Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Yeah, I was hoping for a TV airing, but I'll take a web stream if it means we get a legit way of seeing it in a timely manner. I guess this rules out the possibility of a simulcast of a subbed version though.

The English trailer is on YouTube as well in case you have trouble seeing it on the Pokemon website.

Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

GingaDaiuchuu is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hazuda View Post
    I guess this rules out the possibility of a simulcast of a subbed version though.
    I really don't think that was ever a possibility anyway.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by honorableninja View Post
    oh thank you god giving how we never got brock and dawn speicals espeically the dawn one that actually had quliva first appearnce and the jury still being out on the mewtwo proglouge i so happy to hear this is being dubbed not since the movies have i wanted to watch something pokemon related so badly hear hoping for veriocna taylor as red bring the franchise full circle.
    It would be cool to hear Veronica Taylor as Red, but I'm not sure if she would want to return if she couldn't play as Ash.

I'm so happy to hear that this special will be dubbed. A TV airing would be nice, but at least we're getting an English version of this special at all. Putting the four parts up on separate days seems unnecessary, but maybe they want to get more views on their sites or more people to download their Pokemon TV application.

Ishtar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    It would be cool to hear Veronica Taylor as Red, but I'm not sure if she would want to return if she couldn't play as Ash.

I'm so happy to hear that this special will be dubbed. A TV airing would be nice, but at least we're getting an English version of this special at all. Putting the four parts up on separate days seems unnecessary, but maybe they want to get more views on their sites or more people to download their Pokemon TV application.
    I think it's more likely they'll have somebody else voice Red. It could be Michele Knotz, since she did voice the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
    I think it's more likely they'll have somebody else voice Red. It could be Michele Knotz, since she did voice the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl.
    That's possible, although they might go with a completely different voice. As cool as it would be to hear Veronica Taylor as Red, I really have my doubts about it and there's a much better chance that they'll get someone else to voice Red.

Cookiefication is offline ¯\(º_o)/¯
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The official website updated with some more cast and staff information. It seems that the four chapters will each be handled by different animation studios. Episode 1 will be by Production I.G., episodes 2-3 will be by XEBEC, and the fourth and final episode will be done by OLM. Credit goes to Dogasu for the information!

It'd be awesome if OLM could get Sawada Masahito (awesome Inazuma Eleven animator) and Tamagawa Akihiro to do some animation work for the last part. I'm think Iwane already said he's doing some key animation for this, so he'll most likely be there.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Using four different studios, eh? I hope each studio was able to bring in some real talent. Of course, I guess that depends on whether or not each part has battle scenes or not.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not enough blood.

The fight scenes for the first episode had some great directing, but I wish this series wasn't so quick. Additionally, I really hate that Red is being played as an idiot. Nobody in their right mind would set off on such a journey without such basic information and ability to plan. Nevertheless, I love Take'uchi Junko as Red. She's right up there with Matsumoto Rika's Satoshi, if not better.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've seen some images for the special. It looks pretty cool. I'm really eager to check out the dub next month.

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow that scream. So I'm guessing that'll be cut from the dub. I still look forward to next month.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.