Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

You know, while the ending did conclude the story-line pretty well, it does feel kinda open-ended

After all, the life-fibers are still out there...

Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Overall this has been a fun series.

Now I wonder if this last episode will be a bit different on the blu-rays.
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

Ryusuke is offline SomethingWithTheR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definitely a fun series. There was a part of me that kind of thinks that this episode could have been split a few more episodes...but maybe they'll expand on it in the blu-ray version or something?
    "Don't take life too seriously; you'll never make it out alive!"
    - Bugs Bunny, "Rabbit Feat" (1960)

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneMan View Post
    You know, while the ending did conclude the story-line pretty well, it does feel kinda open-ended

After all, the life-fibers are still out there...
    Well we have the upcoming special so we can expect closure with the life-fibers
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, it's tough watching this show with subtitles, because it distracts me from the awesome animation. I think everything after Ragyo's defeat was my favorite part. Such a nice way to end the series.
    Outside of the stuff that reguarly airs on US tv, this is the first anime I sat through and watched since Tiger and Bunny. At a time when a lot of good American cartoon kept getting cancelled, or aren't very good (Marvel cartoons on DXD), I felt it was time to give anime another go, and this show didn't disappoint. Though the story is weird, the characters were fun, and visually it was a joyride!
    Can't wait for the special/OVA they got planned.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

Mr. Anime is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was by far the most fun to watch anime of both autumn and winter. Most episodes either got me laughing or pumped up. The were tons of lovable and memorable characters and the style Trigger employs works brilliantly for the limited budget they had on disposal.

While It didn't quite reach the soaring heights of it's spiritual predecessor at Gainax, being almost as good as Gurren Lagann is something Trigger should be proud of for their debut full-length series.

Overall:

Radiant is offline Foreverrrrr!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I enjoyed the series, even if it was a bit over-the-top for me in many ways. I didn't enjoy it as much as Gurren Lagann, probably because I was actively comparing them, knowing that they're made by the same people or whatever (or that's what I heard?).

Still, I did find endless amusement in the battle where Ryuko and Jakuzure fought a Dragon Ball Z power beam struggle with waves of music/sound. xD Plus, I can never not love it when a show uses characters playing wind instruments as weapons. xD
    ~Woodwinds are ~
    MyAnimeList | deviantArt

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One thing I don't understand: According to some sources, the show takes place in some kind of dystopian future, but once the final battle is done, it looks like everything takes place in modern times. I mean, we zoom out to see a city surrounding the area that Honouji Academy and the town once stood. Has that city always been there?

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess so, the other cities we saw looked rather normal

Dub C is offline Just a animation lovin' dude
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll echo the thoughts everyone and state it was certainly a fun ride. The show wasn't perfect and I don't know if I'll ever call it "great" but I'd say it was worth the investment the last few months. I'm one of those people that still questions what was so "great" about Gurren Laggan so I guess I had the luxury of watching KLK without comparing it to Trigger's previous work as opposed to most other viewers across the net. Satsuki definitely came away from this as one of my favorite characters in animation.
    What has my attention in Animation RIGHT NOW:
    Hunter X Hunter (2011), One Piece, The Legend of Korra, TMNT (2012), Teen Titans Go!, Magi 2, Kill la Kill, A Certain Scientific Railgun

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10