Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
    Radical is offline Epic Devious Troll
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Episode 233/58 was pretty sweet,

The Sun Village arc concludes, sweet.

The giants are awesome/likable.

Cool to see Kyouka, awesome hot demon villainess, she's powerful with a sweet design.She destroyed all of Succubus Eye, awesome, as much as they're the weaklings of the group next to Doriate, hehehe, Tartarus are more better/more powerful than them, I'll so enjoy these awesome powerful new villains.

Farewell Flare, she'll be back, Flare hiding is SO CUTE.

Cool to see Zeref, yaaaaaaaay.

Warrod trolling with his jokes was so funny, hahahahaha.

Natsu is like Luffy/Naruto, beat them up violence/recklessness is always their answer, hahahahahahaha.

Whooops, Natsu accidently pounded my Erza, hahahahahahaha.

Next episode preview: The awesome Tartarus arc begins, cool to see Dranbalt/Cobra, yaaaaaay!!!!!

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 234

Wow this episode really changed things. The council is gone, I tell you it is like Central 46, the a-hole authority figures that get killed, but it is hard to feel to bad for them. I say this at least they had a couple of members that are likable and they all have their own personality, which is more than I can say for Central 46.

Like I said, this changed everything because people died, that means death can happen, which is very important later on.

So we meet the 9 gates, and they are awesome, they are scary, and I don't know about you guys but Silver and Sayla are my favorites.

Anyway we get some comedy at the guild hall, which feels very out of place in this episode but they don't know what is going on, so you can't blame them for being business as usual.

And yes we see Cobra, and give him credit, he is not turning back on the other members of the Oracion Seis, most bad guys would sell out their comrades for their own benefit, Cobra is a better than his former master.

Now than we have Lexus team taking up jobs at Yajima restaurant, I wonder if Evergreen knows about Erza's history and how popular she was and is trying to out do her, because she always did have this inferiority complex with Erza. On a serious note, Tartarus note they are tyring to kill Yajima. Once again what happened earlier in the episode is important, because before that if this happened I wouldn't feel worried about Yajima dying, but because of what happened at the council, it is no sure thing Yajima is going to make him, and I was so worried that he was going to die.

Lexus arrives and he is ready to kill some butt.

Next episode the Tartarus onslaught continues.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 59

Okay, so just the "Prologue" of the Tartarus Arc is its own arc. Damn. They're sure off to an explosive start. The abruptness and use of silence were very effective. But of course it's not like anyone in Fairy Tail can actually die. Still a huge deal to happen so suddenly. You could call it... the END of an ERA.

Also, I like the acknowledgment of this being the prologue in-show.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Episode 234/59 was pretty awesome,

The horrible corrupt scumbag Magic Council leaders and Laharl's deaths from the awesome Jackal/Tartarus were super satisfying, YAAAAAAAAY, easily on the best satisfying villain deaths next to Nappa/Frieza/Dodoria/Babidi/Dr. Myuu, Patrick Zala, King Hamdo/Elamba, Kyoji Mujo, Chaka(Black Lagoon), Light Yagami, Gauron/Gates, and Medusa's satisfying deaths, hehehe.

I'm happy Dranbalt survived as much as I like him, but I'll miss the evil frog members though as much as I liked them, I love calling them Evil Kermit the Frogs, hahahaha.

Juvia hilarious as always, hahahahahaha, and nice to see more Laki.

Cool to see my awesome Cobra, his epic anti-hero moment returns, hehehe.

Both Jackal, Franmalth, Torafuzar(he's reptillian, cool), Dojigiri Ezel, Sayla(she's cute), Keyes, and Tempestra are all my favorite awesome powerful members of Tartarus, cool for more strong non-human villains after Deliora, the evil dragons, and the Evil Eclipse Celestial Spirits.

Jackal is like a Demon Kimblee, awesome.

Yajima the best likable character, but poor Yajima to be targetted by Tartarus.

Evergreen the best jerkette rival for Erza, I'll enjoy their funny rivalry further episodes.

Cool that both Jackal, Torafuzar, and Tempestra are animal-like demon villains.

Laxus saving Yajima, awesome, Laxus vs. Tempestra begins, sweet.

Next episode preview: Laxus vs. Tempestra and Fairy Tail ready to face the new dangerous threat Tartarus, both Makarov/Natsu's rage faces, awesome, hehehe.
    Last edited by Radical; 05-25-2015 at 01:35 AM.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 235

Wow, when in doubt Lexus to the rescue. He was able to beat Tempesta but paid a horrible price. I thought it was a good fight, I liked that Lexus didn't lose, but Tempesta got the last laugh.

And more death, if the council dying wasn't enough and I get it, they were duchbags, but here a bunch of innocent people died, things are getting real.

And now they have to protect the ex council members, and first one is Michello, and I tell you this guy is a grump, not very likable, I am tempted to let Tartarus get this guy.

Next episode, Natsu vs Jackel, it feels a little bit like Natsu vs Zancrow, mainly because Jackel reminds a lot of Zancrow.

Anyway great episode, can't wait till next week.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 60

And this is all still just the prologue. This is one hell of an arc.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Episode 235/60 was pretty sweet,

Laxus vs. Tempestra was awesome, but poor Laxus paid a horrible price, the poor Laxus crew/Yajima.

Fairy Tail going to war to fight Tartarus, sweet.

Jellal/Meredy will return which is gonna be awesome.

Cool that Romeo/Laki will get major focus as well.

Makarov's speech was epic!!!!!

Tartarus attacking the Magic Council, I'll see about their true motive.

Michelio, a terrible unlikable grouchy old fart character, agreeing with zoombie, Tartarus can kill him.

I love Michelia, another awesome cute female character.

Natsu vs. Jackal begins, Jackal is much like Zankrow, but Jackal is a bigger murderous psychopath than him though, even Kyouka is much like Ultear/Minerva combined, hehehe.

Next episode preview: Natsu vs. Jackal I'll enjoy, and I'll see about Tartarus's true motive on targetting the Magic Council.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314