loved that were cut from this, but if they weren't part of the manga, I can understand why they were cut. My only gripe was the new god awful sounding Mr Satan voice. WTF was that? He didn't even try to sound like the old voice.

Uchiha Sarada is offline Muffler Maiden
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nobody can sound like Gouri Daisuke, so they brought on Ishizuka Unshou since he can do both comedy and serious...when the audio director and episode directors demand better performances. Unfortunately, the staff really didn't care and it shows a lot in the actors' performances.
    Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617